008

¤¤¤
You

Jimin walked up towards the stairs and into my room, he kicked the door open and not so gently threw me on the bed. "What the fuck are you trying to do Park Jimin?" I growled at him in anger and annoyance. "Go change and by the time I walk back here you better be in your pyjamas or else." He pointed at me and slammed the door behind him and hearing him lock the door.

I scoffed and just do what he told me to, I cleaned up and changed out from my school uniform to my pyjamas which is a tank top and just shorts. I sat on the bed crossing my arms and legs and glared at the door waitung for that bustard to come inside. A few minutes later I heard the door unlocking and Jimin entered carrying a box in his arms.

He stared at me for a moment before shaking his head and mumbled something under his breath, "This is your punishment." He said throwing the box on my bed, I frowned and peeked inside to see it filled with letters and other papers. "What the hell is this?" I rolled my eyes, "These are the letters that usually your father sort them out, I told him that I can use this to punish you if you don't listen to me." Jimin said crossing his arms.

I scoffed, what a punishment.

"Yeah sure, you're weak in this type of punishment." I said to him, Jimin's plump lips curled up to a smirk, "Oh no my dear Y/N, this is only the beginning. The more you act up the more heavy the punishment I will give you. Finish these up and then you can go to sleep." He said and left me in my room, but not before locking it behind him again.

"Fucking asshole, who the hell does he think he is?" I mumbled and stared at the huge box in front of me in anger.

¤¤¤

"WAKE UP Y/N! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!"

I jolted awake and groan when my head started to hurt from the sudden movement, I forced my eyes to open and saw Jimin standing next to my bed with a frying pan and spatula in his hand.

"Fucking hell Jimin get the fuck out and let me sleep." I laid myself back on the bed, he banged the spatula against the frying pan above my head while screaming, "YAH WAKE UP! YOU HAVE SCHOOL IN AN HOUR!"

I ignored him and the blanket was pulled off me, "Damn it! I slept at 4AM just to do that shit and let me sleep you ass!" I cussed at him, "Nope, you are going to school and I'm sending you to school and pick you up from school from now on." Jimin sassed out and pulled me up from the bed making me sit up.

I glared at him threw half lidded eyes and just dragged my ass towards the bathroom to freshen up. When his back was turned in front of me I gave him the middle finger and slammed the door behind me.

Author

The silver Volkswagen parked in front of the school gates as you just sighed out in annoyance, "Alright, stay out of trouble brat." Jimin smirked at you, "Fuck you." You spat and grabbed your bag before stepping out from the car, closing the car door not so gently.

"Y/N." Yera and Areum walked up towards you in confusion, "Who's that? And why didn't you take your car or bike today?" Areum frowned, you just ignored them and kept walking in front of them totally in a bad mood.

"I'm skipping the whole day today, don't follow me." You said and left your two friends in confusion.

While walking down the hallways you saw SeolHyun by her locker taking her books, you decided to ignore her for today and just head towards the rooftop where you always go whenever you have no mood to go to class.

Like today.

You threw your bag on the worn out couch and laid on it, you felt like a headache coming from the lack of sleep. Taking out the box of cigarettes and lighter you lit up one stick and exhaled the white smoke from your lips. You closed your eyes and felt like sleep washing over you.

*dream*

SMACK!

The whole office air felt tense and heavy, the young girl's head was whipped to the side while the fuming man in front of her just placed his hands on his hips.

"Don't you realized how much you embarrassed me in front of the head boarders? What will they think that i got a call from school that my daughter involved in a fight?" He yelled at her, Y/N just let out an amused chuckle and stared at her father in the eyes.

"They'll think how the president can't control his own daughter." She spat, her father clenched his fist and gave her another harsh slap on her cheek. "Go to your room. I don't want to see your face right now." He said turning around.

"Our feelings are mutual." Y/N said and stormed out from the office, her mother stood in front of the door and gasped seeing the red handprint on her left cheek. "Honey..." Y/N ignored her and just went to her room.

Y/N screamed and trashed everything inside her room not caring if the stuff she broke was made of glass. Broken vases and furnitures scattered on the floor, she ignored the banging sounds on her door from her mother and maids.

*end of dream*

You opened your eyes and breathed heavily feeling sweat dripping down from your head, "It's been a damn while since I had that dream." You sighed out and just took off your jacket, then you spotted someone standing by the edge of the rails of the rooftop.

SeolHyun.

***Do you like Y/N in this story? 😂

***
Do you like Y/N in this story? 😂