The Second Day

Y/n's P. O. V.

"AHHHH MAHH GAWD LOOK AT DAT!" I yelled at the volcano from afar. Holy shit. It was my first time and I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I smiled. Evans such an adorable retard sometimes.

I noticed him not saying a word for quite some time and felt uncomfortable.  I turn to face another random guy smiling widely. "Hey!" I slapped him and ran away. "Whoa wait!" He ran after me and I knocked into someone.

"Princess..?" Evan looked at me and I hugged him. "What happened?" He asked worried and I pointed at the guy running towards us. "I'm so sorry I didn't know you had a boyfr-"

"Evan!?" He stared and I looked at the both of them. "Arlan!?" Evan hugged him and he gave me a slight blush. "Oh y/n! im so sorry..i didn't know it was you.." He looked away and i bit my lips. "So you just hug random girls everywhere?" 

"NO! I..just, im sorry." I smiled and hugged him. "Hey its all good. Call us soon alright?" He gave a nod before strolling away. "That was weird.." I laughed and Evan pulled me by his side. "Just dont go wandering off!" He tickled me and i giggled loudly.

~

"DAD WAKE UP!" I yelled as i watching him go into a deep slumber. It was the most beautiful cruise ride and my dad falls asleep, what a loser!

The scenery looked breathtaking..it was really windy too! "Heyooo! We reached! LETS GO BACK TO THE HOTEL!" I yelled and Evan held onto my arm. "I've never seen this side of you, ever." I laughed and dragged him by the collar. 

"You now will.." He gave me a smirk and followed behind me. "Guys..im not much of a teen anymore, im getting kinda old." My dad panted and Evan grabbed his bag. "We'll drop you back to the hotel , dont worry."I nodded back at my dad and we drove back. 

~

I layed my head on Evan's shoulder and he gave me a smiled before wrapping one of his arms around my waist. His phone started to buzz and he took it. 

"Hello?"

I could hear faint voices of a woman but couldn't tell what they were saying. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled and i got startled. His grip on my waist got tighter.

He threw his phone and kissed me. I held onto his arm and he sighed. "It's..jenny. " I let go of his arm and gave him a glare, "Why are you still in contact with her?"

"She's still my aunt..-".

"SHE FUCKING TIED US UP, RAPED YOU FOR GODS SAKES!"

"WHY THE HELL DOES IT MATTER TO YOU ANYWAYS, NO ONE'S EVER CARED FOR ME SO WHY SHOULD YOU?"

"BECAUSE I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND! THAT'S WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DO- TO CARE."

"GET THE FUCK OUT." He coldly spat and i stood there shocked.

"W-what-t?" I stuttered and he yanked my arm. "GET.OUT." A tear fell and he slammed the door in my face. Where was i even supposed to go..? I didn't want to call my dad..I didn't want to ruin his mood..

I layed down against the wall and huddled my knees towards my chest. I sobbed and cried as the time passed and eventually fell asleep against the wall.

Evan's P.O.V.

I slapped myself in the head for screaming at her...fuck fuck fuck! I opened the door and noticed y/n slouched up against the wall..sleeping. My heart shattered and I carried her into the hotel room. 

I placed her onto the bed and removed her shoes, throwing them aside. I took her glasses off and my shirt off. "Im so sorry princess.." I wiped the tear from my face and let the others fall onto her arm. 

I kissed her forehead and made her lay her head on my chest and fell asleep with her in my arms.

~

I woke up and noticed y/n was still asleep. I brushed her hair with my fingers gently and kissed her cheeks. She slightly groaned and i got up, walking towards the living room. I should get breakfast..

I whipped out my phone and specially requested for some breakfast to be delivered to the hotel room. I dropped rose petals all over the bed and wrote a letter saying; 

Dear My love, 

Im so sorry that i hurt you badly yesterday and im sorry for making you shed a tear on this trip, im sorry you had to deal with my imperfections and flaws, im sorry you need to deal with, me. I love you too much to let you go.. I promise, I will never intend to make you cry ever again. I love you princess..

Love, Evan.

 I quickly went to the other bathroom and stepped into the shower. As i let the water fall, i shut my eyes and smiled as i thought about how special she was to me. She is different, she's amazing and i love her to the earths core..

How do i even explain how much i love her?! Its way too hard..I could show it but ever explain, i was never good with my words. I wore her favorite perfume and hoodie before entering the living room.

She stood there with her hair wet and wearing a hoodie i bought for her. She wiped her arm over her face and i stood there nervous. "Princess.." She turned around and I ran to hug her. I carried her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. 

"Im so so sorry.." I kissed her all over the face and she squeezed my cheeks together with her hands. "I forgive you love.." I kissed her and held her close to me. "I just want to cuddle with you y/n..just stay with me.."

Her cheeks turned pink and mine turned red. "My dad.." She whispered and i grabed the phone. "Mr. L/N? Oh-Your fine? Right- I understand- I can handle that..- I will- alright bye!" She stood there impatiently.

"Your dad has to leave for his job purposes..he sends his goodbyes, You'll be staying here until i leave. He even let me be in charge of you. Make sure your not misbehaving" She rolled her eyes and pulled me to the couch.

I pulled her towards my lap and grabbed my guitar that i'd always carry around. Her face still showed me some dissapointment.

I sang and played a few tunes while she layed near my neck. "I love you so much.." I whispered and kissed her forehead as we stayed cuddling each other, the whole day.