More Cuddles

Evans P. O. V.

"Y/N! COME DOWN HERE, I MISS YOU!" I yelled and she runs down. Yep if your guessing, we're actually home. Y/n didn't felt the need to stay there any longer and decided to return back home.

"Evy.. What do you need?" She groans and rubs her eyes. "Why are you sleeping? We just returned!". "Because I'm tired, you fuckboy!" She yawned and I went up to her.

"What did you just call me?" She bit her lips and started running. "GET BACK HERE!" I grabbed her and hugged her, putting her down onto the couch.

"I LOVE YOU..!" She yelled and I kissed her nose. "I wuv you too, now apologise." She pouted and I smacked her cheeks playfully. "I'm sorry!-" .

"Sorry what?~" I pulled her towards me and she whispered. "Im sorry daddy.. ~" I grinned and kissed her. She giggled and sat on my lap.

"You know what.. We should play black ops 2. I kinda miss that game." Y/n sighed and grabbed the controller. She handed me one and I choosed the settings.

"Gungame? Nuketown?" I asked and she nodded. "Alright your fucking going down!" She stuck her tongue out and I thought for a moment. "The one who wins gets to do whatever the person likes to that particular person."

"Deal." She smirked.

"So you better get that tongue back in or I'll do it for you.~" She turned red and coughed. I chuckled darkly.

~

"THATS NOT FAIR YOU CHEATED!" She threw the controller. "No.. I didn't.." I held back my laughter. "You moved my controller and fucking killed me. BY 1 ,YOU BEAT ME. BY 1."

"It's fine y/n.. I'm the best. Admit it." She rolled her eyes and I licked her neck slowly. "Don't forget the deal..~" she closed her eyes and pulled my ear. "That deal doesn't exist no more."

I laughed and layed my head on her chest. "Okay mom." I rolled my eyes and she burst out laughing. "Oh God don't call me mom." I chuckled and stayed by her for a few hours till It was dinner.

"Hey I made food!" She yelled and I went to the kitchen."where's the maid?" I looked around and she placed her hands on her hip. "Why? Think I can't cook?" She frowned.

"No no.. I thought she was supposed to be here but.. It's fine. So what's in for today's menu?" She grinned and opened up the pots and pans.

"Wow." My mouth watered and I quickly sat down on the table. As we started to dine into our food, I looked at y/n and smiled. She looks so damn aborable right now.

"What?" She asked with a mouthful of food. "Nothing.. You look cute today.." She blushed and swallowed her food down. "Thank you. You always look the same anyways." I bowed and laughed.

"Thank you very much!" As we finished dinner, y/n and I sat down for a movie. It really sucked. Some remake of Jaws and the shitty part is that the shark isnt even there!

"Evy.. I'm tired let's go to bed!" She groaned and I rolled my eyes. "Okay fatass. C'mon." She acted hurt and laughed. "Fuck you.." I spun her around and faced her.

"I will.~" Her eyes widened and she fast walked towards the bedroom. Once we got into the covers,  I hugged her to sleep.

Y/n's P. O. V.

It was still late and I couldn't sleep. I knew evan was dead already.. I sighed and looked at the ceiling. I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen. My stomach surprisingly growled and I rolled my eyes.

I am a fatass and I know. I grabbed the ice cream from the fridge and smiled widely. Hagen Daz,  the best ice cream of all time.

As I took a bite, I grinned and enjoyed the taste. "Why are you up so late?" I jumped and turned to face a sleepy evan. "I.. I was hungry.. I couldn't sleep.." I continue eating and he grabbed the bucket from me.

He took a bite and I impatiently waited for the bucket. He smiled and continued eating..what a bitch! I grabbed the bucket and blocked it with my body.

"Fok u!" I stuck my tongue out and he grabbed me by the waist. He carried me to the table and kissed me. I grinned and kissed back.

"I want to eat my ice cream!" I pouted and he chuckled. "I want to eat you..~" No words came out of my mouth and he ran his hands on my thigh as he rubbed his finger over my underwear.

"E-e..va..n" I tried to talk but suprisingly it was tough. I just wanted my ice cream man! I tried to struggle but his finger went deeper and I bit my lips.

"Fuck.." I gave up and he lowly chuckled before grabbing a spoon and I watched him as he scooped some ice cream and dripped it over my legs slowly.

I held my laughter in and he looked up at me before licking the ice cream off my leg, gently and slowly. I bit my lips and realized, "that's what you meant by eating me?" He grinned and I immediately shut my mouth.

I regret saying it- fuck..! He spread my legs. I wasn't wearing any pants..I should have! He licked me through the underwear and ripped it off with his teeth. Oh God..

He pressed his lips against my clit.. and I held onto his hair. He gave a few licks and I threw my head back. "Mm..fuck.." I moaned and he slid his finger in.

"I'm so hungry..princess~" he growled and dropped his boxers down. Fuck I wanted him to fuck me..the only guy that made me go nuts for him..the way he makes me feel..goddamn.

"Fuck..ngh.~" I panted and he gently lifted my jaws up to face him. "What is it princess..?~" he gave an innocent smile. "Fuck me! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME NOW DADDY!"

He pushed himself inside me and carried my legs up while he pounded me. I layed against the tabletop and gripped onto my own hair. Biting my own lips.

I glanced back at him and noticed he was panting heavily and sweating slightly..he bites his lips and I watch his body Flex as he thrusts harder and faster.

He climbed onto the table and pinned my hands to the side while he goes deeper. "Fuck..moan for me..scream for me..no one can hear us..go fucking crazy....I wanna hear you..kitten~" he growled and pulled my hair.

"FUCK DADDY! MAKE ME CUM ON YOU..MAKE ME GET ON MY KNEES..!" I moaned and screamed as he pounded faster and moaned..in my ear. He kept going and his breathing turned quicker..

"Oh..fuck yes..kitten~" He groaned and thrusts in me one more time before groaning and going at an abnormal speed.

"Ah..fuck..~" I cummed instantly and he did too..the both of us rolling our eyes back and enjoying the pure bliss. "The next time, your eating me again" I panted and he grinned.

"Oh I will..~"