twenty-five

*10 months later*

Jin moaned, arching his back as he dug his nails deep into his arms and buried his head into the pillow, stifling his scream.

He groaned in pleasure "Right there" as the guy hit the spot again Jin couldn't contain his moan as he mummered "That's perfect."

This was perfect, he could feel the tension drain out of his body with every touch of the guys magic fingers. He wondered why he hadn't gotten a massage sooner.

It didn't fix any of his other problems, but physically he felt much better than he had in months. As much as he wanted to just lay there, and maybe just go back to his hotel room and sleep. He couldn't it was due time. He needed to leave, he was going to be late and he didn't want to be late. Well he actually wouldn't mind being late, he would love to put his off even more. But Park Jimin would be furious with him, he had to leave.

Swiftly magic fingers guy ended his massage and quickly paying him. Jin dragged Jimin to the airport.

Very much unlike Jin, Jimin was exicted he was basically bouncing up and down as he rattled on and on. He was quite adorable Jin mused, like a little child. "Do you think Jungkook missed me?" he asked sweetly, a faint smile on his face.

Jin groaned and playfully hitting Jimin on the shoulder he said "Be loyal you brat."

Jimin giggled and pouted as he replied "I'm sorry." Jin just rolled his eyes as he puckered his lips up as he just said "Kiss me ."

Giggling again childishly Jimin stepped a bit closer to Jin and touched their lips together. Grinning Jin wrapped his arm sluggishly around Jimim and pressed their lips closer toegther.

Smiling against Jimin's soft plum lips, Jin relaxed a bit. At least he had Park Jimin, slinging one arm around his dainty waist Jin smiled again. Thank god he had Park Jimin.

Jin and Jimin had started dating maybe three months ago. They didn't really like each other, maybe they did but Jin still loved Namjoon. And Jimin was still in love with Jungkook.

But one day Jimin had been foolishly mopey and sad, and Jin had enough. So they'd come to an agreement, they'd hook up, kiss, date. All those things couples did but the topic of the two people they actually loved stayed far away into a corner of their mind, a corner that they never wanted to open.

In the end Kim Seokjin and Park Jimin had decided they were dating, Jin would do anything to get Jimin's mind off Jungkook. They really didn't have the sparks or chemistry that Jin had with Namjoon and Jimin would never love in the way he loved Jungkook. But it was enough for Jin, at least Jimin cared for him.

And at least he was happy with Jimin, Jimin didn't love him nor did he love Jimin. But it was alright, it was more than anything Jin could ever had hoped to have with Namjoon.

But to break it down it was just that Jin loved to kiss Jimin his lips always tasted like blueberries and Jin loved blueberries. So his taste was addicting. As for Jimin he loved Jin's hair it was the softest shit ever as was his skin. But he didn't mind the kissing either, they were both a bit horny.

Namjoon was his everything, Jin would have done anything for him, traded anything for him. But Namjoon wouldn't do the same, that was nothing new. And for Jimin, Jungkook was his everything. But Jungkook was happier in the arms of Taehyung, he didn't blame them.

Jungkook had never known of his feelings for him, Jimin's tightened his hand on Jin's and sighed. Sometimes if he closed his eyes, he could pretend Jin was Jungkook, he could pretend Jin's touch was Jungkook. But it wasn't, if he opened his eyes Jin was there instead.

And that wasn't the worst thing ever either.

It was nice to have someone to wake up too, even if that someone wasn't who he truly wanted it to be. Jin still wanted Namjoon and Jimin still wanted Jungkook but they were content for now. It was nice not feeling so damn alone all the time. Jin cured his loneliness, and he liked to think he did the same for him. They were more friends with benefits than they were a real couple, but it was still nice.

Pressing a light kiss onto Jin's cheek, Jimin closed his eyes and rested his head against the window. Dreaming of a boy with stars in his eyes, a boy who held his whole heart in those pretty eyes. But a boy who never looked twice at him, a boy from who he would never get his heart back from.

Jin smiling slightly at Jimin's sleeping figure, brushed a few strands of his hair back from his face. He looked at peace, he looked happy. He hoped Jungkook didn't ruin that for him, Jimin deserved better. Eyes flitting to the window he sighed, they were landing soon. And as much as he wanted to pretend he was still in Hawaii by the beach enjoying his life. He wasn't he was here, and this was real.

He rested his head against Jimin's and sighed, he was about to see Namjoon real soon. Breathing in a deep breath, he reminded himself that Namjoon couldn't hurt him anymore. He reminded himself that Namjoon had no right hurting him anymore.

Mindlessly running his hands throug Jimin's hair he willed himself to be strong. He would be stone cold, rock cold, ice cold. All the types of cold they're were.

And when the plane landed, Jin was finally ready.

Guyssss I just saw the music video for the song by Drake 'keke do you love me

Guyssss I just saw the music video for the song by Drake 'keke do you love me.'

And omg Hobi's in it like at the end.👏👏👏
He must be really happy

👏👏👏He must be really happy