dad!?

Evans P.O.V.

"Baby?" I called out and noticed she was in the kitchen. I laughed and watched her from afar. I think I should make her my fiance..it's settled!

She's the one for me..I know she is. I love her so damn much..God I'll do anything to keep her. She's easy going and understanding..which guy wouldn't want that? She makes me happy every fucking day.

I sat down at the bar stools quietly and she danced to the beat. She swung her spatula and it broke the window. I covered my mouth.

"Oh fuck..!" She ran to get the Broom and looked at me. I gave a chuckle and she looked down. "I'm so sorry!" I hugged her and kissed her forehead gently. "It's alright. It's not that big of a deal. I'll get it fixed."

I lifted her face and kissed her nose. "okie!" She adorably giggled and ran to her French Toasts she was attempting to make. "Bab- I was interrupted by a phone call.

"Hello? Fong Household."

"E-eva-n?" Y/n'sfathers voice terrifed me.

"Mr. L/N? Are you alright?" Y/n ran to me and held onto my arm, trying to hear.

"I'-m afra-aid I'm not doi-ing too good.." Y/n teared and I gave her the phone.

"WE'LL BE THERE.  BE CALM AND STAY ALIVE FOR ME!" She yells and cries. 

She puts the phone down and yanks my arm. "LETS GO NOW."

~

I took my private jet and reached there with y/n shaking and panicking. "I cant let him go.. It's too early evan" she cried and I held onto her. "It's going to be okay.. Trust me.." I kissed her forehead.

As we reached the house, I looked around. It was simple. Homey... I walked up to the bedroom and saw her dad lying there on the ground with blood coming out his mouth. I rushed to him and lifted him up.

"Get in the car y/n!" I yelled and she turn to look at me. "DAD!" She held onto his hand and I placed him in the car. She got in and I quickly sped to the nearest hospital.

"It's gonna be okay dad.. Its going to be fine." She held his hand and cried. "Y/n.. I'm sorry.." He whispered barely and I sped up even faster. Once we reached, I carried him into the hospital and noticed he was getting lighter and losing a lot of blood.

"DOC! WE NEED A DOCTOR NOW!" I Yelled and a few nurses rush to us. They placed him on the bed and ran into the ER. "Stay here, well take care of him." The doctor stopped us and cat dropped to her knees.

"I can't lose him.. He's the only family I've got.. Left." I carried her onto the chair and hugged her, kissing her head. "I love you y/n. I'm here for you.." She cried even louder and her grip on me hardened.

~

After God knows how long, the doctor took his mask off and stepped outside. "IS HE OKAY?" Y/n yelled and he made us sit down.. Oh no.

"I need you to understand this. He is doing fine but we had some complications during the surgery where his arteries and veins were gone cold. This were to cause an infection if we left him like that so we had to-"

"Amputate him?" Y/n sobbed and and covered her mouth.

"Yes. I'm sorry. We had amputated his legs. He would be wheelchaired until he asks for prostethics but.. That's if you could afford it. "

I looked at y/n and she stared at the doctor. "How much is it?" She asked and he looked at the papers. "Around 15,000-20,000 dollars." She frowned and looked down.

"I don't have that kind of money.. " her voice trembled and I glared at the doctor. "Get it ready. I'll pay for it." I wrote my billing details and y/n stood up. "No! you don't ha-"

"Get it done. Now." I ordered and he went in to start another surgery. "Evan i.. Don't know how to repay you..?!" She grabbed my collar. "Money isnt an issue love, I keep on earning no matter what. I am the son of a billionare. This is nothing to me. Your fathers ability to walk Is what I care about."

"I love you.." She let a tear fall and I pulled her towards my chest. "I love you more.." I slowly caressed her hair as she layed on my lap. "Uh.. Ms. L/n and Mr. Fong? You can come in." I nodded at the quick fix.

It was really quick too.. As we enter, she ran to her dad that layed on the bed with a monitor beeping loudly. He had an oxygen mask attached to his mouth.

He looked skinnier than I last saw him. "Y/n.. " he opened his eyes and she wiped her tears. "Dad..!" She hugged him gently and he held onto her.

I looked at his legs and noticed the fake ones...they were metallic and seemed like it was good for him. "Evan? Come here." He took my hand and I held it tightly.

"Take care of my baby girl here.. Give her anything she desires, don't make her cry.. Make her happy. You made me proud.. I'm proud of you..son."
I smiled and hugged him.

Y/n smiled and held onto her dads hand. "Go get some rest.. I'll be discharged into a home where they can train me to walk with these new legs. Oh and thank you evan for paying for these." He pointed and I nodded gently.

"Anything for your family." I smiled and he gave us a hug before I took y/n into the car. "Let's go to my house. We'll stay there for a day before we go back to NY" she held my hand and I smiled before nodding.

I drove to her house and sat down on the couch while she went up to her room. "I just wanna sleep.." She yelled and I went upstairs. I looked around her room and it was cool.

A gaming console with a setup that looked awesome. Game posters on the wall and she smiled cheekily. She opened her arms and I went under the covers to hug her.

"I love you.. Alot." She whispered.

"I love you even more!" I snuggled towards her chest and she hugged me to sleep.