018

The next day the both of you are in the kitchen. It's a Friday morning and thankfully Jimin let you skip school today after seeing you limping down the stairs to which you sent him a glare.

"Why aren't you going to work?" You asked him taking a sip of the carrot juice in front of you while watching the man cook up something for the both of you. "I have a major headache right now so I'm not coming in today." he replied as he poured the steaming hot kimchi stew in two bowls. You stared at the food in front of you gulping at the smell.

How long has it been since you actually ate home cook food?

"You want rice?" Jimin asked as you nodded. Once you two finished breakfast you sat on the couch and turned the TV on looking for a channel to watch. You purposely let him do the dishes before you finally settled in a reality show. You laid there sprawled out on the couch not noticing the man walking towards your direction and plopped himself on top of you.

"Get off me." you whined but the man just wrapped his arms around your waist with his face pressed against your chest.

"Hmm soft."

Jimin rubbed his head right above your boobs making you scoff. "Why are you guys so obsessed with my boobs?" grumbling at how content his face is with your boobies. "They're soft and fits perfectly in my hand that's why." the said guy even went to grab your left breast making you yelp out, you delivered a flick on his forehead causing him to whine.

"Baby why?"

Rolling your eyes at him you decided to ignore and watch your show. Jimin just rested his head on your breast as he watched the TV show with you silently.

"Remember when you used to do this with me?"

You scoffed at him, "I was literally 10 years old that time. And it was when my dad..." you trailed off at the memory as Jimin sense your tone. "What actually happened?" he asked you making you sighed out. Gosh you hate telling people what happened to you and the only people who actually know this whole shit are Areum, Yera and Yoongi.

"You know that women Jeong Haewon. My father's current secretary."

"Yeah what about her?"

You paused trying to find the perfect word to describe the bitch you hated. "Home wrecker." you said simply and Jimin just immediately sat up as he looked at you in shock. "What? For real?" Jeong Haewon that beautiful and kind women he met for a few times?

"What? You don't believe me? Just because she looks innocent as fuck? A train can run over her and I'll piss and laugh on her grave." you gritted out angrily. Jimin sighed out as he sat down properly, "When did it happened?" He asked you as you just crossed your arms  and looked away. "A week after you left Seoul." you muttered out.

Jimin felt his heart dropped. All this thing happened to you after he left? Fuck. He shouldn't have left Seoul, he shouldn't have left you to deal with all of this alone. You noticed how he went quiet and recognised the expression on his face too well. He always have that look on his face whenever he blames himself and curse your soft heart. "Look I don't blame you. That shit happens to some people and sadly that bitch chose my dad. I don't want to deal with any emotional stress, my mom is already stressed enough. I'm fine, just that incident changed me to hate both my dad and Haewon." you said to him.

"I'm sorry."

His words shocked you and you have no idea why your chest tightened at that. Why are you feeling this? It's not Jimin's fault, no. So why, why are you tearing up? You stared at him not knowing what to say to his words until you felt a tear drop causing Jimin to frown. "Baby." he softly said engulfing you in a hug. You found yourself hugging him back as the water broke.