006

Mature content!

¤¤¤
Author

The pair of lips that is planted on your neck kept sucking on the skin making it turn red, rough hands roamed everywhere on your body before you felt your back hit the mattress.

The mint haired guy on top of you kept kissing your neck and jawline while his hands swiftly went to unbutton the shirt you were wearing and lifted it over your head.

"You are so owing me big time baby girl." Yoongi growled out while you stared at him and smirked, "Were you frustrated that much baby?" You cooed wrapping your arms around his neck, "Fucking tease." He placed his lips on top of yours and went to squeeze your breast feeling the soft mounds on his palm.

You moaned out and bucked your hips with his feelig his hard on against his jeans, Yoongi detached his lips from yours and took off his jacket along with his shirt before pulling down his jeans, he pulled down the shorts you were wearing leaving you in your bra and panties.

Yoongi sat up and stared down at your body, he always loved it when you wore lace matching undergarments, he slept with a lot of women before but there's just something about you that he is addicted with.

Yoongi placed kisses on your chest before slowly trialing down on your stomach, he spread your legs and kissed your inner thighs. Another thing about you that Yoongi is obsessed with is your thighs, they weren't bony or too big but it's enough for him to grab on it and feel the meat in his hands.

You felt his tongue running up and down your neck to your chest and cupped your clothed lower region. "Stop teasing me Yoongi." You glared at him making the man chuckle and easily took off the piece of garment off your legs and spread your legs open.

"Let's see how wet you are." He mumbled, you laid your head back on the soft mattress and closed your eyes when you felt his wet tongue lapping your lower lips. "Fuck!" You moaned and gripped the bedsheets as his tongue did all the work.

(A/N: tongue technology)

You felt yourself getting closer and Yoongi noticed this and pulled away causing you to whine out from the lost contact, "You're cumming on this dick baby girl." He said with a deep voice, he slipped his hands behind you to unclasp your bra before throwing it somewhere in the room with his boxers.

"Just put it inside me." You groaned impatiently at him making him 'tsk' but listen to you anyways, you felt the head of his dick entering your hole while he buried his face deep in your neck groaning.

"Fucking hell, you're so tight."

Yoongi was thrusting hard in you, the skin slapping and moans filled the whole room while the headboard hit the wall roughly but none of you cared about the sound.

"I'm going to cum!"

Yoongi pulled out and let the string of cum land on your stomach. He rolled off from your body and pulled you close ro his chest, "I thought just fuck and no cuddles?" You raised your eyebrows and looked at him, both are sweating from the sex.

Yoongi rolled his eyes lazily, "Just go to sleep."

¤¤¤

"Where were you?" Jimin squinted his eyes as soon as you got home in the morning, you ignored him and just walked past him but Jimin was having none of that. You were grabbed by the shoulder as he turned you around and pushed you against the wall.

"What the fuck?" You yelped and met eyes with his dark and deep ones, "I asked you a question Y/N... where were you last night? And who did you slept with?" He asked in a low voice, you just stared at him. You never got to look at him closely but you noticed how attractive he is, his eyes, hair and don't even start with his plump lips that made you wonder just how soft his lips felt like.

You snapped out of your gaze and gave him a cold glare, "Who I slept with is none of your business Park Jimin." You hissed and pushed him away roughly before going up to your room.

Jimin was angry at you, he's supposed to look after you while your parents are away but you're making his job difficult with your bratty attitude. He needs to do something to keep you unfer control but most importantly, he needs to find out why exactly you're acting like this and not like the Ahn Y/N he used to love long time ago.

***

Me after doing this