Change

Y/N's. P. O.V.

I went to the kitchen and stared out at the ocean afar. It was beautiful..the sunrise.. How early was I even up? I couldn't even sleep right. She was sick and disgusting.. She touched him right in front of me.

He controlled himself and I know it's hard. God I just dont know what will happen with him all the time. But I love him and I will go through the troubles with him. I know I will.

He's my first and I always will love him. Paience is key right ? I'm sure I can take all the time I have to understand the person whom I love and want to stay forever with.

"Good mornin.. Love" my heart fluttered and I spun around to kiss him. He gave me a peck on the head and I smiled widely. "Why are you so excited?" He grinned and I hugged him from behind.

"I just.. love you." He stopped making his coffee and turned to me. "I love you too y/n.. I don't mean for her to do that yesterday.. I'm so sorry.." I gave a small laugh and he held my hand.

"I understand.. I knew she was bad news once she walked into the house. I never expected that though. It's alright now.. I have you with me dont I?" He smiled and hugged me.

"I just want to be with you right now.. Alone. JUST US." He smiled and grabbed my hand.

~

After a shower he brought me to the skating rink again. "Why are we here?" I asked nervous.

"To have fun." He grabbed two pairs of skates and wore it before easily gliding in the Ice. I never liked skating since I sucked at it.

"Help!" I yelled and he laughed, pulling my arm into the rink. I held onto him as he kissed me and went around. "See, your doing fin-" as soon as he said that, I slipped and fell on my butt.

"Oh g-hahaha-here.." I groaned and he placed me down onto the seat outside. I watched him as he slid around gracefully. I bit my lips as he blew a kiss towards me and tried to do stuns.

"Okay show off!" I booed and he pouted before coming towards me. "What did you say ?" He frowned and I got up before running. "Ahhhh hellpp!" I looked around but he was nowhere.

"I'm always faster." I turned around and he pinned me against the wall. "Hey I stopped to look around." I crossed my arms and he pulled me to the car. "So, where do you wanna go eat?"

"I don't care, as long as there's not much people, I'm good." He drove to a secluded area and I started to get scared. It was far from where we were, you know that cliche horror movie where the car breaks down and Jason comes out of nowhere.

Jesus, I'm scared now. He seemed to notice me being agitated and he placed a hand over mine. "Its okay.. I'm here." He reassured and I nodded.

Once we reached the place, it was brightly lit and looked like an ordinary home. We etered in to be greeted by an old lady. "Welcome Evan! It's good to see ya!" My eyes widened.

"Grandma!" He hugged her and she looked at me. "And you are the lucky girl my daughter was talking about huh?" I nodded shyly and Shook hands with her. "."

"Just call me granny." I giggled and sat down at the table. "I'm close to her." He told me and I have him the 'oh' face. "Darlings! The food is served." I looked around and my stomach growled.. Too loudly.

"Oh.. Someone's hungry!" I shoved my embarassed self inside and take a deep breath. "So how long have you guys been together?" She leaned forward.

"5-6 months.." Evan smiled and took my hand in his. "That's adorable. You guys look good together too! This boy hates girls when he was young. He couldn't even talk to one properly."

I laughed and his face turned red. "He is very socially awkward in real life. He would always play with his phone.. Some shooting game. He was addicted to it. But he was a good child."

"Okay grandma, Could you not dwell in the past." I hit his shoulder and motioned for her to continue. "Come look at his baby pictures!" Evan groaned and I rolled my eyes. "This was evan when he went to his fathers business meeting."

Evan was wearing a baby suit.. It looked adorable. "C'mon grandma!" She shooed him and continued. "His first words.. " Evan looked adorable. "Alright c'mon let's go eat. Now."

We head back and dived onto the food. "Look at him now, he was skinny like and now he is built, he is man." Evan looked at me with a smirk.

"Well honey.. How's your parents?" I choked on my food and drank the water. "My mom passed away when I was 17 and my dad is back home. I'm the only child." The table went silent and I felt extremely uncomfortable.

"I'm so sorry dear. But you are free to come here anytime." I smiled and she gave me a tight hug. "Evans room is upstairs." She winked and I ran up. "Y/n!" He yelled and I entered his room.

Guitar picks on the ground and some posters.. His computer and consoles. A shit on of books and a hockey stick with some engraving.

He looked at his room and smiled. "I missed this." He ran to his guitar and kissed it. "You can play?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He patted the bed for me to sit down.

He strummed a few times and and smiled at me. I bit my lips and hummed to the tune. "I love you.." He kissed me and I giggled. "Take this back.. I want to hear you play somemore."

He nodded excitedly and we went back down. "Can't wait to see you guys again. Take care!" She yanked my arm and whispered. "Your the one for him.. He loves you very much dear. Don't leave him."

I nodded and held onto Evans arm, waving a good-bye. "Time to head home love."