Gone

Evan's P. O.V.

I walked into my room and smiled to myself. As I got into the covers, I noticed her side empty. I tilted my head, confused and I went to the bathroom. "Y/n?!" I yelled and it was dead silent.

Everything was here though... I looked at every room and she wasn't there at all. I couldn't even call her, her phone was here too..

-About 2 and half hours later.. -

"Y/n!?" I yelled and dropped to my knees. I felt tears pour already.. "Hello? 911? MY FIANCE IS MISSING! PLEASE! " After a few moments later, a few cops enter the house.

"Sir.. Sir!" He called out and I layed on the ground. "We understand that your upset but we need to ask you a few questions.." After a few hours later, they left my house and my friends barged through the front door.

"EVAN!" I jumped and turn to face them. They stopped and stared at me. "Jesus evan.. I'm so sorry.." Jon came to me and gave me a hug. I teared quietly so they wouldn't noticed.

"She was gone..just like that.." I bit my lips from quivering and they all gave me a hug. "Did anything weird happen? Like weird cryptic messages and shit?" Marcel asked.

"While we were showering...she got a call from tyler.. A Prank call,I suppose. That's probably all we got today." Tyler stared at me. "I didn't call anyone today.." I rushed into the bedroom and grabbed y/n's phone.

I looked through her contacts and saw the number that dialed her. "There it is.." I immediately called the cops and explained. "We need a day to trace that number from where it came from.. You'll have to be patient alright?" They spoke.

Out of rage, I threw my phone across the floor and they jumped. "We need to find her.." I paced up and down before lui came up to me. "You need to sit down..the cops will do their jobs."

I sighed and they huddled around me. "Everything's going to be okay princess..I'll find you, I promise." I whisper to myself and shut my eyes.

Y/n' s P. O. V.

I flashed my eyes open and squirmed. "EVAN! EVAN!!" I yelled and got slapped in the face. "No one can hear you anyways..keep shouting." I cried and sobbed as I felt another stinging pain in my side.

I was bleeding.. "PLEASE SOMEONE!" I yelled my lungs out and noticed the clapping of heels. I turned towards the door and a tall figure stood there.
"Not so strong anymore are ya?" She pouted and her face was clearer.

"Jenny?" My eyes widened and she gave a laugh. "Smart. I missed my little boy.. How is he?" I growled and struggled. "YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING YOU FUCKING FREAK!" I got another slap and someone held my chair down.

"Listen here you whore. I will get him back. You can't do an-" she stopped and stared at me as she lifted my hand up. "Y-your enga-aged?!" She yelled and smacked me once again.

I felt my lips bleeding. "We're getting married bitch and your not invited.." I coughed blood and she held onto my throat. I felt a shorten of air go through me. Everything felt darker. She let go and I coughed rapidly.

"I'll make you suffer.. Don't worry." They untied me and I layed onto the ground as they placed a collar around my neck. It was tight and painful.. I'm guessing this is a shock collar too.

Oh how lucky I am.

All I did was to show him love.. This is what I get.. I huddled myself around the corner as the door slammed open.
"Get here you little bitch.. " he grabbed my hair and dragged me across the floor while I screamed.

Evans P. O. V.

"I CAN'T DO THIS.. ITS BEEN 8 HOURS WHERE IS SHE?!" I yelled and Jonathan ran to me. "Calm down evan.. Relax for me.." I threw him aside and he got up, dusting himself off. "Sedate him." That was all I heard from the Cops before dropping and blacking out.

~

I opened my eyes and noticed it was bright. I looked at the time and it was 1pm.. God.. I turned to kiss y/n but my heart broke at her absence.

I took a shower and smiled to myself as I remembered the times we had fun. I remebered her soft lips as I first kissed her. Her smile as she looked at me. Her cute giggle and laughs that enlightened me within.

I went to the living room and noticed the boys sprawled across the floor sleeping and I gave a slight smile. As I walked to the kitchen I stopped.. I didn't even feel like eating..

I grabbed my phone and it immediately rang. I picked up. "Hello?"

"Mr. Fong, we have traced your fiance's location.. It is at the RiverVale factory.. Are you familiar by that name?"

"Y-yes.. I am. I'll be there." I groaned and balled my fists. "Jenny.."

Y/n' s P. O. V..

"PLEASE DONT HURT ME!" He slammed me against the wall and grabbed my hair. "Your so sexy you know that..." He slobberly kissed my neck.

"PLEASE! AHHH! EVANNN!" I cried and yelled and he continued touching me around my arms and legs. "Enough.." She grabbed me by the neck and lifted me. I was too weak to fight back anyways.

She continued to hit me and slash my arm as I tried to limp away. "Get back here!" She yelled and grabbed me. "You don't deserve any mercy.." She growled and pushed me roughly onto the tiled surface.

"JEN! THEY FOUND OUT OUR LOCATION!" She stopped and grabbed me by the hair. "THEY COULD BE HERE ANY MOME-"

"FREEZE FBI!" They held their hands up and Jenny grabbed me by the hair. "I won't hesitate!" She yelled as she pointed a gun to my head. I felt so weak, I dropped to my knees.

"E-evan.." I whispered and closed NY eyes but the car door opened. "Y/n!" I looked up slowly and everything seemed blurry. I heard a bang and I dropped.