017

¤¤¤

"Please just stay with me."

Your eyes widened when he said those words. Did he just confessed? This is not good, this isn't supposed to happen. "Yoongi we already talked about this.  you sighed out trying to push him off from your body. This is what Areum and Yera is trying to warn you about. You were expecting that Yoongi doesn't like you or even fall for you because you both agreed on breaking up.

Yoongi sat up and got off of you. He sat on the side of the bed holding his head in his hands. You gathered your clothes and put it on quickly, the two of you not talking to each other. Even after you left the hotel room leaving Yoongi to drown in his thoughts and broken heart.

"Fuck!"

He threw the nearest thing within his reach which is a pillow.

Yoongi was fucked up. He was confident he won't fall for you but even Min Yoongi couldn't resist Ahn Y/N.

You took the cab back home head throbbing from all of the drama today. You arrived back at your place and saw the familiar car parked at the garage making you groan out. Right, you still have to deal with Park Jimin since you literally avoided him during the party earlier. Taking a deep breath you entered the house, the living room was dark but there is light coming from the kitchen so you walked inside to see Jimin hunched over the kitchen bar with two bottles of your father's precious wine.

"You're gonna replace those before he comes back." You said as a chuckle escaped from him. Jimin lifted up his head making your breath hitched, his usual perfectly styled hair is a mess, the first few buttons of his dress shirt is undone and the dim lights of the kitchen made Jimin looked very good. Damn, you knew how handsome he is but he looks even more handsome with the lighting.

Or maybe because you were still horny from the little session with Yoongi. You shook your head at the thought of the other man you left behind. No. As you were busy with scolding yourself you didn't noticed the other guy staggered himself towards you before you felt a pair of rough hands gripping your chin. You let out a short gasp at the sudden action and stared at Jimin who looked at you with his half-lidded eyes. Shivers went down your spin when you eyed his plump lips.

"You were a bad girl tonight baby."

His voice was thick and you could smell the wine from his mouth. "So bad... what were you thinking when you went to that party huh? You don't know how those horny bastards eyed you like some piece of meat." he gritted out still having your chin gripped by him. "I-I..." you were lost for words. Somehow you couldn't find the words you wanted to say to him. You wanted to yell at him or even punch him but your body betrayed your mind.

"You deserve a punishment. All bad girls should be punished." he gritted out  and roughly pulled you to the living room. You were startled at the unexpected move causing you to stumble behind him before he threw you on the couch. Jimin sat down and pulled you over to lay across his lap, causing you to squirm. "Hey!" you were flushed with embarrassment at the position until you felt a harsh smack right on your ass cheek.

"Shut up."

Jimin's hands found itself on the globe of your ass, rubbing it through the material of the dress before lifting up the hem of your dress. The red thong you wore in display. "Tsk, so you went to let another man touch you? And you're still wet?" his filthy words caused you to bit your lip in arousal. You have your own kinks and this is one of them, just the idea of being thrown these degrading words sets you off. A muffled moan escaped your mouth when Jimin rubbed you through your clothed crotch.

Jimin took off the red thin undergarment before he landed another harsh smack on your ass making you whimper. "Count you slut." he hissed out.

"One!"