014

¤¤¤
You

"How rough did the guy fucked you until you had to walk like that?" Areum asked as soon as I sat down on my seat, "Rough enough to make me cum so much." I groaned out, "Wow, Yoongi fucked you real good." Yera laughed at me making me push her head, "Not Yoongi you bitch." I chuckled.

"Morning guys."

I looked up and dropped my jaws, "Oh hey Seolhyun." Areum waved and pulled the girl next to her, I kept staring at Seolhyun in shock. She doesn't look like her usual nerdy self, in fact she looks so much like a rebel. Her usually brown hair is now the colour blonde and she tied them up in a messy bun, her uniform is like any other uniform but she didn't button them up properly like she used to.

"We introduce you to the new and improved SeolHyun." Yera slung her arms around my shoulder, "Not bad kid." I gave her an impressed look as SeolHyun smiled sheepishly, "Anyways, if Yoongi didn't fucked you who did?" Areum asked me curiously, "Just some guy, nothing important."

"Hey Y/N, my dad is throwing his usual dinner party. He said to invite my friends and since you guys are the only friends I have wanna come?" I immediately think about Areum's words, should I? I mean,  a dinner party filled with scary gang leaders across South Korea. Why not? I nodded, "Sure, when is it?" I asked while taking out my phone to see a text message from Jimin.

Reject: I'll be a bit late so I can't pick you up, my friend will pick you up. His name is Jin.

You: You're trusting a stranger to pick me up?

Reject: Hey, Jin is a nice guy, we've been friends since high school.

You: Whatever loser.

Reject: well that wasn't you said last night ;)

You:

Reject: see u later baby ❤

I scoffed and put away my phone, "It's next Thursday at 8PM, dress code? Classy." Areum said while looking at her phone, "Let me guess, your mom suggest the dress code thing." Yera snickered as Areum pouted, "Hey! Don't talk about my mom like that." We all laughed knowing how protective Areum is about her mother.

"Chill bro, she's not even your real mom."

"At least she's better than my real mom, damn bitch." Areum mumbled.

(A/N: spoiler? Oops)

"Come along too SeolHyun, maybe you could get yourself some good dicks there. Her father's gang members are all good looking, except for Yoongi he's off limits. Y/N claimed him." Yera nudged SeolHyun who was hearing the conversation with wide eyes, "Bitch!" I kicked Yera's chair as she cackled, "FYI Yoongi's the one who so called claimed me. Whatever, you can have the guy." I waved my hand.

After school hours are done I waited for Jimin's friend to pick me up.

You: what car is he driving just in case