016

¤¤¤

You

"Jimin?"

"Get off him now."

Yoongi pushed me away as gently as he could before he stood up, "You, how the hell did you even get inside this party huh?" Yoongi growled at Jimin who leveled the same intimidating gaze on him as well, "Namjoon hyung is an investor of my company of course I get invited." Jimin answered, he looked over me and sighed. "Come on Y/N let's get you home." He said but I stood up and ignored him before walking away to find Yera, Areum and SeolHyun.

"Hey Y/N- what's wrong?" Areum frowned as soon as she saw me, she was wearing a red lace dress the same one as her mother, the Kim's are all wearing red as their theme tonight. "Jimin and Yoongi happened." I mumbled as Yera handed me the glass of champagne and I gulped down all of it at once, "Jimin? Park Jimin?" Areum asked and I nodded.

"Well damn, because he's walking over here right now." I turned around and indeed Jimin is heading towards us, "Excuse me ladies, I have to borrow Y/N for a while." Jimin grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the garden, once we're alone I pulled my wrist from his grip. Jimin ran his fingers through his hair before turning around, "What were you thinking?! Sitting on top of a gang leader's lap like that, you're only 19 and he's like what? 30-ish?!" Jimin snapped as I scoffed, "Excuse you Jimin, my age has nothing to do with this. So what if I want to fuck with a gang leader?" I argued back.

Jimin took a deep breath, "You're going home this instance." He growled, "You don't tell me what to do bastard." I hissed and turned on my heels before stomping away from him ignoring his calls behind me, "Stupid Jimin, just who the hell he thinks he is?" I grumbeld irritatingly.

"Baby girl."

"You need to stop calling me that in public, people will actually think we're together."

"What's wrong with that then?" Yoongi frowned, "We're just fuck buddies Yoongi, remember?" I said coldly and head towards the girls to actually enjoy the party, SeolHyun seemed to be talking to this bunny toothed guy. "Look at Seolhyun getting her first dick." Yera nudged my arm, "Who knew the nerd is actually a hoe." I hummed.

"What the- why the hell is SeolHyun flirting with uncle Jungkook?" Areum appeared, "He's your uncle?" I raised my eyebrows, "I call him uncle because he's my mom's best friend." She explained and we both nodded, "Well then, he seems to be enjoying her company." I said while eyeing the two.

The party started off by Mr. Kim giving his speech while his wife stood next to him, Areum was with us listening to whatever her father is saying while Yera is busy stuffing food inside her mouth, SeolHyun was nowhere to be found. I looked around and met eyes with Jimin with his own group of friends, he was clearly not happy with me. I flipped him off to which he rolled his eyes in irritation. As soon as the party ended I hurriedly walked out of the mansion not wanting to deal with Jimin at the moment. But someone grabbed my arm pulling me back and it was Yoongi.

"Can we talk?"

¤¤¤

The 'talk' lead to something different for the two as heavy moans and breathings filled the whole hotel room. Clothes were discarded, laying on the floor as the two figures were busy grinding against each other on the bed.

You threw your head back as Yoongi groaned in pleasure while giving kisses on your neck. "A-ah!" You gripped the bed sheets while he kept pounding in you, "Shit! Yoongi!" His name kept leaving your lips and Yoongi liked it. He slowed down and grabbed your ankles and placed them both on his shoulder and fucked you even harder.

You were screaming out in pure pleasure, his thick length filled you up as you kept clenching him as it drove him crazy. Feeling your tightness was enough to make him cum even faster, "Shit baby girl I'm cumming." Yoongi moaned out, with a few more thrusts he poured his seeds inside your pussy and you opened your eyes staring at the ceiling trying to calm down from your high.

Just as you were expecting Yoongi to pull out he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on your forehead and rested his forehead against yours, his arms pulling your body closer if possible. "I'll give you everything you want." He breathed out, you felt his hot breath against your face.

"Please just stay with me." Yoongi whispered out.

" Yoongi whispered out

***