020

warning: smutzzz wink wonk

><><><

Your POV

I went to Jimin's office building like I promised him but I had a surprise that I'm sure Park Jimin will enjoy. Walking past the receptionist ignoring her calling for me I pushed the door to his office to see him on the couch with two other guys who is Jin and the other one I don't know.

"Y/N?" Jimin sat up with a surprised look on his face as I just boldly sat on his desk taking off the sunglasses I wore. I made eye contact with Jin as he glared at me. "Why are you glaring at me oppa?" I feigned a pout making the elder scoff as he cleared his throat. "Well Jimin, we'll discuss this next Tuesday." Jin said as he grabbed his file and stood up along with the brown haired.

"Let's go Hoseok."

So that's his name huh?

"Bye Jinnie!" I waved at him earning a scoff and the two just left. Jimin adjusted his suit before walking towards me, putting himself between my legs. The position has been a favourite of his I noticed. "You're always making a scene." Jimin mumbled against my neck giving it a bite. "I'm Ahn Y/N. Attention is something I love." humming out while I buttoned his shirt.

"You want to do this now?" Jimin asked still busying himself against my neck. "What? You that hungry?" I asked him while he pulled away. "I don't want to fuck in my office, the last time we did it I almost got caught. The cum stains on the carpet was hard to explain to my clients." he grunted while running his hands up against my thighs.

"Then where should we go? We can't fuck inside the restaurant." I rolled my eyes at him. Jimin had a mischievous grin on his face before tilting my head towards his, "We can go to my place."

Smirking at his suggestion I nodded. "Okay."

><><><

Jimin didn't waste anytime as he pinned me to the wall as soon as we were inside his place. Lips pressed against each other trying to dominate the other while his hands quickly stripped himself off from his stuffy suit. I pushed him off before grabbing his hand leading us to the bedroom where I pushed him down earning a confused yet amused expression from him.

"Can I top?"

Jimin groaned out while I straddle him and rubbed our still clothed sex against each other. "Fuck. Yes." he breathed out before I connected our lips once again. I unbuttoned his dress shirt to reveal his lean yet muscular body, my hands roamed around his chest down to his abs. While he was lost in the kiss I took out the purple silk ribbon from my jacket pocket and easily tied both of his hands against the bed post. Jimin looked at his tied wrists before chuckling.

"I never knew you were into that baby." he said making me wink. I sat up and took off the jacket I was wearing to reveal my black bralette along with my jean shorts. All the while I felt Jimin's hot gaze shamelessly roamed around my body. "Now be a good pup and let me hear your pretty moans." I whispered pressing feathery kisses on his chest leaving a trail all around his upper torso before going back up to his plump lips.

Jimin moaned out when I palmed his already hard clothed tent as I cooed out, "Want me to touch you there? Make you feel good? Do you think you deserve to cum?" I teased him by rubbing his hard on, his moans filled up the whole room and I finally decided to unbuckle his belt. Pulling down his trousers I could see how excited Jimin is.