022

><><><><

Yoongi

I placed the cup noodles on the table in front of her as she sat there quietly, "Sorry, I haven't went out and get groceries." I scratched the back of my head awkwardly before crouching down in front of Y/N. I took her hand in mine, massaging her hand.

Y/N has always been a tough girl so seeing her this... sad is something unfamiliar to me. "You should rest up, eat and then shower. You can tell me what happened later hmm?" I said gently making her lift her head up to look at me.

"Do you think I'm a bad person?"

Her question caught me off guard. I paused for a few seconds, thinking of a good answer. "Well, you're not bad nor nice. It's neutral?" I winced at my answer making Y/N roll her eyes. I smiled a bit seeing her lightened up a bit, "How about you go shower?" I suggested making Y/N nod.

Once she went inside the bathroom I went through my drawers and took out a pair of clean shirt and boxers. I head towards the balcony to light up a cigarette bud while waiting for Y/N to freshen up, my phone rang as I answered it.

"Yes?"

"Boss, we need you here. It's those Americans again."

"Again? Can't they not cause any dumb shit for just a day?" I grumbled out and leaned against the railings, "Where are you?" I asked taking a whiff of the bud before exhaling.

"At the base with Kim Taehyung."

I hummed at his answer before looking up to see Y/N walking out wearing my clothes and not gonna lie, she looks hot in it. But I immediately shook the thought away, no Yoongi. Not right now. I watched her walk towards me and froze when she wrapped her arms around my waist, bringing us into a hug.

"Uh..."

"Boss?"

"I'll be there in an hour." I said and hung up, I put out the bud before looking down at her. "You okay?" frowning at her sudden behaviour but she just stayed quiet before planting a kiss on my lips. I was shocked obviously because I wasn't expecting her to give me a kiss, "Y/N..." holding her by the shoulders as Y/N just looked at me. Her arms left my waist instead she wrapped her arms around my neck to plant another kiss.

"Y/N, we shouldn't..." I mumbled against her lips. My body wanted her but I don't know if she's in the right state of mind at the moment. "Please Yoongi, I need you." she begged, her eyes seemed desperate. Just as I was about to reject her again she went to latch her lips against the skin of my neck, right at my sweet spot making me groan.

"Fuck me please." she whined and that was enough to break my self control. "Bed, now." I growled out watching her detached herself from me and sat down on the bed. I stalked towards her direction and pushed the girl against the mattress, I straddled her lower half, trapping her body between my legs.

"The usual for today baby?"

"As always. Make it rough."

Smirking at her request my hands went under her shirt to start fondling her breast to realise she wasn't wearing a bra, "It's been a while since I last felt these. Still amazing." my hands gave her breast a light squeeze to earn a soft groan from her, "Fuck, Yoongi just fucking touch me." she snarled at me making me chuckle. "Still the ever impatient Y/N huh?"