013

¤¤¤
Jimin

I stared at Y/N as she straddled me and leaned down to give my neck wet kisses, a groan escaped my throat when she purposely grind herself againt my lower torso. "Don't do that." I warned holding her hips to stop her from moving but Y/N didn't listened instead I felt her licking my neck slowly upwards from my neck to my jawline, her hands rested on my chest running them down lower and lower until she slips her hand under my shirt.

Y/N sucked on the skin of my neck and easily found my sweet spot causing me to moan out, she kept rubbing herself against me which made me even more harder. "Y/N." I breathed put warningly, "What? Can't handle a girl Jiminie?" Y/N smirked and I just gripped her hips tighter, "Stop teasing me or you'll get it." I gritted out in frustration and lust, the way she smirks at me is such a turn on. And the fact that she's on top just screams sexy, "I mean it Y/N, don't start something you don't want to finish." I told her seriously.

Y/N hummed while running her fingertips on my lips, she leaned down slowly as she bit my ear teasingly before whispering in a husky voice,

"No."

With that her hands went to the waistband of my pants and pulled it down while I stared at her in shock, she moved lower and finally laid in front of my already hard dick. She rubbed it with her hands before taking my dick out from my boxer, I shivered when her cold hands gripped around the shaft.

"You're so big Jiminie." Y/N hummed out before moving her hands up and down slowly building up the pleasure I was feeling, I just laid my head on the pillow helplessly as the girl kept pumping on my dick. My eyes snapped open the moment I felt her tongue swirling on the head of my dick, I looked at her with wide eyes before she sent me a wink and took my dick inside her mouth.

"Shit Y/N! Don't stop." I moaned out gripping the bedsheets, she hummed out causing a vibrations that sent another spark inside me. "Fuck baby you're so good, keep it like that." My hands held her head in place making sure she was deep throating me, "I'm gonna cum!" I hissed out so Y/N quickened her pace, my body tensed up as I came inside her mouth. Y/N kept sucking on my dick, I felt her letting go of my dick but she crawled back to me and held my jaw in her hand.

I felt her lips on mine and opened my mouth, she made me taste myself. Y/N licked the cum that drip down from my lips before looking at me, "Well damn Y/N." I breathed out a chuckle and sat up feeling my dick slowly going soft, Y/N shrugged and wiped her lips with her arm. "Do you want me to help you too?" I asked her since she already gave me a blow job, might as well return the favour right?

"You want to eat me out?" Y/N asked bluntly, I nodded still shocked at how forward she is. "Well yeah..." I said, "Okay." Y/N pushed me back down on the matress and straddled me once again. "You like being on top don't you?" I smirked as my hands automatically went to her hips, "Yoongi doesn't let me top." She mumbled.

"Yoongi? You mean that guy from the other day?"

"Who else?"

I frowned, I don't like Yoongi and I for sure don't like it when she is with that piece of shit. "You don't have to go to Yoongi anymore Y/N." I said slowly caressing her thighs, "Why?" Y/N asked looking down at me, "You can go to me if you want to have sex... just not Yoongi, I don't like that guy."

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Whatever, shut up and fuck me already." She lifted her top off revealing her beautifully shaped full breast, a black bra was holding it in shape. Y/N definitely grew into a beautiful and fine ass woman, like damn just look at those round boobs and her thighs has every meat in the perfect place. I boldly grabbed her ass kneading them through her shorts but Y/N didn't mind, I flipped us over as I was the one who's hovering her now.

"Now you just lay there while looking pretty and let me do the pussy eating job."

Y/N scoffed but just let me do whatever I wanted to, I pulled down her shorts to reveal a matching black underwear underneath. I caressed her cloth pussy before pressing my thumb on the bud making her whine out, chuckling lightly I pulled down the thin fabric and sucked in a breath as it showed her already wet pussy.

"Fuck." I didn't waste anytime and spread her folds using my thumbs and just admired her wet pussy. I used my index finger to take some of her wet juices and coat it on her bud before rubbing it. I dipped down and just took her in my mouth sucking, licking and finger her needy hole.

Her beautiful moans filled the room, I didn't stop to give her time and just kept lapping on her juices. She taste so good, so sweet, and so addictive that i cant stop myself. My fingers pumped her hole, just as I could feel her getting close I stopped.

"What the fuck?" Y/N breathed out, I smirked and took off my boxers completely and held my already hard dick to her entrance. "Patience baby, I'll let you cum... over and over again until you're begging for me to stop." And with that I pushed myself inside her, moaning at how tight snd good she felt around me. Her walls were clenching my shaft tightly, I rested my arms between her head and stared at her expression as it morphed into pleasure.

"Jimin." She breathed out, I slowly moved myself inside her before picking up my pace and by then I was thrusting into her harshly, both of my hands held her waist in place as Y/N kept moaning. "I'm cumming!" She screamed out but I didn't stop and just kept on pounding inside her, "Jimin!" Y/N called my name but I didn't stop, I already told her that I won't stop fucking her even if she begs me.

Which is why a few moments later I was already sweating, my breathing got harder and the girl underneath me cummed five times already still moaning for me to stop. "Jimin... I-I can't... stop cumming." Y/N whimpered out before cumming for the sixth times already, I finally collapsed on top of her holding her in my arms, both of our foreheads against each other.

"You're such an ass." Y/N breathed out.

"I'm a man of my words."

***HOLY SHIT

***
HOLY SHIT