Honeymoon Mood

Y/n's P.O.V.

I smiled at the new day that it is now..He looked back at me and the flight ticket for our honeymoon.."We have to goo!" I yelled and grabbed my suitcase. "Princess..stay here with me..." I looked at him and sighed before laying next to him.

"You look soooooo beautiful MY LOVE!" He slurred and I slightly smacked his cheeks. I got up from the bed and dragged his legs that weighed a shit ton. "DO YOU EAT BRICKS OR WHAT?" I yelled and continued pulling him.

He yanked me forward and i fell on his chest. He ripped his shirt open and my eyes widened. "Uh.." He smirked and i looked at his body. "You..you worked out without me knowing.." I yelled and he lifted my chin to face him.

"This..is all yours..~" He flexed his arms and i chuckled before pushing him away gently. "Okay Mr.Showoff!" I jumped ontop of him and he gets up groaning. "Oh god..you weigh a ton!" I gave a pout and left the room.

I felt my stomach and wondered. "Was i that fat..? What an asshole!" He wrapped his arms around me and i rolled my eyes, huffing. "I'm joking alright? Your the last thing i'll call fat." He tapped my stomach and i laughed.

"Okay fine.." I waited impatiently for a kiss and it never came. He chuckled before pecking my cheeks and heading to the bathroom for a shower. "LET ME SHOWER FIRST!" I screamed down the hallway and he carried me over his shoulder.

"We'll shower together!" He laughs hysterically and i gave a giggle. He placed me onto the bathtub and he undressed himself. I sat there smirking and he leaned forward slowly into the bathtub, kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he nibbles softly onto my neck. "Ev..cant you wait till later?" I looked at him and he kissed my nose. "Well, the story would just end there so, i'm trying to make it more interesting..".

"Ugh! Just shut up and kiss me!" I groaned and he didn't fight back.

~Time Skip To..Bora Bora~

"WOOOOOOO!" I shouted as the plane landed and everyone rolled their eyes at me and some laughed. "Calm down princess!" He laughed and kissed me before grabbing our bags and alighting from the plane.

"YEEET!" I ran and kept running out of the airport and he chuckled to himself. "Y/N HOLD UP!" He called after me and I looked around. This was some place i tell you.."Let's kick it!" He yelled , holding my hand and i grinned widely as we took the rented car to our Villa.

~

As i looked around my eyes might have exploded from the insides.

My jaws hung open..the widest i could. "How is it baby?" I was breathing heavily, i think i was going to pass out.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIETT!" I ran around and evan bursts out laughing. "YOU CANT BE SERIOUS! NO FREAAAAAAKIIIINNNN WAYYYYYYY!" I spun around and evan jumped around with me.

"WOOOOO!" Evan yelled and i cheered with him. As i sat down by the beach chairs, i laid back down and took a deep breath. "I love you!" I yelled and evan sat down beside me. "I love you too!" I jumped and he chuckled.

~

I sat by the edge and read my book. I took in the view and smiled to myself..damn..it's amazing here. "Hey princess.." Evan kissed my shoulder and I bit my lips.

"Hey..evy" I tilted my head as he kissed my neck further and I turn to face him. He grabs me by the waist and forces his tongue down my throat.

Evans P.O.V.

I watched her from afar and smiled to myself..I did make the right choice, didnt I? She grinned while reading her book and I went up behind her.

I kissed her shoulders and she bit her lips. I continued to kiss her further and grab her by the waist. I can't even stop kissing her right now..

"Is that..cherry I'm tastin' right now?" I smacked my lips together and licked her lips. She giggles and nods. "yeah I wore the cherry chapstick!" I pulled her over my shoulders and brought her into our bedroom.

I laid her down gently and kissed her forehead before removing my shirt. She watched and smirked below me. "I like this view right now..~" I spoke, she bit her lips and took out her dress.

I removed her shoes and kissed her legs slowly towards her thighs. "Hm..is there anything special your going to do to me?~" she barely mumbled it out.

I grabbed a bottle of syrup that I had and flicked opened the cap. I dripped it along her legs and she laughed quietly. I licked it off of her and she bit her lips.

I pour some over her stomach as it drops down her thighs and I grinned. She held onto my hair as I gave a lick. She whimpered and I looked at her. She whimpered again and I raised my eyebrow.

"What do you want princess~?" I lowly asked and she got onto her knees and faced me."I...want you..~" I pulled her onto my lap and she kissed my nose.

"Why are you so shy all of a sudden?" I asked and she looked down at her fingers. "I don't know..This is like..real..I mean like you know, your my husband and stuff and..we might have a kid..ya know?"

I kissed her and she wraps her arm around my neck. "I do know..but I also know that your going to be a good mom and a good wife..so don't you worry princess, your all mine now."

With that she smashed her lips on mine and I pushed her against the sheets, I pinned her arms to the bed frame and tied my belt around her wrists. She bit her lips again and I removed my boxers.

She yanked the belts forward and groaned. "Don't pull on it too hard, it's going to hurt your wrist.." I mumbled as I pushed my finger in."Mm..ev-". I covered her mouth and I whispered.

"You know what to call me..~". She rolled her eyes and I held onto her neck."did you just roll your eyes at me?" I growled and she shook her head.

"N-no..daddy..~" I grinned and I pushed myself in her. "Fuck..y/n~" I gritted my teeth and she bit her lips, trying not to scream or moan out loud.

"Don't hold in your moans..I wanna hear them out loud kitten..~". She gripped onto the belt and moaned loudly. I turned her over and pushed her onto her back.

"Da-addy..what are you doi- AHH!" I pushed in and I pulled her hair. "Oh shit..you feel so fucking tight..kitten~"
She sobs quietly and I made her face me..I guess she doesn't like it then..

I pushed in slowly and gently from the front and she sighs. As I went quicker, I lifted her legs higher. "Fuck!..go faster please..~" she moaned.

"Please what.~" I growled and she panted heavily. "PLEASE DADDY FUCKING FUCK ME FASTER ALREADY! BREAK THE FUCKING BED FOR GOD SAKES!"

Without any hesitation I thrusted harder and she shut her eyes moaning and I held my hand around her neck as I went the hardest and fastest I ever went on her.

Her eyes snapped open and she screamed, holding onto me tightly. "EV-AHH!" Y/n's High pitched scream made me harder and I knew she cummed already.

I'm going to make her cum again..

Y/n's P.o.v.

My entire body was shaking..he was just going at an inhumane speed. I was sweating and panting heavily while he pushed into me again. I gritted my teeth and whimpered.

"Evan..~" I softly moaned and he slapped my cheeks, harder than before. "EVAN!~" He arched his back slightly and groaned under his breath, "fuck..y/n", my legs were dripping at that point of time.

He untied the belt around my wrists with his other free hand and leaned to kiss me. I held onto him and he went in deeper. "I want you to cum y/n, cum again for me..~" he whispers and I arched my back, rolling my eyes back.

He groans and growls as he went deeper and I scratched his back leaving streaks of lines. "EVAN!~" I screamed out as my leg shook from  the bliss.

He arched his back and gave a last thrust before moaning my name loudly, "Fuck yes, y/n~", He cummed in me and I tore the sheets, whimpering.

He fell onto the bed next to me and pulled me against him. "That was the best..I've ever had!" He kissed my neck and I pulled him into a kiss. "Are you up for round two?~"

His eyes went wide and he climbed on top of me.

"Gladly Princess.~"