007

¤¤¤
You

Another day another boring school day, I woke up like usual and got ready and head downstairs where I saw Jimin again making breakfast. I snuck away quietly but he heard me.

"You have a curfew now, you'll be home by 6PM or else I'm cutting your allowance that your parents gave you."

I snapped my head at him, "What?" Jimin turned around with a smirk on his face, "You heard me princess."

The nerve of this bastard.

"Whatever." I scoffed and slammed the door behind me before getting on my car and drove off to school. Once I arrived I locked the car and head towards the school entrance, the students made it clear that they didn't want to run into me and made way throughout the halls.

I pushed the classroom door open and everyone in my classroom avoided eye contact, especially little Seolhyun who was shaking when I looked over her. But I won't be messing with her today.

Yet.

"Yah, me and Areum wanted to hangout at the arcade today after school." Yera said to me as soon as I got to my seat, my class ends at 4PM today and the arcade is like 30 minutes away from our school.

But I have a curfew. The hell with him, he's nobody to me. "Sure, it's been a while since we went there." I shrugged ignoring the fact that I have a curfew now. "Yes!" Areum cheered next to me, making me frown and held my ear.

"Fucking hell." I pushed her off the chair as Yera cackled behind me.

¤¤¤

We spent hours at the arcade and wasted almost $50 each on these games, Areum even won herself a stuffed toy from that zombie shooting game. It was already 9PM and my phone buzzed, I frowned because nobody calls me other than Yera, Areum and obviously Yoongi. My parents only text me since they know I won't be picking up their calls anyway.

Unknown number

I rejected the call and continued playing, but my phone vibrated again. "Who the fuck is this?" I mumbled and swipped the reject button once again, the thing kept vibrating and I was annoyed. A notification popped up, a text message from the unknown number.

Unknown: You are in huge trouble Ahn Y/N

Unknown: Come home now or else I'll punish you

Unknown: Don't you dare disobey me

"What the hell does he think I am? A fucking 10 year old?" I rolled my eyes and ignored the text, I turned off my phone and slipped it inside my bag and just focused on playing with the two girls.

"I'm hungry." Areum whined as soon as we stepped out from the arcade, the time shows it was 10PM now. Since we're in the city there's a lot of restaurants still open, especially food trucks. "Let's go eat spicy rice cakes and fishcakes!" Yera suggested, since we all are hungry anything will do just fine. We found the place and ate a lot of rice cakes, from the amount of food that we ate the lady that owns this whole truck probably just received her most paying customer today

"Skip school tomorrow." I said to them, "I like the sound of that." Yera gave me a thumbs up, once we part ways I arrived back at the house and parked my car inside the garage. My digital watch tells me it's 12:20AM now, Jimin is asleep probably, the lights are turned off which answers my assumptions.

Entering the house with the passcode I took off my shoes. I can't wait to lay down on my bed, walking carefully because of the dark I eventually froze when the light suddenly turned on and revealing a serious looking Jimin in his pyjama with his arms crossed.

"You broke your curfew." He said, "Like hell would I follow your fucking rules." I said at him, Jimin walked closer and stared down at me. His eyes were red from the lack of sleep and his hair looked messed up, different from the Jimin this morning who is dressed in his button up shirt and pants.

He looks very hot to be honest.

"When I give out rules you, Ahn Y/N have to obey them all. I wasn't joking about the punishment, from now on you'll be given daily allowances only from me. Give me your card." Jimin stretched out his left palm, ignoring him I walked past and head towarda the staircase but a strong grip on my left arm stopped me.

"Park Jimin let go of me." I gave him a death glare, he was giving me a hard stare as well but I won't be backing down at him. I never back down from anyone, and that includes Jimin. "Give me your card Y/N." He gritted his teeth, I tried to break free but his grip was very strong.

"No." I hissed, his jaw clenched and the look he had would be scary to other peopl but not me.

"That's it."

Before I knew it, I was facing the floor with my hair dangling infront of me. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed, Jimin threw me over his shoulder like I'm a fucking potato sack!

"Your punishment. You won't be able to stand tomorrow Y/N, and I always keep my words."

***HAWT JIMIN Y'ALL

***
HAWT JIMIN Y'ALL