002

Warning: Triggering scenes (bullying)

¤¤¤
You

Another day another boring ass school, I sighed out while staring out of the window. It was History and I'm bored as fuck to be honest, Yera and Areum are both hungover from that party.

"Bunch of wussies."

"Yes? Anything to say to the class Ms. Y/N?" The cranky voice of old Mrs. Kim made me sigh out and turned to look in front. The whole class was looking at me while my history teacher is busy glaring at me.

"What?" I asked her blankly with a smug on my face, "I'm sure you have something to share to the whole class?" Mrs. Kim said, "Well I'm sure I don't have this something to share to class." I replied boredly.

"Pay attention." Mrs. Kim glared before turning back on the board, I scoffed and noticed the students still looking at me.

"What?" I snapped at them and they looked away quickly.

"Losers."

---

"Y/N." I groaned and turned around to see the discipline teacher Mr. Kang.

"Yes?"

"Come to my office." He said before walking away, I just followed him behind lazily as we entered his office aka the discipline room. "Please sit down." He said after he took his seat behind his desk.

"Can you please go to the point? I still haven't had any lunch so..." I waved my hand in front of my face, Mr. Kang just sighed out loudly. "I received a complaint about you bullying a student?" I frowned, something I'm not even surprised.

"Bullying is a strong word, teasing maybe." I shrugged out and played with the toy figure on his desk.

"What did I say about bullying Y/N?"

"It's that new kid SeolHyun right?"

"Huh?"

"SeolHyun. That new kid, she reported about this right?" I put away the toy and stood up while dusting my skirt, "Mr. Kang, I appreciate your role in this school really, but some us students just rather want you teachers to not meddle with our business."

"But really, next time don't even bother to call me up here to tell me the shit I did." And with that I left the office.

The walk to the cafeteria wasn't that far, I pushed away the students on my way and bought myself a bun and a water bottle. While I was eating, my eyes caught someone at the back of the cafeteria.

A smirk plastered on my face before throwing away the empty bottle inside the bin along with the wrapper.

Her back was facing me so I could easily walk up behind her and easily threw my arm around her shoulder cutting her conversations with the other two students.

"Hey I'll borrow your friend here for a bit. Actually, I don't even care about your opinions." I pulled SeolHyun with me roughly.

"W-where are we g-going?"

"Somewhere quiet so we can have a little talk." I shoved her inside the empty classroom and locked the doors, "H-hey!" She cried out, turning around I gave her a sharp glare and stalked closer to her.

"So... Getting comfy here SeolHyun?" I hummed making her look anywhere but me.

"S-stay away!"

Chuckling a bit I pushed her a bit on the shoulder, "You stupid, stupid little girl." With another push SeolHyun stumbled back, this time I kicked her shin making her fall down yelping in pain.

"You reported me with Mr. Kang, I'm just telling you that nobody is going to help you in this school SeolHyun-ah. Not even Mr. Kang. Why? I rule this school and you are nothing as long as I'm here. Get that?" I gritted out to her, by then she was already crying.

"I asked you something." Pushing her head with my finger, "Yah." I said as she didn't say anything.

Fucking useless.

"Remember. Nobody's going to help you."

With that I left her.

***Y'all hate Y/N rn it's okay lmfao

***
Y'all hate Y/N rn it's okay lmfao

***Y'all hate Y/N rn it's okay lmfao