010

¤¤¤
Author

Jimin kept staring at you during dinner that night, his eyes never left you and its starting to irritate you so much. You slammed the chopsticks on the table causing Jimin to jump in his seat.

"What? Is there something on my face?" You snapped at him, Jimin just held his chest trying to calm down his beating heart, "Jesus Y/N why are you so angry all the damn time?" He mumbled, "None of your business." You scoffed and finished up your fiod before putting it inside the sink and leave it like that.

"Wash your damn plate!"

You just flipped him off angrily and slammed the door behind you, your eyes went to your phone as soon as a notification popped out. It was from Yoongi, you unlocked your phone and read the text message.

Yoongi: Where you babe?

You: at home why?

Yoongi: You're at home? In a Friday night?

You: i know...

Yoongi: do you mind if I go to your place instead?

You: you cant... because there's someone at home right now

Yoongi: and?

You: he wont let me out of the house

Yoongi: a HE???

You: yeah... why?

You frowned when he went offline and just left you on read, shrugging you just laid on the bed staring at the ceiling waiting for sleep to wash over you.

It was midnight when you jolted awake from your sleep when you heard crashing and yelling downstairs, you checked the time and it was 12:45AM. "What the fuck is going on down there?" You mumbled sleepily and just dragged yourself out of the room, the lights in the living room was on and you could see two figures on the floor as if they're strangling each other.

"Jimin?!" You panicked and huried to turn on the lights, the dark room was lit up and you could see Jimin was pinned down by a familiar mint haired guy in leather. "Yoongi? What the fuck are you doing and get off of him!" You pulled Yoongi by the arm and he pushed you behind him before pointing a gun towards Jimin who stood in shock.

"Is this the guy?" Yoongi asked in a low voice, his glare was sharp and despite being held at gunpoint Jimin's glare didn't waver. You face palmed and put Yoongi's hand down, "You're not shooting anyone tonight, and I told you you can't come over." You hissed at Yoongi who is still glaring at Jimin.

"Y/N come here." Jimin said grabbing your left arm,seeing this Yoongi held your right arm. "She's not going with you." Yoongi growled, "Who are you and why the fuck are you even inside this house?" Jimin growled back and took a step closer towards Yoongi.

"Stop it you fucking idiots!" You snapped and getting between them and seperate the two apart, "Look, I don't have the time and energy to deal with this. In fact, I don't fucking care if you two kill each other but I don't want any blood in this house or else I'm kicking both of your asses outside." You glared at both of them making the two men scoff, Yoongi put the gun away while Jimin still glared at him.

"Yoongi, go home." You said to the guy who looked at you one last time and left the house, the sound of his bike roaring outside soon faded indicating that he left. Jimin didn't wait for you to say anything and pulled you towards the stairs.

"Yah! Let go!" You tried to pull away, Jimin three you inside your room before running his hands through his hair messing it up even more. He finally turned to look at you, "Y/N... I don't care who that guy was but tell me what the fuck happened to you? Why are you acting like a bitch? No, who the fuck are you and what have you done to Ahn Y/N?" Jimin snapped as you avoided his gaze.