021

><><><

"I like you."

You stared at the dude before chuckling, "Of course you like me. I mean, who wouldn't? I'm Ahn Y/N." you said arrogantly to which Jimin just sighed. He shoved a piece of meat in his mouth, chewing it while looking away. You, on the other hand frowned at his words. What does he mean by he likes you?

A few days went by you decided to hit the club with the girls and this time you went to another nightclub since you and Yoongi basically aren't talking to each other at the moment. You tried, if course you did, but the asshole just left you on read and having an ego bigger than Kim Kardashian's ass you decided to stop.

"Areum you sure nobody will recognize you?" Yera nudged the girl who just scoffed, "Relax, nobody is dumb enough to start shit here. Even if they're a gang." Areum waved her hand and just poured herself another shot of whiskey before smiling. Seolhyun sat next to you and noticed you were quiet, usually you'll be by the dance floor as soon as you arrive but you've been downing the drinks as if you're dehydrated.

"Y/N you okay?" Seolhyun asked causing you to snap out of your trance, you eyed the brunette and just nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just want to drink for tonight." you covered up by taking the bottle of liquor and drank from the bottle. The three girls eyed you in worry. "Are you sure you're planning to get wasted tonight?" Areum frowned at you. They all knew how strict your father is and since he's home you usually don't plan on going home drunk unless you want to hear some serious nagging or even worse, get your card taken for a month.

Hearing their words you snorted, "You really think I give a shit about that old man? Hah! The only thing he's good at is giving me money to spend on, he can fuck that whore of a secretary of his for all I care!" you laughed clearly already feeling a bit tipsy.

"She's crashing at your place by the way."

"What? My mother is already disapproving me for going out tonight and bringing her drunk ass home is a huge no!"

Then they averted their eyes to SeolHyun who placed her drink down and looked at them. "What?" she asked. "If Y/N doesn't find a guy tonight you're taking her to your place." Yera said as SeolHyun gasped. "No! My father will kill me for sneaking out tonight." she refused.

"Aish! Fine I'll take her home. My roommate is out of town anyway, I hope." Yera mumbled. And so the four girls enjoyed their night by drinking and eventually moved to the dancefloor where people are busy dancing along to the club DJ's beat.

You were clearly intoxicated by now and the time showed it was already 2AM, the sober ones, Yera, drove for the night and dropped off everyone. You were asleep next to the driver's seat, Yera's jacket draped over your torso as she drove. "Hey, Y/N? You're staying with me for the night okay?" she said to you as you groan out in response. Yera just looked at you in pity.

You woke up with a huge headache and hot, you opened your eyes and slowly adjusted to the brightness of your surroundings to see you were in a bed. Based on the interior with StrayKids' posters on the wall you knew you were at Yera's place. Walking out from her room the apartment was quiet, your eyes went to the pot in the middle of the dining table with a note from Yera.

Hey bub, if you're reading this I'm heading over to my grandparents. My grandmother called and told me grandpa fell while he was at the fields. I made you hangover kimchi stew and make sure you lock the doors before you leave!

Yera.

You sighed and thanked the heavens to have someone like Yera. Eating the stew and of course washing the pots for her as well you left her apartment, locking it behind you before you hailed a taxi. Once you were home you were shocked to see both of your mom and dad sitting in the living room but they had a stoic expression. The discussion must be serious to not notice you coming in, you slowly walked past and hid behind the wall to eavesdrop.

"Don't be ridiculous Jangmi."

"You know this will happen eventually, stop acting as if I don't know how you always fuck that whore at work all the time."

A loud slam almost made you yelp out in shock but you just put your hand on your chest. Your father was fuming while your mother had a stoic expression, not even flinching at his outburst. "Don't talk about Yura like that." you scoffed out loud at this causing the two adults to turn their attention to you. You came out of the hiding spot clapping your hands loudly, "Wow Mr.Ahn, wow! Even with your wife giving you divorce papers you still defend that bitch huh? You've fallen too far." you chuckled.

"Y/N..." your mother stood up with worry in her eyes as you glared at the man you no longer think as a father. "If only you put your damn dick in your pants this whole family wouldn't be as fucked up as right now!" you raised your voice.

"Ahn Y/N." he gave you a warning tone but you didn't care instead you continued, "Just admit it! This is all your fault! This family is fucked up because of you! You fucking ruined us! Fuck it! I hate you so damn much I don't even care if you leave us. Hell I would be fucking glad to have you out of my life!" you screamed not realizing the tears that escaped your eyes and turned around to leave the house.

You look like shit, but that's not your concern. You left the house not wanting to come back and just wandered out, you were glad that you changed out of your dress and borrowed Yera's clothes before you left. You received stares from people in the streets, you never cried this much before and your chest felt tight making you hard to breathe.

"Fuck, stop, stop..." you breathed out hitting your chest. You forced yourself to stop crying but the more you tried the more tears kept pouring out until it was too much. Your legs felt weak before you crouched down in the middle of the streets feeling so lonely. You can't call both of your friends, Areum is out of the country, Yera is out of city and SeolHyun has her own problem to deal.

"Y/N?"

You looked up slowly and met eyes with a pair of concerned ones, you felt your lips tremble and just cried out loud. Yoongi widened his eyes in shock at your sudden outburst and just wrapped his arms around you.

"Let's get you somewhere warm."

***
This is where it gets even more angsty