015

¤¤¤

Jimin

"And so..."

I just leaned against the chair while spinning the pen between my fingers, this meeting has been going on for 2 hours now and I'm starting to get hungry. I looked down on my phone hoping to see a text message from Y/N but I got nothing, so I typed a new message to my secretary.

Mr. Park: Is Y/N here?

Secretary Yoo: Yes, she arrived an hour ago.

An hour ago? She must've been hungry, checking the time it was already 3PM so I held up my hand. "Why don't we continue this meeting later after lunch gentlemen?" I said and they all nodded in agreement so I stood up as they bowed down before I left the meeting room.

Mr. Park: Yoora please book a table for two at Mi Italy.

Secretary Yoo: Yes sir.

I went to the elevator as some workers greeted and I greeted back, pressing on level 16 I waited patiently to arrive at my office floor. Once I arrived Yoora told me she already reserved the table, I got inside my office and to see the high schooler sitting on top of my desk with a book in her hand. I froze since she was wearing a skirt and her legs looked really tempting right now.

"Finally! I was thinking to leave if you don't finish 10 minutes." Y/N rolled her eyes as she put away the book on my desk, I walked towards her and shamelessly spread her legs and got in between it. Y/N raised her eyebrows at me questioning my movements, "We'll continue the meeting after lunch, I know you're hungry so I booked a table for us in my favourite restaurant." I hummed as I placed my hand on her thigh.

"What are you planning Park Jimin?" She squinted her eyes as I shrugged still caressing her thighs, damn they're soft. "If you want a quick fuck just tell me." Y/N boldly said while rolling her eyes, I grabbed her face and crashed our lips together. Her soft lips works wonders on mine, she wrapped her arms around my shoudler as I pulled her body closer making our clothed region brush against each other.

"Why are you so addicting?" I whispered between the kiss, "Because I'm Ahn Y/N." She winked playfully and pushed me on the chest before jumping off my desk, "I'm hungry, if you still want to fuck i suggest after lunch because I need my energy as well." Y/N grabbed my car keys and waved it at me, I chuckled and just followed her behind.

"Yah, wait for me!"

¤¤¤

Author

Once they finished having lunch together Jimin dropped her off at her house, "Since your parents are coming back next Friday you have to stay at my office for this week because I'll be super busy." Jimin said after he parked in front of the gates. "You know I have my own car and bike right?" Y/N scoffed, "You're a reckless driver and I don't trust you if you go to school or not brat." Jimin pushed her head making Y/N push his head back as revenge.

"I go to school or not doesn't concern you Park Jimin!" Y/N snapped as the elder laughed at her, she ignored him and just got out of the car. She flipped him off childishly and entered her house, Jimin shook his head while a smile was still on his face.

"What a cutie."

With that he drove off.

¤¤¤

The day of the party came by and Y/N is busy getting ready, she wore a black tube dress that reached her thighs and the top is long sleeved. Her hair is curled nicely while resting on top of her shoulder, a thin black choker decorated her neck.

Yera: where y'all at?

SeolHyun: im near

Areum: Y/N ffs get ur ass here, Yoongi is being a bitch again asking for you

You: Yoongi is always a bitch, I'm about to leave the house anyways calm down

She put her phone inside her clutch before taking her car keys, Jimin thought it was smart to hide the keys behind a plant pot. Stupid guy, Y/n unlocked her car and drove off towards the Kim Mansion. The guards knew her and instantly brought her over where the party is, all eyes are set on the girl as soon as she entered. Some glanced at her in awe while others in jealousy, Y/N's reputation isn't unknown among these men.

How could you when she's obviously hooking up with the most feared man in Daegu. Which cue in Yoongi's men to informed him about Y/N's arrival at the party. Yoongi left whatever he was doing and spotted her figure easily amongst the crowd of humans, "Hey baby girl." He whispered in her ears, Y/N turned around and faked an innocent smile.

"Hey."

Without wasting a second he pulled her over to his spot where he made Y/N sat on his lap, the other gang leaders knew who the girl on his lap is and gave Yoongi a knowing smirk. "You didn't call me." Yoongi mumbled while taking a sip of his champagne while his arms wrapped around her waist in a possessive manner, "You didn't call me either, I don't see the problem?" Y/N hummed while taking the glass from his hand in hers before taking a sip, she sent him a wink in which amused the man below her.

"My problem is that I didn't get to see you that often anymore. Why?"

Y/N put the glass on the table next to them before wrapping her arms around his neck, Yoongi is enjoying the fact that their bodies are pressed against each other. He won't admit is openly but he loves it when he makes eye contact with her, her perfume is something that he finds calming. "I've been busy." She said playing with his hair gently between her fingers, "Really? And what is that you've been busy with?" He asked while burying his nose in her neck.

"She's busy with me actually."

Y/N didn't get to answer since another voice spoke up, both of their heads turned around and Y/N widened her eyes to see who it was.

"Jimin?"

Jimin had his hands inside the pocket of his black sleeks, he wore a short sleeves black buttoned up shirt with his hair pushed back. He didn't look happy at all seeing Y/N here, out of all places she had to be in a party full with gangsters while sitting on top of Min Yoongi the gang leader of Daegu.

"Get off him now."

***Heuheuheu

***
Heuheuheu