001

Note: You may hate our heroine but that'll last only for a few chapters

¤¤¤
You

A huff of white smoke escaped my lips as I threw away the already short cigarette bud on the ground before stepping on it.

I was watching my friends picking up the new kid, one of them pushed her against the wall while the other one emptied her bag throwing the stuff inside her bag on the dirt.

"Hmm, just boring ass books and shit." Areum mumbled as she kicked the thick books lightly with her shoes, "Oh what's this?" She picked up a purple journal as the new kid gasped and took a step forward.

"N-no!"

Yera pushed her back again, "Yah, did I told you to move?" The new kid just looked with with wide eyes as Areum flipped the cover of the journal.

"This journal belongs to Im SeolHyun." Areum began to read out loud, I didn't interfere nor stop them so I usually sit bacl and watch them mess with the new kid.

"P-please don't." SeolHyun mumbled while Areum being the ass she is kept reading her journal, Yera though made sure to hold her back. I noticed how SeolHyun looked like a lamb as Areum continued to read her journal out loud.

Probably her diary or something.

"Please!" SeolHyun cried out loudly which made Yera annoyed, "Shut the fuck up!" She harshly pulled back SeolHyun's school jacket to prevent her from moving.

"It all started 4 years ago-"

SeolHyun was trashing around desperately so I finally stepped in. Snatching the journal from Areum's grip I read the page, this seemed some deep shit. "C'mon girls, I'm bored already. SeolHyun isn't entertaining me well enough." I sighed out tiredly before letting the journal drop on the dirt.

Yera let go of SeolHyun but not before pushing her face to the side, Areum scoffed but followed us anyways leaving SeolHyun at the back.

I took a glance at her to see her looking down on her stuff that's scattered around.

Not my fault.

---

"Hey! That's my fries!" Yera shouted trying to protect her fries from Areum, we're currently at a fast food restaurant and like always we're the loudest in the whole place.

You see, Yera and Areum are the only people that I actually hang out with without getting too annoyed because we three have the same thing in common.

We don't go by the rules. You can call us anything you want, bullies, delinquents, the troublemakers, the mistake; everything. We don't actually give a damn because it's true, we cause trouble and get into trouble all the damn time.

We're basically not normal, but normal is too boring.

"Stop stealing my damn food you fatass!"

Rolling my eyes at their usual bicker I noticed we got stares from other customers, nothing new though. Just then a worker walked up to our table, "I'm sorry, can you tone it down a bit? You're causing unwanted commotions." The worker said.

"Bitch don't tell us what to do!" Yera stood up and I mentally face palm, she just had to do it huh? "I'm sorry but I need you to leave. Now." The worker said this time sternly, but being the idiot Yera is she didn't obey but instead she flipped the tray causing the food to fall down on the floor.

"Stop."

Yera paused but gave the worker a glare while I stood up and straighten my school blazer, with a stoic expression I left the table.

"What? We're actually leaving?" Yera asked from behind.

"But... I haven't even finished my food." Areum whined.

"Kim Areum, Choi Yera." I called out without turning around, soon I heard shuffling noises and knew that they were following me behind. As soon as we left the restaurant I pulled Yera with me before going to an alleyway.

THUD

The slight throbbing feeling on my knuckles didn't bothered me, Yera let out a grunt as she pushed herself up from the ground while wiping her left mouth.

"Shit."

I stalked closer to her and put my foot on her chest making sure she didn't sat up, "Your anger issues will be the death of us. If you don't want to be dead by your stupid emotion then i will gladly take that role to kill you." I said coldly while Yera grunted in response.

I lifted up my leg from her chest before turning on my heels.

"Let's go."

***
How was it? Your thoughts about Y/N?

***How was it? Your thoughts about Y/N?