Protective

Y/N's P. O. V.

I layed on the couch and notice katie walk in. I smiled and hugged her. "Gurl I miss you! Where have you been yesterday?" I smiled and bit my lips as I thought about him.

"Oh.. My... God.. You guys are together?" She jumped and I squealed along with her. "I'm so happy for you" I sat back down with her and she doesn't speak for a moment. "I think I found the one.." My eyes widened.

"What do you mean? Are you kidding?" She shook her head and showed me her hand. "OMG YOUR GETTING MARRIED!" She jumped and pulled me into a hug. "He's the one. Y/n. He's the one for me."

She was tearing and I immediately comforted her. "Im so proud of you.. You finally did it." She laughed before heading back upstairs for a quick bath. I receive a call and picked it up.

"Hi is this Y/n L/n, I'm speaking to?" I cleared my throat and answered. "Yes who's this?"

"This is Edward, Edward Flak. I wanted to know if you could come down and finish up some papers for me?"

"Yeah sure, I have nothing do to at the moment. I'll be there."

"Thanks, your the best!"

I hung up and sighed before changing my clothes and heading towards the press building. I looked at the slightly empty building and noticed the others have left. It's pass 7pm and I didn't notice..

"Hello?" I called out and He stood there waiting in his room. "Thank the lord that your here! I have some papers that the rest wanted to publish and I need you to file them out and place them at proper designations."

I looked around and noticed it was only a couple more left. "I can do it." He gave a smile and shut the door. I felt uncomfortable being all alone with him in the room but he was helping along so I was alright..

-

"Alright and that goes there." I said as I finished the stacking. He brushed his jacket and I stood up, slightly brushing my hair and clothes to remove the dust off. "so uh Y/n.. Would you mind If we go for a coffee?"

His green eyes stared dark into me and I gave a slight nod. Oh cmon, it's just a friendly gesture. "Great cmon." He brought me into his car and drove towards a cafe nearby. He placed his hand on my thigh and I jumped.

I moved away as he looked back at the road. Man.. This guy is creepy.. "Alright what do you want?" He asked and I looked at the menu. "I'm good." I honestly answered and he seemed to raise an eyebrow at me.

He ordered his drink and I sat there akwardly. "You know how goregous you are?" He smoothly answered and I gave a light chuckle. "Why thank you. I think I already know that." I must admit.. I was also cocky at the wrong times.

"But such a beautiful queen, where's her king?" I couldn't answer that, Evan.. Evan was just a.. What was he to me anyways? He isn't my boyfriend so what is he? "Uh.. He's.. Working."

"As..?" He asked and I bit my lips. "Nowhere. Nothing of your concern for now. I should go back.. To work cause there's more papers to handle." He seemed to act causual and nodded, leading me the way to his car.

Of course now it was awkward silence. I turned the radio on but it was mostly sexual songs and I didn't want to think about evan right now. Definitely not right now, "so I'll stay with you for a while and I'll take my leave. Your doing great Y/n. Mr. Fong did a good job at picking you."

I smirked and twiddled with my fingers. He definitely did huh? As I stepped back into his messy office. It was now neater and cleaner than before. He sat down on the table and I began to do more filing.. Fun.

Edwards P. O. V.

God she looks so fucking hot when she bends down.. Pink lace panties? Damn.. As she placed the files back I walked up behind her and kissed her neck. She froze and pushed me away.

"What are you doing, I have a boyfriend!" She screamed and I noticed the clock. "He wouldn't know about us baby.. Cmon now." She backed away and tried to run out but I caught her arm.

"I'll tell you when to leave BITCH!" I smacked her face and she fell onto the floor crying. I pinned her toward the table and started to unbuckle my pants. Her phone kept ringing and I threw it away.

"HELPPPP MEEEE SOMEONE HELLPPP!"

"They can't hear you baby.. Don't worry you'll be screaming my name next.."

She yelled louder as I touched myself.. Ready to thrust into her when I felt a hit on my head.

She cried and ran to someone. I couldn't see properly but as my vision gets better I noticed it was.. Oh shit.

Evan Fong.. Is her boyfriend?.. Fuck.

"Are you alright?" He ran his hands through her hair and pushed her gently away. He went up to me and gave me a punch.

I hit him but he was ready for it, he kicked me and i fell onto the floor groaning. "Apologize." He demanded and i shakily answered , raising my hands up.

"Im so sorry..i didnt know..im so sorry!" Y/n sobbed and he carried her all the way down. I watched as he placed her into the car and got back inside..fuck.

I layed down on the chair and slapped myself in the head.

Evans P. O. V.

I noticed y/n wasn't picking up her phone and got immediately worried. I felt something was wrong and I was right as soon as I walked into the office. Y/n was being pinned down onto the table, crying and yelling for help.

He was ready to rape her.. I took the bat and smacked him the head with a blow. She ran and clutched onto me. I kissed her head and comforted her.

I beat him up and took her back to my car. She's going to stay with me for a while. Until she's okay. As I reached home she was sleeping in my arms already and I didn't felt the need to wake her up.

But she did anyways. She groaned and stretched like a little kid. "Where am-" I kissed her forehead and pecked her nose. It felt weird but I thought she needed all the love right now.

Going through such a thing is truamatising. I understand. I looked into her eyes and it shone brightly back at me. Her perfect lips curled into a smile and my heart beats faster..

My hands started to shake and I kissed her roughly. She moaned into the kiss and gripped onto my hair. Something about the way she kissed back.. It felt different. It felt passionate.. Not lust like at all.

She climbed onto my lap as I carried her to my room and placed her down, God.. I.. I don't know how to feel about this..

"Evan? What is my punishment? " I immediately remembered and I stared at her.. I dont want to hurt her though..

"We'll leave that for another day." I answered back and she layed on the covers beside me.