twenty

Hair cherry red and lips a soft pink she yawned, the very picture of innocence. Stretching out her long skinny arms, she groaned. Namjoon was peacefully sleeping, nestled into the crook of her neck.

Smirking she pushed his head away from her and onto the bed, his eyes fluttered for a split second. But he didn't wake up, instead he just rolled right over, right back to her. Wrinkling her nose she groaned, Namjoon had morning breath.

She sighed, Namjoon was such a hassle sometimes. She pushed his head away from her again, and thankfully this time he stayed there. Leaving him with his head at a awkward angle, she stepped out of his room and bumped right into Jin.

Ah, Jin, Namjoon's best friend, he was quite a catch. "Jin" she mumbled flirtatiously, and cautiously pulled her shirt down a bit more. Making sure he was able to see her cleavage visibly.

She ignored the pang of guilt she felt in the back of her foggy mind, this was wrong. But so what? A million wrong things had happened to her, why couldn't she make them happen herself now? Groaning, she smiled softly at Jin. He was pretty, and she was utterly exhausted and didn't want to do any of this. But he was very pretty.

"Uhm yes? Can I help you?" He asked awkwardly, eyes stuck on her own. They didn't even slightly fall lower, he just stared her dead in the eye. Odd.

Ji-hye immediately changed her posture, this kid was so gay. It was written in his face he wouldn't look at her boobs and he wasn't blushing even the tiniest bit.

He was just being unnaturally awkward, not to mention he looked very uncomfortable. Maybe he was in love she mused. But then again, enough married men had eyed her for her to know that no matter how much someone loved someone else. When they saw something hot, such as herself of course, they couldn't look away.

It was basic human nature, but not this kid. He didn't spare her a second look, eyes nervously flitting towards Namjoon's door. He looked as if he wanted to be anywhere but here. He had to be either gay, or blind. One or the other.

Ji-hye knew she was hot as fuck. The only guys who would in a sense reject her were always gay.

She doubted he was blind. "Where's the bathroom" she asked not unkindly. She respected the gay guys to be honest. They had to be different to not like her.

As he walked away she eyed him, she saw the way, when he thought she didn't see him he gave her a glare, not a glare filled with hate. But more a glare filled with jealousy, and envy.

Now why in the world would Kim Seokjin be jealous of someone like her? And then it struck to her, what did she have that Jin didn't? Namjoon, of course.

Namjoon was blindly in love with her.

And Kim Seokjin was blindly in love with him. She shook her head, softly chuckling. Why had this never even occurred to her? It was so clear. Kim Seokjin was in love with Kim Namjoon, no wonder he was jealous of her.

Chuckling she pulled out her phone, and with the last piece of her heart she shot Namjoon a text. Of course, he'd never know who it was though. This was her other phone, the one she used for her random hookups.

Ji-Hye wasn't delusional, Namjoon loved her still, he loved her in a way she could never hope to reciprocate. And once she'd loved him in the same way, but no more. It was only right she did this.

Flipping her cherry red hair over her dainty shoulder, she smirked and headed into the bathroom.

Seokjin, finally happy that he was through with her went into Namjoon's room. Namjoon was awake now, that awkward angle Ji-Hye had left him in had awoken Namjoon up.

And when Namjoon had grabbed his phone, he had got a message from a unknown number. And now he was livid. What the hell? Could that even be true?

Seeing Jin enter the room he immediately tensed, there wasn't a way to avoid the subject he decided. He should be straight forward, it was now or never. And if he never asked, that text would haunt him for the rest of his life. Gulping in a fresh breath of air he asked "J-Jin are you in love with me?"

Jin froze, was he dreaming? Was this his life? Maybe Namjoon was sleep talking or something. Who in the hell had told him? "I-I don't know" he sputtered out confused as hell. Well of course he was in love with Namjoon, but there was no way that he was going to say that.

"Just tell me, p-please" Namjoon begged tiredness seeping into his voice. Eyes wide he watched Jin, there was no way this could be happening right now.

"Ye-yes" Jin finally mummered, almost bursting out in tears. But he was stronger than that, at least he managed to not let himself cry. This was no way close to how Jin thought he'd ever tell Namjoon.

A sad smile appeared on Namjoon's face, and his gaze flitted to the ground as he uttered his next words, "I'm flattered, Jin I am."

But before he even said the words Jin's heat curshed, of course Namjoon didn't see him that way. How could he have been so stupid? Why was he such a fool?

"I don't see you that way Jin" Namjoon softly muttered giving him a sad smile. Namjoon was sure he was in love with Ji-hye, maybe if he believed he could live without her he would maybe just maybe like Jin.

Jin started sobbing he couldn't help it, all the years, all the nights he layed in bed hoping Namjoon was in love with him. Just all came crashing down. He couldn't do anything but sob. What was he supposed to do now? Move on, if only, he though that was possible.

Namjoon felt like crying as he watched Jin cry standing up he walked over to the poor guy. With his trembling fingers he wiped Jin's tears and softly said "I'll help you get over me."

~~~~~~~

I have some hearbreaking news.😭😭

I'm not sure if you guys have heard but Taehyung granfather just passed away. And I just wanted to ask everyone to keep his grandfathers in your prayers (if you do that kind of thing unlike me)

I'm truly sorry for Tae and I hope he understands we will all love and support him.

R.I.P

P