005

¤¤¤
You

"I can't come over right now Yoongi, what part of that do you not understand?" I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed as Yoongi called me saying that he has needs that I should help.

"But the whores here aren't that good, they don't know my good spots. Please baby girl."

I groaned out, "Look, I'll give you the time this Friday at your place just right now I can't get out of the house alright?" I reasoned out, it was quiet but Yoongi just replied with an annoyed 'fine'.

"The things I'll do to you this Friday baby girl."

And with that he hung up, I sighed and laid on the bed. It was already getting late and all I could do is close my eyes and let sleep to take over me.

*dream*

I was in my father's home office playing with a new game console that my mother bought for me, I was supposed to do my homework but the temptation of this video game is something I can't resist.

While I was playing I heard footsteps coming towards the office, "Crap!" I cursed under my breath and just pulled the plug and carried the game console in my arms and hid inside his closet.

If my father found out I was playing instead of doing my homework I would be grounded!

I kept quiet but something caught my eyes, I stared into the gap of the closet and widened my eyes. My father was busy kissing another woman who is not my mother, I could tell because my mother is out of the country for a fashion week and won't be back next week.

At that moment I lost all my respect towards my father, the man I looked up to since I was a toddler turned out to be a cheating bastard.

I hate him.

Most importantly, I hate the woman he's with.

A few days after that incident, I met her, the woman my father was cheating with. She's his new secretary, she was 10 years younger than my father and cery beautiful. But she's a devil, a family destroyer.

"Hello Y/N, your father told me a lot of things about you." She smiled sweetly, I would've fall for it if I didn't saw her sucking on my father's face a few days ago.

I crossed my arms and stared at her, "So?" I asked with an attitude, she seemed surprised but still kept that smile on her face. "My, my... an Ahn indeed, you act exactly like your father." She chuckled.

It didn't took too long for my mother to found out, and since then they often fought. The sweet morning kisses I used to see was gone and replaced with cold stares and silence.

The young naive Y/N was gone as well.

I woke up with a jolt and looked over my alarm.

6:35AM

It's been a while since I had that dream.

Where did all this go wrong? We were a happy family but it all went down the drain because of my father's new secretary. That bitch.

As I was walking down I heard noises at the kitchen, I thought my parents sent the maids and butlers away for vacation? The smell of food caught my attention and I just dragged myself towards the kitchen and to see Jimin busy making breakfast.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Jimin looked behind him and see me, "Oh, good morning! Just making some breakfast before you go to school. By the way, I packed for your lunch." He said pointing at the paper bag on top of the counter.

"You're just wasting your time and food. I'm not eating whatever you're making, just stop." I rolled my eyes and head towards the door, "But your lunch!" Jimin called from behind.

"I don't fucking want to eat your crap Park Jimin!" I yelled at him and went to the garage to get my car, I started the engine and drove out from my house and towards the streets. What a way to start your morning, my mind kept going back and forth to the memory I had and just cursed out loud hitting the steering wheel.

Let's just hope I don't run over a bitch on my way to school.

***
A glimpse of Y/N's past lol

***A glimpse of Y/N's past lol