Shh

A/N; (Try to imagine playing a guitar along for the tune..I found this song to be fittng.)

Y/n's P. O. V.

I jumped around towards the music as I headed to work and entered the building dancing around. People stared at me like I was nuts. The receptionist greeted me and I rolled my eyes, still dancing.

"WOO!" I laughed and turned the volume up. "Y/n you good?" Some of my co workers yelled and I laughed as I turned the volume higher.

"Get to worrrrkk!" I yelled and sang along to the song. Everyone suddenly stops murmuring and goes silent. I took my headphones out and looked at the front.

"Y/n, There's a guest here to see you." A new secretary stood beside me. "Evan?" I walked up to him and he smiled, walking to me.

"Remember, you just got your promotion.." He reminded and I face palmed. I completely forgot..

"Sorry for the late news but Mr. Edward will not be working here anymore and your current head will be Ms. Y/n L/n. Please do your jobs as usual." He tells everyone.

They wooed and I laughed. "GURL YAAS!" Katie danced and Tyler smirked. "Finally damn. The old guy sucks." Tyler gave katie a smack in the ass before evan gave a chuckle.

"Right you have fun.. I'm going to go, Y/n I'll pick you up later.." I stopped and grabbed his arm. "Why don't I come to your office later for a change?"

"Sure.. You can do that. I'll be waiting." I smirked and he gave a peck on the nose before leaving out the door. The girls started whispering and gossiping. I laughed to myself.

"Okay Ms. Buttfuck and Mr. Makeover, get to work!" I yelled at katie and Tyler. "Well fuck you too." Tyler winked and I chuckled, heading into my office.

I closed the door behind me and looked out the window to see evan waving at me and leaving. I lazed around the office doing nothing and just answering calls from other companies.

Until katie came in. "Girl, We're all heading off early today. I suggest you come along too." I sighed and looked at the papers. "I have still have some work left to do.. You guys have fun!"

"Alright but call us if you need help!" Tyler smirked and I waved. "BYE!" They all yelled and I laid back at my chair. Should I call evan?

Hm.. As I finished doing my papers, I hailed a cab towards Evans building. I looked around the busy street and sighed to myself. I'd love to go back home..

Quiet and peaceful there..

I reached there sooner than expected and I went in to notice more ladies around than before. Why is it just ladies here.. Tf..

"Here for Mr. Fong?" She asked looking at me and I held my finger up to show the ring. "I'm here for my fiance." Her eyes widened and I grinned.

"Wow.. You guys are engaged?" She looked at my hand and I smiled. "Yeah.. He's a sweet guy." She gave a geniune giggle before kindly grabbing my coat and hanging it.

"He's inside. Go on.." I nodded and remembered the time I walked through these doors. I laughed and Shook my head as I noticed the place where I pushed the receptionist to the ground, she wasn't here now.

I knocked twice and his voice was loud and scary to be honest.."Come In."

I walked in and he turned around. "Oh..Princess!" His voice goes soft and he grabs me by the waist. "Im here!" I giggled and he kisses me. "So, what happened to your old receptionist?" He stared at me.

"Well she pushed my future wife to the ground, you think she'll stay here any longer?" I sat on his lap and looked at the view. "Jesus..its amazing here!" I spun around and he smirked while he sat on the table top.

He grabbed his guitar and I looked at him.

~

"This is such a perfect place

I'm glad I found this with you

Our love reflected in your face

Only heaven can beat this view

Come on, let's run and get lost in the crowd

Into the light as the night's comin' down

I'm double-tappin', I'm focusin' now

We're focusin' now. 

He gave me a cute wink and I bit my lips.

"I see love

I see love around me

From a river to a flood

I see love around me (love around me)

He stood up and danced around like an adorable idiot.

I love you, helped me find my heart

I didn't even know my name

Then I was blinded by the dark"

I gave him a thumbs up and he came closer.

My eyes will never look the same

Come on, let's run and get lost in the crowd

Into the light as the night's comin' down

I'm double-tappin', I'm focusin' now

We're focusin' now

I see love

I see love around me

From a river to a flood

I see love around me (love around me)

I see love

I see love

From a river to a flood

I see love around me(love around me)

He took my hand and twirled me around.

Come on, let's run and get lost in the crowd

Into the light as the night's comin' down

I'm double-tappin', I'm focusin' now

We're focusin' now

I see love

I see love around me

From a river to a flood

I see love around me (love around me)

I see love

I see love

From a river to a flood

I see love around me

I see love"  I gave the widest grin and smile i ever could give and ran to kiss him.

"I love you!" I yelled and he laughed before putting the guitar down. "I love you too princess!" Our moment was then ruined by his secertary standing at the door. "That was soooo cute!" She squealed and i broke into fits of laughter.

His face went red and he face palmed. "Aww c'mon, you were amazing, what is she going to do? Tell her bunch of friends? That's all they could do alright." He gave me another small kiss and i prssed his cheeks together.

"Your the most adorable asshole i've met and im glad i did." He looked directly into my eyes and i just stared back at him. What is happening right now..."You get me really lost in your eyes y/n.." 

Evans P.O.V.

I just continued to stare at her. Everything I've ever imagined, to get married, to find a beauitful wife..flashed before my eyes. I'm so in love with her..It felt too unreal. I've never sang to anyone before, the affection i show, never to any other person before.

I've never hugged my mom but i hugged her..I never kissed someone before, i kissed y/n. My heart fluttered and she gave me her signature grin.. "I love you princess.." I said it again and she giggled before pecking my forehead.

"I know that you do.." She smiled sweetly.