009

Okay warning... this is where your hatred towards Y/N will be skyrocketing.

Warning⚠

¤¤¤
Author

You saw SeolHyun standing at the edge of the railway gripping the metal tightly, SeolHyun stared down and gulped and closed her eyes.

"I don't have time to deal with your suicidal ass."

SeolHyun snapped her head to see you standing behind her, she glared at you through her tear stained eyes.

"Then don't bother!" She hissed making you roll your eyes, "Whatever, just jump down for all I care. Reminds me just how much of a pathetic piece of shit you are Im SeolHyun." You said not caring how much your words has affected the already broken girl.

"You're a cold hearted monster Ahn Y/N. You ruined my life! I hate you!" SeolHyun screamed as fat tears flow down her cheeks, you raised your eyebrows at her outburst.

"So what? At least I won't end up being weak, just look at yourself Im SeolHyun. Standing at the edge and wanting to end your life? How pathetic, I feel bad for your parents knowing that their little daughter is a major loser." You hissed and walked closer to her.

"I despise weak people like you. That's why I bullied you, you remind me that humans get weak as soon as they let their emotions take over."

SeolHyun stared at your eyes, she took heavy breaths. "Aren't you weak as well?" She mumbled, you scoffed, "What part am I weak in?" You asked her, "You ignore your emotions. Which made you emotional, you keep your emotions locked up." SeolHyun said.

You went quiet for a bit, her words sinking to you. SeolHyun stared at you in confusion on why you were suddenly quiet, you were lost in your train of thoughts before snapping back to reality, she flinched at how dark your eyes went and grabbed her by the neck.

"If you're depressed keep it to yourself. Don't drag other people down." You spat coldly and pulled her away from the railway snd pushed her down on the cement floor harshly, you turned around and grabbed your bag before storming out from the rooftop leaving SeolHyun to stare at your back.

You just changed her mind from jumping off the building.

You walked down the stairs and scoffed as SeolHyun's words kept ringing in your head. "This won't do." You said, it was lunch time and you met your two friends at the cafeteria.

"Who was that dude that sent you off?" Areum asked as she ate a burger happily, "Nobody important, he's just a guy that my parents left in charge while they're away." You mumbled and stabbed the piece of meat with your fork before shoving it in your mouth.

"We're going to the club tonight." Yera said.

"Can't go."

The two dropped the food from their hands in shock staring at you in pure horror. "Who are you and what have you done to Y/N?" Yera pointed her finger, you slapped her finger away from your fave in annoyance.

"Shut the fuck up bitch."

"Oh, it's her."

¤¤¤

"So how was school?" Jimin asked as soon as you got inside the car, you ignored him and just played with your phone. "Another rule..." he said taking the phone from your grip causing you to glare at him.

"While we're talking, no phones allowed." He said waving your device in his hand, "Give that back to me." You said trying to grab your phone back but Jimin put it away inside his pocket, "Nope, come on. I made lunch already, we'll discuss the rules back at home."

"Stop it with your rules. I'm not following whatever the fuck you're telling me, I go by my own rule." You snapped at him.

"Stop cussing." He flicked your forehead and you yelped in pain, rubbing the sore skin in shock. "Did you just flick me? That's it!" You jumped on him while grabbing his hair in your hands.

"WHAT THE HELL?! STOP PULLING MY HAIR!"

"YOU STARTED IT DUMBASS!"

People passing by just stared at the rocking car in confusion, luckily the window is tinted black so nobody could actually see what's going on inside.

You eventually let go and huffed out in annoyance while Jimin rubbed his sore scalp, "You are aggressive, you need to chill." He mumbled, "Just drive home idiot." You said and he just pouted.

***IM SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE ASJDBJSJS BUT IT'S FOR THE PLOT OKAY?

***
IM SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE ASJDBJSJS BUT IT'S FOR THE PLOT OKAY?