Moving in

Y/n's P. O. V.

I can't believe I'm in New York right now. Looks so busy and crowded..ugh. I hated it. The smelly street, the noisy crowds.. The large T. V.s , God I hated it. Why did I even thought once that coming here was going to be fun?

I hailed for a cab and saw a bright yellow one coming along. I took a ride towards my apartment awkwardly. "Alright it's $10.99" My jaw hung at the short distance but the heavy expense and groaned before looking at the all tall buildings.

I pushed the door open with my back and went up the stairs. I knocked on the door that said '203' and it swung open to reveal my good ol' friend. "Y/N" She screamed and hugged me.

"Can't breathe." I gasped and she let go. I enter inside and looked around. Eh.. Seems average. It's comfortable and homey.. Gives me good vibes.. I grinned and dropped onto the couch.

"I like it." I smiled and shut my eyes. "Get up and get ready! We're going out!" I rolled my eyes and went to my room. It had the most disgusting look to it but I shrugged it off. At least the bathroom is appeasing.

I took a quick shower and wore some simple clothes before heading out the door with her. "So how was your flight?" She asked and I turned the radio on. "Pretty nice actually. There was company."

"Ooo is it a guy?" I nodded and she abruptly stopped the car making me hit my head on the window. "Ouch!" I held onto my head. "Omg.. Your not joking right? Omfg!" She squealed and I rolled my eyes.

"He's just a friend now. No more than that." She rolled her eyes and drove towards this noisy street.. Banging loud music and a long line of people waiting impatiently.

I followed her into the club and noticed the amount of people surrounding me. I started to panic. "Katie?! Katie?!" I yelled and someone tapped onto my shoulder. "Y/N!" Tyler stood in front of me.

How convenient. "Hey! have you seen a girl with a height as short as 5'2 and is wearing a miniskirt.". "You mean her?" I took a look at her smirking and holding onto Tyler's arm. "You asswipe! You left Me!"

"I was with my boyfriend." I raised an eyebrow at him and he smiled widely. "You guys just met. Like 15 seconds ago." He slapped my arm and I winced before heading to the bar.

I held a hand up and the waiter immediately started to get a drink. "So, you alone?" A random guy came out of nowhere and sat beside me. "Uh.. No I'm here with a friend." He knudged my shoulder.

"So ya wanna get outta here babe" I raised my fist and he backed away.

"Listen here you ugly son of a bitch, I don't want a douchebag fuckboy to take me home and fuck me up because I'm Fine on my own and what in the world we're you thinking to even be asking a lady that? You call yourself a man without knowing how to be a FUCKING GENTLEMEN?"

He stood there and I noticed I spoke way too loud. Everyone in the club had their eyes on me and I backed away towards the entrance. I ran out and hailed for a cab. "Hey!" A man called out from behind but I ran away.

He grabbed my arm and I spun around,  smacking him in the face. "Woah.. Aye calm it. I'm a friend of Tyler's." I panted and he laughed. "Damn! You were pissed,  Names David." I shook his hand and smiled. "Y/n, Y/n L/n"

"I have to go.. I got some uh.. Stuff to do." He nodded and held my hand. "Do you need a drop back home?" I nodded and he accompanied me like a gentleman. "My friend was ye knaw drunk.. He didn't mean dat"

I laughed at his Irish Like accent and nodded. "It's all good. He just pissed me off.", "so how did you meet Tyler?" I chuckled softly, thinking of the way he was.  What an idiot. "In the plane. He was the guy that sat beside me and wouldn't stop talking."

He laughed and pulled out his phone from his pocket and handed it to me. I stared at it confused until I realized he wants my number. "There ya go" I typed it in and he squealed to himself. "Never had a girls number before?" I smirked and he sassily swayed his hips.

"I have a girlfriend. Excuse you." I shut my mouth and stayed away by little distance between us since he has a lady. "How is it like?" He immediately got the reference and began to speak.

"It's like someone whom you love so much to the point where you'll do anything for them and give your entire life and heart for that person. The minute she's gone, i crave her to be next to me.. I love her so badly it's too hard for me to put it in words. But love does take patience but it also takes some understanding and positive attitude. You can't rush into what you want, love hurts but it makes you happy at the end. Love is hard y/n. You need to just hold onto it."

I stopped walking and looked down. That was the hardest to understood but I was shocked. He loves her so much.. "Your the only guy I've met whose crazy in love with their-

"There's many others y/n but I know your scared right? Of getting hurt and being left alone suddenly." I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. I could only awkwardly hug him since I wasn't used to random acquaintances hugging me.

"You'll find someone. Everyone does eventually." I smiled and we stopped at the front door. "Well it was good talking to ye." I giggled again at his accent. "Same to you, Irish bastard. Have a safe ride home!" I waved and he shook his butt towards Me.

"It's called Irish potato you cunt! I'll see ye soon too!" I shut the door and sighed as I jumped onto my bed. I need some sleep.. Tomorrow's another day.