Us

Evans P.O. V.

Of course she is going to visit.. Fuck fuck fuck.. If she sees y/n, she's going to punish me.. I can't.. Not again.

~9 year old Evan~

She took my arm and brought me into this room at the hotel and made me wait for my parents. "Where's mommy and daddy?" I asked and she softly touched my hair.

"They'll be coming soon. Want to play with me for a while before we go? It'll be our secret."

I looke at her confused when she unzipped my pants and began to touch me weirdly. I pushed her away but her grip on me was strong.

I began to scream and cry. Before she covered my mouth and everything went black.

The next morning, my arms and legs had red markings and my neck had hickeys all over. My mom called the police but my aunt told me to be quiet or else..ill get punished.

When I turned 16 , she stopped and began to teach me how to show dominance to other woman. This is all practically because of her influence.. It's what I am now. A monster.

When I turned 18 , My parents and my sibling moved to New York for the handover. I got my dad's building while my brother preferred being free.

I wanted to be free but I had to take it or else we wouldn't be here right now, in this apartment.. With food and water. Now I proved to my dad, I am a multi-billionare businessman.

But my aunt came to visit at times and she would drug me and touch me but never to rape me in any sort of way.. I can't do this.. Anymore. I'm sick of her.

~

I opened my eyes and went to the  living room to see Jonathan with Y/n. I sat down beside y/n and she hugs me. "Are you okay?" He soft voice made me warm inside and I let a smile.

"I have you now, don't I?" She giggled lightly and Jonathan gave a smirk. "So, you can handle this right evan?" He gave me a serious look and I nodded. "I can. You should go before she even comes. I'll give you a call bud. Thanks for all the help."

We hugged each other and he left through the front door. It was just me and y/n. I ran my hand over her thighs and sat down beside me. "Evan.. What did your aunt do?"

"She.. She wasn't a nice person. She's a monster and we'll keep it that way alright princess?" She nodded understandingly knowing I didn't want to let her know this. I don't want to push this further than what it already is.

"Pluto Nash?" She asked and I played the movie. She slept half way through the movie and I let her rest on my chest. I played with her hair and she smiled. Wait a minute..

I tickled her and she jumped, laughing and trying to push me away. "You acted like you were sleeping?!" I pinned her down and tickled her. She giggled and dropped onto the ground.

Still laughing, "Come here." I held my arms out and she ran to hug me. "I'm so sorry I left-"

"I'm sorry I hurt you." I looked at her and her lips seemed to quiver. Don't cry.. "Are we something?" She asked quietly and I took her hand. I took a knee down and kissed the back of her hand.

"Will you be my girlfriend for eternity?" She chuckled and pulled me into a kiss. "For eternity." She whispered and I kissed her back. "Come on, you like to play video games right?"

She nodded excitedly and I pulled her into my recording room I never used.. Only for my music and gaming videos once in a while. I have someone to take care of that already.

Her eyes widened and she ran around the room. I watched her act like a little child looking at candy. She was so adorable, I wondered why she was even single? I would've made her mine a long time ago.

"THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!" She yells and I laughed. She looked at my thriple monitor setup and I sat down on the gaming chair. She sat on my lap.

"Can I?" She asked and I thought for a moment before letting her. She immediately started playing her favourite game, Rainbow Six Siege. "You like this game?" I asked confused. I've only made one video for this game.

"I'm a fucking pro!" She began wearing my headset and playing. I watched intensely look around and move the mouse. She killed 3 guys and had an ace after that round. I stare shocked. She was pretty damn good. (That actually happened.)

Once she finished the game, I played a few black ops 2 matches with her in a lobby and I heard the doorbell. She's coming today? Fuck..

"Wait here." I tell y/n and I looked through the keyhole of the door. Thank God. It was Jonathan. "Dude get on fucking discord. The boys missed ya."

"You came down here all the way to say this?" I raised my eyebrow. "Well you werent picking up your phone."He chuckled psychoticly and I shook my head.

I ran up and joined them. "Heyyyy what's up!" I spoke and y/n smiled. "Yo ev! We missed you fuckboy!" Tyler yelled and I gave a chuckle. "I missed you guys a lot." My voice went low.

"Hey it's alright man. Your here now and we're fucking making a video." Nogla yelled and y/n asked me,  "who are they? I didn't know you had friends!"

"Ohhh who is that evan? Is that your girlfriend??" Lui teased and I cleared my throat. "Yeah. She's my girlfriend." They sat In silence before Brian spoke. "What's her name?" I gave her the mic.

"It's Y/n L/n, How you doing today?" She smirked and Tyler could be heard. "Y/n?! What the- it's me Tyler" her eyes widened. "Yo man! Long time no see!" She laughed and they burst out laughing.

We continued to talk and record a prop hunt video before it was late at the night. "Alright guys I'll see you tomorrow. Cafe down the press building right?" They agreed and I left the call.

She yawned and looked at me. "To Bed It is!" She ran to my room and I laughed jumping onto the bed. She snuggled beside me and I kissed her forehead. "Love you.. Princess."

"Love you too vanoss" she laughed and I ruffled her hair.