The Aunt

Y/n's P. O. V.

For the first time I woke up next to evan sleeping soundly. My heart pounded out of my chest and I kissed his nose. I walked to the kitchen and thought of making coffee before we see the boys.

I can't wait. I didn't know Ohm and Luke were friends with evan and the rest. I was close to them too when I made my own videos.. Now I have my friend helping me do it. I just do the voiceovers. Of course it was horrible but I had to please my 15 million subscribers.

I hadn't even done a face reveal.

"Morning beautiful." He groaned and kissed my neck before I handed him some coffee. "What time are we going to see the boys?" I asked excited but kept my cool.

"You could shower now and we'll get there in time alright?" He kissed my head and I went to the bathroom. The same bathroom he pinned me against. I closed my eyes and let the hot water pour against my body.

"Don't mind if I do?" Evan stepped into the shower and I laughed. I looked at his body and noticed scars which I probably shouldn't mention. It might be awkward.. Or uncomfortable... right?

I wrapped my arms around him and he poured the soap at me. "Hey my eyes!" I laughed and he chuckled. After the shower we changed and left the apartment in time.

He took me across the street where the cafe was located at. We see a bunch of dudes with some girls hanging out. A guy who was tall and looked irish.

"Yo they're here!" They ran to us and hugged us tightly. "AWW LOOK AT THEM!" tyler smirked and i laughed. "What's up guys" I waved and they stared at me for a while."not a bad taste Evan." arlan came out of nowhere.

"Arlan?" I laughed and he bowed. "ma'am" everyone laughed and we sat down at a table. "So, when did you guys get together?" A girl with reddish hair asked and noticed her arm around marcel,a ring on her hand.

"Wait wait we should do the intros first" David stood up and Evan held onto my hand. "Okay meet;

Tyler or Wildcat,
Brian or Terrorizer
Arlan or SilentDroid
Lui or Lui- he scoffed-
Marcel or Basically
David- Nogla
Ryan or Ohm
Luke or Cartoonz
Jonathan or Delirious.
Brock or Moo."

I smiled at their nicknames and hugged them all. "..wait your really familiar!" Arlan thought for a moment before lui jumped out of his seat. "Your G/n!!!(Gaming name) I should've known." I bowed and evan stared at me."G/n who?"

"Me. I'm that YouTuber with 15 Mil and going strong." His smile widened and he kissed my cheeks. "I had no idea.." He trailed off and I took his hand in mine.

After a lot of conversations. passed we began to leave. "Dude it was a ton of fun. We can't wait to record with you." Lui high fived David. "Your awesome ! Can't wait to see you and y/n again" Jonathan smiled and hugged us.

"See you guys!" Brock waved and they did before I left the cafe and Evan looked at the time. "y/n once you get home, wear something nice..and comfortable."

"Right..I will" I squeezed my arm around his and he seemed to be agigtated. He was stressed, his aunt was arriving today..at least we had some time with the the rest back there.

Once we were back, I took my nice dress and wore it, slowly admiring myself in the mirror. I wore my make-up and Evan walked in with his simple suit. Why so formal though?it's just his relatives right?

He seemed to read my mind and he stepped closer. "They preferred it if I wore formal clothes..so yeah..and you look beautiful." I bit my lips and looked away.

He pushed me against the dresser and kissed me harshly. I gripped onto a lock of his hair and he wrapped my legs around his waist, placing me on top of the dresser.

He bit onto my neck as I gave a low whimper. "I Missed you so fucking much..i missed the way you turn me on..you dont even have to try, baby~" He groaned and I shut my eyes. His hand traveled down my thigh and he pushed a finger in.

I threw my head back and gripped onto his suit tightly. I didn't want to tear it but i really wanted to at the same time..his pace fastened and I couldn't keep quiet anymore. My legs began to shake and he knew I was close.

"Cum on me princess..i wanna taste it..~" That was all he had to say before I climaxed. I moaned and layed there on his neck as he licked his fingers slowly. Just then there was a knock on the door and Evan groaned silently to himself.

"We'll finish this later..~" He licked my neck and I wobbled towards the front door behind Evan. He opened the door and his whole family stood there. Oh god..

"Honey!" They hugged him and I stood there shy. "Oh..Evan who is this?" I'm guessing it's his mother, the resemblance was slight. His father went up to me and I held my hand out. " Y/n, Y/n L/n"

"Oh~ Is she your girlfriend?" His mom cooed and Evan smiled towards his dad. "She's My. Girlfriend." Emphasizing on 'my'. "Oh? When did you guys get together?" A voice came out from the back.

I looked over and notice the lady in her mid 40s and looks like she filled her face with botox. Evans hand tightened on mine and I rubbed his back without them noticing.

"Aunt Jenny.." He barely whispered and I stared at her. Shit.."hey baby!" She hugged him and I looks at Evan who looked at me. I held onto his arm and the aunt looks at me.

"You look lovely. He made the right choice didn't you huh?" He gave a glare that I noticed Evan and he looked down. "well let's have dinner." The mom pulled her along and I stayed by Evan.

As we settled down, of course Evan was being the formal Evan that he was. We did our prayers and began to feast on the delicious food. "This is great but Evan are you doing well?" His aunt asked.

"uh.Yeah..since y/n is here with me, I feel so much better. She's the love of my life, everything I could ask for." His aunt hit her arm on the table, startling us.

"Sorry..it was an accident." Her voice went monotone. God I don't feel like this lady is good news..she's bad..bad bad news...

As we continue to chat among Evans parents. I noticed her aunt caressing Evans hand..what the...I grabbed his hand instantly and held it on my leg.

She gave me a stare before Evans dad called out for me. "So I do hear the bells..what's going on?" I chuckles softly and he gave me a smile. "Well uh..for now I guess we have each other..I want it that way. The both of us."

"That's lovely.." Her mom squealed and Evan laughed. "Alright I got your rooms ready, you can unpack and get some rest. You'll need to leave early tomorrow." Evan got up and signaled for the maid.

He took my hand and asked me to grab some blankets. I went upstairs as he led them to the rooms. Hmm..blankets? Where..I went all around until I stumbled across a room.

There were handcuffs , chains and feathered blindfolds..My face turned red and I grabbed the blankets. "Here.." I passed it to Evan and he gave it to his parents.

His aunt hugged him and kissed his neck. My eyes went wide and Evan slightly pushed her away roughly. "You know you miss it." She purred and he growled, bringing me up to his room.

"Explain Now."