011

¤¤¤
Author

You walked downstairs to have breakfast and smelt something familiar as you walked closer to the kitchen. Jimin is like always by the stove cooking up breakfast while you sat yourself down on the kitchen stool, "Oh you're awake early." Jimin turned around in surprise.

You shrugged and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and bite on to it, Jimin was singing to BIGBANG Blue while cooking. You stayed quiet as his voice sung the lyrics beautifully, the lyrics were sad actually but his voice seemed to be calming and soothing instead.

Your thoughts were cut off when a bowl is pushed to you, you looked down and realized it was your favourite dish; soondubu jjigae or Korean soft tofu stew. It's been years since you last ate this because your mother stopped making homecook meals after your father started his affair.

"I woke up really early to get fresh tofu from the market." Jimin shrugged and went to wash the dishes, but he turned around secretly to look at you as you slowly brought the spoonful of stew to your lips and ate it. He smiled seeing how your face lit up and shoved another spoonful of the dish, in a few minutes you finished the whole bowl leaving no drop behind at all.

"Come on! I have a meeting today at 10." Jimin said as he dried his hands and grabbed his suitcase and car keys, you followed behind him quietly. You looked down on your lap the whole ride, Jimin was worried since you were not snapping at him as usual, once you reached at school Jimin held your wrist.

"Hey, are you okay?" He frowned.

"Yeah." You mumbled quietly and opened the door and closed it behind you. Jimin sighed, "It's harder than I thought it will be." He mumbled and drove towards his father's company, as soon as he entered the building every worker bowed at him. He pressed the elevator button and went up to his office floor where his secretary gave him his morning coffee.

"Thanks Yoora." Jimin said and entered his office where he laid down on the couch and sighed out tiringly. Not long after his door was knocked, "My God, is this the future president of Park Industrial?" Jimin opened his eyes and groaned seeing the blonde haired tall man, "Why are you here so early Jin hyung?" The younger one asked.

"Did you forgot we have a meeting at 10 today?" Jin placed his hands on his waist sassily, "Besides, Namjoon wanted his usual bread at that bakery so he called me at 6 today to wake up. 6 IN THE MORNING!" The man frustratingly said and sat down on the other couch since Jimin is still laying on the other one.

"By the way why are you so tired today?" Jin asked, "I woke up early today to get to the market and buy tofu." Jimin mumbled, "Now why and when did you even start eating tofu?" Jin asked curiously, "I made tofu stew for Y/N today for breakfast." He asnwered.

"Ah, how is Y/N? Is she still in her emo phase?" Jin quoated with hid fingers making Jimin chuckle, "She's just... a broken teen hyung. She told me what happened while I was away and I felt bad. I wanted to change her back to the old sweet Y/N so I started by making her favourite dish." He said, Jin shook his head with a smile. He remembered how excited Jimin was when he barged inside his office a few days since he went back to Seoul, Jimin kept babbling how excited and happy he is to meet his little princess and how he wanted to catch up with her. Jin knew how Jimin cherished Y/N very much, how he always ended up talking about her and wondered how is she doing.

But Jin have met Y/N before and he didn't like the encounter at all. Since Jin is now the CEO of his father's medical company their companies are now partnerships and worked together to build a hospital near Gangnam, Jin was surprised at how she dress, acts and talks to people like she literally was rude to her father's secretary. She was pretty rude with everyone but the way she treated her father's secretary is like there's a story behind her intentions, he doesn't know the full story but he didn't like Y/N from the first encounter.

So when Jimin told him how much of a sweet girl Y/N was he doubted his friend's words. The word sweet and Y/N don't go in the same sentence. "So, you're planning to turn her back to the old Y/N?" The elder asked while staring at his friend, Jimin was determined. He knows he can change her back, he just wants his princess back.

"But... what if she's too far from the old Y/N? What would you do?"

Jimin stayed quiet for a few seconds before speaking,

"She won't."

***

***