003

¤¤¤You

¤¤¤
You

"Y/N!"

I groaned as I walked towards the living room to see my parents standing in the middle of the living room.

"Yes?"

"Your father and I have a business trip this Saturday to Milan so we'll be leaving you alone for a few weeks." My mother said while I just stared at them blankly,

"And you're telling me this because?"

"Even if we're leaving you alone here, we made someone to come up to check on you every day." I frowned at that, they legit had someone to babysit me? What the hell?

"Well that's bullshit." I didn't hesitate to curse out loud, my dad gave me a disapproval expression but stayed quiet.

"You'll know who it is and we'll know when you'll cause trouble." My mom continued.

"Is that it? Because I'm busy right now." I shrugged lazily.

"What are you even busy at?"

"Busy sleeping. If that's all I'll go back and continue sleeping." I waved at them lazily and turned around to leave.

"We'll have dinner tonight so make sure you get ready by 7pm. No excuses." My dad's stern voice made me sigh out.

"Whatever."

And here I am sitting at the table with my parents in Seoul's most expensive restaurant waitimg for my so called babysitter, to arrive.

I was wearing something simple since I'm a lazy ass and I hate places like this.

"Don't slouch

"Don't slouch." My mother scolded but I scoffed and ignored her, this is fucking boring and where the fuck is this guy?

"Sorry I'm late!"

Finally!

I looked up to see a fluffy blonde haired guy wearing a black buttoned shirt with patterns on it, he even have these crazy ass earrings. But he seemed familair though.

"Ah Jimin, it's okay."

Wait, Jimin?

I stared at him in disbelief, no way! That chubby looking dude is him?! He stared at me and smiled,

"It's nice seeing you again Y/N."

"Now this is total bullshit."

Jimin widened his eyes at my words as I stood up, "I lost my appetite." I mumbled before leaving the restaurant, I huffed in annoyance before taking out my car keys as the black BMW Z4 beeped.

I'll tell you the story how I got this car next time, but right now I need to let loose and just drown myself with some booze. Taking out my phone I sent a quick text to our group chat.

You: Heading off to Vinyl... anyone want to join?

Areum: I got grounded again 😔

Yera: Bitch since when you even listen to your parents?

Areum: Oh yeah

Areum: Let's go! 🍻

You: Im heading there right now

Yera: Okay

Areum: Drive safely!

I turned on the engine before zooming my way towards the bar and soon I was already in front of the bar, the security guards immediately let me in as soon as I walked near them.

The booming sounds of the music and the smell of sweat and alcohol greeted me. I walked towards the bar and saw the bartender aka Mingyu, "Well aren't you early?" He chuckled as soon as I sat on the stool.

"Whatever, hit me up." I waved lazily, "The usuals?" He asked, "I want something strong, give me the strongest drink you have." I said as he nodded and already on his way making my drink, I looked around the bar aimlessly. Vinyl is an exclusive bar, it's not like those cheap ass looking bars you'll see.

You have to be a member to be able to get in, the girls and me are regulars here and the club owner of this bar is an... acquaintance of mine. He's like your typical gang slash club owner; Min Yoongi.

"Here you go." Mingyu slide the drink over to me as I caught it and dawned the drink in one shot. The bitter taste filled my tastebuds, knowing my high alcohol tolerance I need more just a shot of this drink.

"Hey baby girl."

I didn't need to turn around to know who it was based on his voice and cologne, "No drug dealing tonight?" I asked and turned around and leaned my back against the counter, Yoongi's mint green hair seemed darker under the dim club lights as his signature black leather jacket seemed fitting for him.

"Nope, not tonight... You have my full attention tonight baby." Yoongi whispered closer to me pulling me close, I admit we both already hooked up a few times but we both came to conclusion that we both suck in this relationship thingy and agreed to stay as what society calls as fuck buddies.

"Where's your friends?" He asked looking around, "On their way." I said, "Hey, why don't we talk at my lounge." Yoongi said, I nodded and he dragged me towards the sea of people who immediately gave room to us.

The bouncer stepped out of the way as we went up the stairs and already at the VIP lounge. I was about to sit next to Yoongi who immediately pulled me so I could sit on his lap.

"Pervert." I rolled my eyes but he just smirked, "Just for you baby girl." He winked and hugged my waist tighter before giving butterfly kisses all over my neck.

***
The smut will come soon my children

***The smut will come soon my children