004

¤¤¤You

¤¤¤
You

"Damn, Yoongi went all out last night." Yera squinted her eyes as she poked the side of my neck, "He's a fucking ass like usual saying shit like I belong to him and stuff." I huffed out in annoyance and pulled the neck of my turtleneck sweater higher to cover my love bites.

"What if he really likes you Y/N?" Areum asked as the both of them walked next to me side by side.

"What about it?" I scoffed and look straight ahead, "Will you love him back? Or just dump his ass?" Yera asked sucking on the lolipop, I sighed out knowing where this is going.

"Look girls, I told you I don't have any feelings for Yoongi. If he does then whatever he had is over, just like that." I shrugged off and pushed a student away from blocking our way.

"Whatever, just don't be hurt by it."

As if.

¤¤¤

It was History and i as always skipped that period, the girls and I are currently hanging out in the city while talking and smoking casually.

We were hanging at the sidewalk when suddenly a fancy ass sport car parked in front of us. I frowned as the door opened and rolled my eyes in annoyance seeing who it was.

"Y/N why are you not at school?" Jimin frowned taking off his sunglass, I admit he's very goos looking in his grey button up and black slacks. His hair is styled perfectly despite of his running his hands through his hair.

"Why are you here?" I raised my eyebrows, "I'm on my way to your parent's house, they're leaving today right?" He asked and I shrugged boredly.

"Yeah, what about that?"

"Perfect." I was then pulled by him and I was taken off guard, "Yah!" I pulled back but he had a very tight grip around my wrist.

"Yo let go of her!" Yera shouted but too late, I was shoved inside the car and Jimin already drove away leaving my friends.

"This is kidnapping." I glared at him, Jimin just smiled while keeping his eyes in front. "You don't want to meet your parents first?" He asked me.

"I rather not. I don't even care." I mumbled and crossed my arms.

"What happened to you?"

"What?"

Jimin sighed, "I meant, why are you like this? As far as I remember, you were a sweet girl. Not a gangster wannabe." He said.

Gangster wannabe-

"I'm not a gangster wannabe! And what happened to me is none of your business. You stopped caring anyways." I gritted out the last part and stared outside watching the cars and buildings past by.

It was quiet before we finally arrived at my house, I was about to open the door but he stopped.

"What is it?" I groaned out.

Jimin stared at me with a serious expression.

"What happened while I was gone?" He asked, I'm not going to answer him. I just looked away silently not even caring to answer, he doesn't deserve it.

"Ahn Y/N, answer me."

Silence.

"Fucking answer me damn it!" Jimin hit the steering wheel making me jump in shock.

"Nothing happened okay?! I told you its none of your damn business! Stop acting like you care! Fucking stop it!" I yelled at his face.

He was breathing heavily and we both didn't drop the eye contact, he eventually unlocked the doors and I opened it and slammed the door.

Fucking bastard.

***