Masquerade Punishment

Evans P. O. V.

I woke up to the sun burning my eyes and I slithered towards the bathroom. I needed to head back to work and y/n had to head home.

I walked into my office and was greeted by my parents. "Evan!" He hugged me and my mom stood there. "Honey.. We've spoken." I tilted my head confused. "We want to see her." They said and my eyes widened.

"As in y/n? Uh.. She's busy right now." I looked around and they laughed. "You don't have to lie. We just want to have a conversation to see if she is fit for you." I rolled my eyes and looked at my computer.

"Fine." I groaned and she hugged me. "Just take me with you guys." I grabbed my coat and rushed out the building. We headed to the press building and went inside without a pass. Since they knew us.

I looked at y/n who was helping a few Co-workers. I smirked and went behind her. I placed a finger on my mouth towards the friend and she gave a giggle. "what?" Y/n asked and I kissed her neck.

"Jesus! Evan.." She jumped and I laughed, kissing me back. "Hey baby.." I grinned and almost forgot.. My parents. I looked behind and y/n pulled away from me.

"Ah. There she is." My mom went up to her and her face turned pink.

"We would like for you to come to the party with evan here and to wear something nice." She nodded and I glared At my mom. She knew I hated parties.. Goddamnit.

"Of course!" She smiled and hugged my mom. My dad, came to me and whispered. "She's beautiful." I smiled and looked at her. She sure is..huh.
"So get going. The party is at 8am. Make sure to be there in time."

As my parents left, I held y/n's hand and I noticed no one around, since it's the lunch break. I pinned her on the desk and kissed her. "Put on a good dress for me.." I groaned and bit onto her neck.

She whimpered and slightly parted her lips. I took that moment to slid my tongue in. She moaned and I placed her legs against the sides of my waist. She took my tie out and gripped onto my hair.

"Fuck..baby~" She panted and we heard a few murmurs. We got up and I adjusted my tie while she adjusted her dress. "If you don't come in time, you will get a punishment.~" I whispered lowly in her ear before leaving satisfied.

~

Time passed and I looked at my watch. I wore her favourite tux and slicked my hair back the way she loved it. I took the mask and place it in my pocket. Better not be late.. Princess.

I noticed my parents arriving and I groaned. "Hey. Where is she?" My brother asked and I looked around. "Late." I gritted my teeth and gave a devilish smirk.

"Let's just give her some time." My sister smiled and I sighed. About 1 minute later she came through the front doors and looked at me.. I stood up and walked to her.

"I'm sorry.. I wa-" I yanked her arm towards a secluded room and pushed her inside. "What did I say?" I gripped her ass and she bit her lips. "T-to be e-ear-rly.." I pushed her against the wall and lifted her dress up.

"Your gonna regret not listening to me..~" I placed a little favorite toy of mine, in her and she stared at me like I was nuts. "It's quiet, don't worry.." I licked her neck and she moaned as I turned it on.

"E-ev-aan!" She held onto me and I kissed her. "You'll be soaking wet by the time I fuck you..don't worry.~" I pulled her towards the party and everyone smiled at us. Y/n tried to hold a straight face.

"Welcome everyone.. " as the host began to speak I turned it up by 1 and she gripped onto the chair. Closing her eyes. "Does it feel good?~" I whisper and she nods.. "You can't take it can you? ~" She nods again. The vibrations hitting her body like Bolts.

"Your gonna stay like that.. Until i touch you~" She groans and looks infront. As people began to stroll by and make conversations. My parents went up to y/n. I turned it up to 5. Y/n immediately jolted up and her legs began to shake.

"Evan.." She called out or should I say moaned out. I felt the tightness in my pants and coughed. "Y/n.. There you are." I smiled and she glared at me. "Tu-rn.. It d-down.. " I turned it up by 2 and she fell but I caught her.

"Evan.. Y/n!" My parents waved and I waved back. "My dear your gorgeous." She hugged her and she weakily smiled. "So.. Shall we?" They went for a walk and I followed behind. This time, I turned it up to the second highest.

"I-ah..!-" She covered her mouth and my parents got worried. "Are you okay?!"."Yes.. I'm okay.. I'm fine." She pushed me away and I chuckled deeply.

~

After a few minutes, my parents left and I got back in my car. She sat down and held onto my tux threateningly. "Turn. It. Down."

She gritted her teeth and I grabbed her. "You don't ever tell me what to do.. You look so fucking sexy.. You'd think I'll stop, princess?"

She rolled her eyes and bit her lips. "Don't do that..don't bite your lips.." I warned and she laughed loudly. "Listen here you fuc-" I pulled her onto my lap and raised it to the highest.

She whimpered and I licked her neck. "What was that baby?~" she looked at me, barely.  "You love it don't you? Tell me who could make you feel like this huh? Tell me~" She didn't answer and I growled, unblucking my jeans and grinding onto her.

I removed her toy and she gave a slight moan as I pulled it out slowly.

She panted lowly and I jerked my hips up. "ANSWER ME!" I pulled her hair and she whispered, " I love the way you make me feel, I want it baby.. I want you so bad evan... Your the only one who could make me feel so good.. ~"

That was it. That was all she had to say before I slammed into her. She rolled her eyes back and I shut my eyes. Enjoying it.. I never had her ride me before to be honest.

"Oh fuck yes,yes!~" She screamed and I snapped my eyes open. She bit onto her lips as I watch her bounce onto my dick. Her hair was messy and it turned me on more.

"Princess.. Fucking say my name..You know what to say..~" I growled in her ear and she whimpered. "DADDY! Fuck me..like you want it.. Like you need it!~" I went faster and she screamed louder. I took her free hand and made her rub herself.

"Ah.. Y/n.. Im..gonna~" I groaned and closed my eyes. My lips parted and she rolled her eyes back. "Fuck fuck fuck!~" I cummed and she continued bouncing until I relaxed.

"I love you baby.." She layed on my neck as I gently caress her hair,

"I love you too princess..."