023

Author

Yoongi stared at the silver haired woman in front of him in shock, she took off her sunglasses and smiled at the other. "Is that how you greet your dearest sister after years?" Chaerin opened her arms wide for him but Yoongi squinted his eyes.

"Why are you here in Korea? I thought you were busy with the Italian branch?" Yoongi grunted as he was hugged by his sister who rolled her eyes. "Please Yoongs, you know me. They can handle themselves besides I have someone to handle shit there while I'm away. Speaking of shit, where were you? You supposed to be here the moment you were called?" Chaerin began to ramble on making Yoongi groan.

"I was busy."

"Yeah sure, your dick inside another girl's pussy is more important than our little empire."

"Why are you even here?" Yoongi crossed his arms in irritation. It's not like he hates Chaerin, no, she's the only family member he has left. "I just missed my baby brother, is that a crime?" she feign a hurt expression to which only earned a scoff from Yoongi.

"Whatever, I'm going now." he turned around to leave, "I'm staying at your place." Chaerin spoke up as Yoongi froze, he turned back towards her with wide eyes.

"Like hell would you!"

"Oh Yoongs don't be rude, come on. I already have my stuff loaded inside your trunk." Chaerin patted his shoulder before walking ahead leaving Yoongi to blink, trying to process what she just said. He watched his sister sit down next to the driver's seat shamelessly before looking at him with a mocking smile.

"That bitch."

><><><><

Y

ou sat on the couch facing the silver haired woman awkwardly. You kept pulling at the hem of Yoongi's shirt that you were wearing, feeling a bit under dressed.

Obviously.

"So this is the infamous Y/N." she broke the quiet atmosphere as you sat up straightly, "Y-yes. Nice to meet you?" you said in a questioning tone instead. "Okay stop scaring her." Yoongi finally butted in, having enough of the awkward air around them. He sat down next to you, "Y/N this is Chaerin, she's my sister. Noona, this is Y/N she's my... friend." he hesitated at the last one.

What else would he say? That she's his ex that he still actually have feelings left and they still fuck each other? That's not something you should tell your sister, especially if she's as nosy as Chaerin.

"Hello, as he says. I'm his elder sister, I'll be staying here for a couple of months."

At this Yoongi snapped his head towards her direction, "Months?!" he exclaimed.

"Oh shut it. I hear you're staying here for a while as well! Sorry that my brother here likes to stay in this tiny apartment instead of investing on a bigger one." Chaerin glared at him.

"I'm a single man, I don't need a big space." Yoongi defended.

"Oh well, I'll go unpack after that I'm going to meet my friends." Chaerin said as she stood up to go inside the guest room. Once she was gone you looked at Yoongi who had his head in his hand, "Sorry about that Y/N, she came unannounced." he sighed out, "I'll go get groceries, Chaerin is going to talk my ear off about having microwaved foods for dinner." he stood up from the couch and grabbed his car keys.

"Anything you want for dinner?"

You shook your head and pulled your legs up to your chest, hugging them closely. Yoongi watched silently, he wanted to say something but refrained himself from doing so. With a heavy sigh he left his apartment to get groceries.

You locked yourself up in his room once you bid Chaerin goodbye. You finally turned your phone on and immediately notifications from missed calls from your mother. You ignored them and scrolled through your messages before stopping on Jimin's messages.

do not answer: where are you?

sent 11:53AM

do not answer: I heard what happened, please talk to me princess

sent 11:53AM

do not answer: princess please at least tell you're okay?

sent 12:05PM

(missed called from do not answer)

(2 missed calls from do not answer)

do not answer: princess pls

sent 12:15PM

do not answer: alright, if you're ready just know that im always there for you okay? I'll never leave you ever again

sent 12:20PM

A tear dropped on the screen as you quickly wiped your eyes. Shit, are you seriously crying?

"I'm a fucking mess huh?" you chuckled to yourself. Maybe this is karma, for all the shit you've been doing for the past 19 years of your life. It finally came to bite your ass back. You threw your phone to the side and lay down against the pillows, staring at the ceiling blankly. You let out a laugh, laughing at how pathetic your life is at the moment, laughing at how stupid you were to feel bothered by this and laughing about you laughing like a total maniac.

But slowly the laugh turns into pained sobbing, your tears fell even more. Putting your arm over your eyes you tried to calm yourself down.

Wow y/n, finally you broke down huh? You thought you were good after years of putting up a stoic expression no matter what happens. But true to what they said, the mask will eventually crack as your emotions will be jumbled up from years of bottling it up.

You turned your body to the side and brought your knees up, making a fetus position while your tears kept pouring.

Why is life so mean to you? Why is God punishing you? You began to question everything in your life.

Do you not deserve to be happy?

Does life not want you to be happy?

"I just want to be happy."

***
this chapter was inspired by the lyrics of Blue&Grey. i really love the song and the lyrics have such a great impact to me.

whatever you think, you deserve to be happy and that time will come 💜