Special Day

Evan's P.O.V.

I looked out the window and smiled to myself. I reached into my pocket and grabbed a box. A ring was perfectly placed inside. I kissed it before placing it back into the box and into my pocket.

"Evy!" She hugged me and handed me the envelope. "Ooo its my job! I've been promoted.." She squealed and hugged me. "Dont worry..You've already been promoted and now is the CEO of the New York Times Press" Her jaws dropped.

"h-how..?" She stared at me speechless and i laughed. "Well, they know me, they know my worth." She cried tears of joy and I watched her jump around and scream.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She hugged me and I swung her around. "I love you too!" I mimicked her voice and she gave a cute giggle. "Hey, I want to take you out tonight..to dinner."

"Why? What's the occasion?" She groaned and I laughed quietly to myself. "Well, today's a little bit of a special day to me so, I really want to take you out.. Please?"

"Of course, I'll let you take me anywhere.." I smirked slightly and she seemed to notice What she said. "No I meant.. Take me out everywhere!" I grab her arm and brought her to our bedroom.

"So..I got this dress for you to wear this evening." She looked up at Me and glared. "This is too revealing!" I rolled my eyes and turned the dress to face the front.

"Oh.. Heh! Okay yeah I'll wear it." Sometimes she is really a dork. Most of the time she's a cute pineapple. "Hey, you know we still got time before he head out.. ~" I slobbery kissed her neck.

"I know that.." She acted causal and I swung her by the legs and lifted her to the couch. "Spread your legs..~" she rolled her eyes and didn't move before I slapped her thigh harshly.

"Fuck.." She held onto me and I slammed into her roughly. "Mm..~" Y/n bit her lips and I felt every inch of her. So damn perfect.. "I love you so fucking much.." I grunted and moved faster and faster before she wrapped her arms around me and scratches were left over.

I kissed her passionately before lifting her legs a little higher up. "Ngh.. I'm.. Close." She whimpered and I gave a few thrusts before getting her to cum and followed by my climax.

"I seriously love you.." I told her and she grabbed my face, "I love you more." I smiled and layed by her till the time was around 7pm.

~

"Y/N! IM DONE!" I yelled and went downstairs. "So how do I look?" Y/n twirled around and my lips spread towards a smile. "You look so beautiful princess." I took her hand and plant a kiss on her lips before getting into the car.

She wrapped her arms around my hand and layed on my chest as I run my hands down her hair soothingly. God I can't keep my eyes off her. She looks so beautiful in red.

Wait.. I don't mean it that way.. Ah nevermind.

As we entered the restaurant I looked around and find our table that I reseved speacially for today. "Have a seat, we'll take your orders shortly." I nodded and y/n smiled at her.

I continue to stare at her as she bit her lips and focused on the menu. She twirles her hair and wrinkles her nose. Her eyes shining right under the dim lights.

Her hair glistening against the moon. "Y/n..?" I called out and she lifted her head to face me. "Yes?" I smiled and shook my head. "Nothing. You just look really beautiful." Her cheeks turned pink and I gave her a smirk.

As the waiter arrives, she takes our orders and patiently wait for the food. "I really love the scenery here. The ocean looks so beautiful" She sighed and took a deep breath.

"I love you, you know that?" Y/n looks at me and I gave her another smile. "I know that, I love you. More." She gave a giggle and held my hands, intertwining with hers.

After a couple of conversations, we ended the meal off and I walked with her through the park. Holding her hand. "So, are you happy right now?" I asked and she looked at me like i was nuts.

"Of course I am! What kind of question is that?!" She laughed and I stopped in my tracks. She turn to look at me and I reached for the box in my pocket. She tumbled back a little.

I got on my one knee and showed her the ring. She covered her mouth and stood there shocked. "Y/n, My love, My life and My Everything, Will you marry me?" She nodded and teared before running to hug me.

I kissed her and slid the ring through her finger. "It looks.. So.. Expensive." She smiled widely and kissed me passionstely. I grabbed her and pushed her into the back seat of the car.

I bit onto her neck and grinded against her. "I l-love you so much ev-van." She bit her lips and I continued to kiss her as she held me up and took her phone. "Gotta tell my dad!!"

I still hovered over her and she dialed the number. "DAD! I GOT ENGAGED!" I could hear the faint screaming and noticed it was her dad. I gave a chuckle and took the phone.

"I just had to Mr. L/n!" He gave a laugh and I smiled to myself. "Take good care of her alright?" He told me and I gave him my full assurance.

I hung up and pulled y/n towards me. "Now where were we?" I whispered lowly and she giggled as I kissed her arms and legs. "Your going to be my wife you know.. "

"Yeah.. I know.. Your going to be my husband." She bit her lips and nibbled on my ear as I gave a small sigh.

"I am in love with you..I'm going nuts too"