012

¤¤¤
You

"Hello? Earth to Y/N?" I blinked several times to see Areum waving her hand in front of me, "What?" I asked her, "We've been calling for a few minutes now. Class just ended." She pointed out, the classroom was already empty leaving me and Areum only. "Wait... where's Yera?" I asked as I slung my bag over my shoulder as we both walked out of the classroom.

"Yera had to take a shit so she went ahead first." Areum said, as we were walking I felt someone tugging my blazer sleeve so I looked over to see it was SeolHyun. "C-can I talk to you?" She asked looking down on her shoes, I frown in disgust and pulled my arm away from her.

"You're still alive? I thought you already jumped your ass off that building?" I spat not caring my words that will hurt her feelings, "You tried to kill yourself SeolHyun? Wow, you sure are something." Areum scoffed next to me, "P-please! Just for a minute!" SeolHyun begged desperately.

"Give me reasons why I should even want to waste my breath with you?"

SeolHyun just stayed on her ground and I just rolled my eyes, "Go ahead, let's see what this weirdo had to say." I sighed and just let SeolHyun dragged me away from Areum who stood in shock. We went at the back of the school building, "Whatever this is should be important." I turned around to face SeolHyun to only see her kneeling down on the ground with her head down and both of her hands clasped above her head.

I stared at her in confusion, "The fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"Let me join your group!" SeolHyun cried out, I almost choked on my spit. "What the fuck are you babbling about?" SeolHyun finally lifted up her head and what stunned me the most is that her eyes are filled with this firey emotions that I never seen before other than the fear I usually see, "Teach me to be like you guys. I want to be in your group." She said.

I processed what she was saying, "Have you any idea what you're talking about right now?" I crossed my arms, SeolHyun nodded furiously. "Why?" Squinting my eyes at her trying to read her body language, "At the rooftop... when I wanted to jump off, the words you said to me just triggered me to not jump. If you're depressed keep it to yourself, don't drag people down. I thought about it and it's stupid of me to feel like that, so i want to join you. Please, teach me how to be... bad."

"You want to be bad? You can't just waltz in our group just like that, each of us have our own story and reasons why we decided to stick each other. What's your story Im SeolHyun?"

¤¤¤
Author

Yera and Areum stared weirdly at the bubbly girl sitting with them, you just casually ate your food and finally looked up towards your other two friends. "Why aren't you bitches eating?" You asked, "Um, I think I took too much of dad's weed and now I'm starting to see SeolHyun sitting next to you." Areum scratched her head confusedly.

"No, that weed aint doing shit to you. I'm seeing her as well." Yera said, you rolled your eyes. "Girls, from now on SeolHyun will be with us. Be good." You said boredly, Yera spat out her drink while Areum dropped her fries. "Hi." SeolHyun waved at them.

"What's your story?" Areum asked SeolHyun curiously, "Parents divorced, now I'm living with my alcoholic dad who don't give two shits about me." SeolHyun sighed, "Nah that ain't it, tell us the real truth." Yera eyed her suspiciously.

SeolHyun glanced over you who shrugged, "My dad sells drugs to the government workers in our town, I'm the messenger." She said, the other two gapped and looked at each other. "My dad is a gang leader." Areum said excitedly to SeolHyun who widened her eyes, "My parents are fucking cheaters." Yera said casually, SeolHyun glanced over you timidly.

"Typical rich family conflict." You waved boredly. Yera and Areum volunteered to go shopping with SeolHyun while you made up an excuse about you being lazy, well it's not an excuse though.

A week has passed by and Jimin tries his hardest to bond with you but you simply ignored the man, he tried to take you out for lunch or the amusement park in the weekends but you furiously declined and even locked yourself in your room so Jimin wouldn't get inside, he was frustrated for real so he decided to push things to the limit.

You were just scrolling down your phone on the bed before you hear a loud bang and your door forming a hole. "What the hell Park Jimin?!" You cursed out as the man dusted off the pieces of wood from his shirt and looked at you with a serious face, "You're coming with me." Jimin said pullimg you up from the bed, "No! Get your fucking hands off me!" You shrieked and lifted your leg up to kick him on the chest, but Jimin caught your ankle in time. Since you stood with your right leg only to support your body, you fell backwards and landed on the matress pulling Jimin in the process.

Jimin quickly put both of his hands each on the side of your head supporting his body weight in order to not squish you with his body. This caused both of your faces to be mere inches from each other, you stared at him with wide eyes feeling your heart thumping wildly. His eyes were wide while staring at yours, Jimin finally got to look at your face closely. He still remembers the cute nose that will scrunch up in annoyance if he teased you, soft chubby cheeks that he loves to pinch or squish, doe dark brown eyes that will stare at him if you want something and yout lips, oh so soft pinkish lips that will land on his cheek once upon a time.

This is still his little princess.

Jimin leaned down his face, you didn't do anything to push him away instead your eyes slowly closed and wait until you felt his soft warm lips on yours. None of you moved for a second until you finally kissed him back softly, Jimin's heartbeat is going everywhere. You both moved your lips against each other in a slow pace until it turned passionate, your arms snaked around his neck pulling him closer until your chests met each other. You broke the kiss and tried to catch your breath, Jimin moved his lips down to your jawline and chin before slowly giving pecks on your neck making you shiver. Taking this as a sign to keep going he sucked on the soft delicate skin, he moved from one place to another and when he sucked on the spot under your ear you let out a moan and Jimin knows he found your sweet spot so he kept teasing the skin with his tongue and sucked harshly on it.

Your legs spread a bit to let his lower torso rest between your legs, lifting up your left leg you ran your toes across his clothes thighs making him groan in your neck. "Ah." You let out a sound when he released your skin from his mouth with a pop feeling satisfied with the dark red mark he made on your neck.

Jimin was caught off guard when you flipped your bodies over and now you were straddling him with a taunting smirk on your face.

"My turn."

***
I got carried away ehehehe

***I got carried away ehehehe