Dying for you

Evans P. O. V.

I looked at the door and noticed he was already here.. That was quick. He looked at me and rushed into my living room. "Jesus evan! The hell happened to you?" He held his hand on my shoulder.

"I lost her.. I lost the only woman I ever loved so much.." My voice trembled and he pulled me into a hug.I hugged back and for the first time I began to cry infront of him.

He understood me. I could trust him. "You probably hurt her to the point where she doesn't trust you no more. You need to understand she isn't those type of woman who wants sex and pleasure all the time. She wants to be an ordinary couple. Ever heard of that?" He asked smirking.

I shook my head. "Seriously? You don't know how a couple acts?"

I shook my head again. "Alright well, you need to realize that girls want your love, wants you to cuddle with them all the time, kiss them on the nose and forehead.. Comfort them.. Watch a movie together.. Go out together and most importantly is to show them your loyalty."

"I don't know how to get her back though.." I whispered barely and he held my arm. "Get the fuck up and go to her. Tell her how much she means to you. Show her how much you care for her. If she still doesn't want you, she ain't the right one."

I nodded and he drove me to her apartment. Thank God I had a friend like him I could rely on. "Ya can thank me later." He winked and I gave a slight smile.

Once we reached I ran up with him behind me and I knocked on her door. She opened up and I stared at her. She stared at me wide eyed. "E-evan ar-re you-u ok-kay?" She looked as if she just woke up.

I started crying and she dropped her bottle and hugged me. I looked terrible and I know that. I couldn't care less anyways.. What matters is her right now.

"I-im sorry y/n.. I'm so so so-orry" I clutched onto her like it's the last time I would see her and she pulled me into her house. "You look horrible.. Have you eaten? Sleep? Or even shower?"

"No.. I just want you.. Please.. I want you back.." I sniffled and she held my hand. "I'm sorry evan but-"

"No! I need you now. I cant live without you y/n.. I need you here with me all the time.. I want you in my arms y/n, I want to be able to wake up in the morning to see you. I want to hear your voice, I need to have you with me."

"..I.. Okay.. But this Is your last chance.. The next time, you'll lose me permenantly." She looked down and I kissed her.

"I love you." I whispered and she smiled kissing me back. "I love you too."

Jonathan's P. O.V.

He came out the door and looked terrible but was smiling. Yes I'm a genius! "I love you man." He hugged me and I hugged him back. (The feels for h2ovanoss)

I walked him out and noticed I got a phone call. It was Evans phone.. I picked up and placed it toward my ears.

"Baby.. It's me aunt Jenny."

I tried to fake his voice and ended  Up perfectly to her I guess. She bought it.

"Hey aunt Jen.. It's been a while..."

"Baby we're coming over next week.. I can't wait to see you darling. Don't forget about our special time."

"Special time?"

"Aww did you forget? I have your favorite clothes ready for you.. Just for you."

Her voice went low and I almost gagged. Evan.. And his aunt? What the hell kind of incest shit am I hearing?

The only thing I knew was that his aunt used to sexually harass him.. This was between me and evan only. He trusted me so he told me.

Why the hell is she calling him though? Did they break their contacts with each other a long time ago?

"Baby are you there?" She yelled and I cringed at the name she called me.

"Ye-yes." I cleared my throat.

"Okay I'll be there by tomorrow evening. Get ready."

"My girlfriend will be there too."

"What girlfriend?" Her harsh tone scared me.

"MY. Girlfriend." I hung up and ran out the door.

I've got to tell evan.

Y/N's P. O. V.

I rested my head on his chest as he brought me back to his house. He looked terrible and I felt horrible for leaving him.. Gah!

"Baby?" I held onto his cheeks and he stares at me. "Yes princess?"

"Once we go home, we'll take a nice shower and then we'll binge eat popcorn and watch your favorite movie, Pluto Nash."

He seemed excited and kissed me softly. I liked this.. Just us and some cheesy way of being a couple.. I don't even know if we are..

Once we reached the doorstep, a man with a blue hoodie and a Jason mask runs to us in a hurry.

"Evan! We need to talk."

"Can't this wait? I'm with my princess right now." He seemed to groan.

"It's your aunt." Evans hand instantly tightened on mine and he pushed me inside the house.

"What's going on?" I asked and he gripped onto a lock of his hair, pacing up and down. I went up and hugged him.

"Shes visiting.." Was all the blue hoodie guy had to say before evan ran to his room in a dash and locked himself in.

I turn to the other guy and held his arm roughly.

"Your explaining now." I gritted my teeth and he gave a sigh.

"He has some problems with his aunt and since she's visiting.. She isn't going to like you much and she isn't the normal.. One."

"Aunt? Isn't that normal. What do you mean?" I crossed my arms and he stepped forward.

"She isn't."