The morning after

Evan's P.O.V.

I woke up and noticed the recurring odd behaviors i keep on having. First, i dont ever make love but i did it with her yesterday..second, i dont show my good side with my submissive..what the hell is wrong with me?

I notice her empty presence and went to the living room to see her cooking some breakfast while she swayed her hips back and forth. I chuckled quietly as she danced to the music. I sat down at the chair and she continued to sing until she turned and almost drop the pancake.

"Jesus Christ! you scared me.." She put the pans down and i walked up behind her, kissing her neck and biting onto it. This girl drives me crazy..crazy for her. "Evan..~" She mewled at the feeling and i smirked, kissing her cheeks and leaving her there flushed.

"Asshole.." She muttered and I smack her ass before grabbing the pancake and pouring the syrup over it. She grinned at me while i took my bites and i chuckled at her adorableness. What the hell am i even saying anymore?

"Get changed, Im dropping you off home, i have some matters to deal with." She pouted and i slightly slapped her cheeks. "Dont be sad, you know ill be back for you." She smiled sweetly and kissed me before heading to the showers. 

I rubbed my temples, this is weird..i never had this much of an affection from someone before.. I walked to my room and stepped into the showers.

"Hey baby~" I sang and she faced me. "Im taking a shower!" She shrieked,  "i don't care.. ~" and i pushed her up onto the wall.I slid inside of her and she moaned out.

"God y/n, your still fucking tight." I groaned at the feeling and she moaned right near my ear and i thrusted faster. She screamed and shuts her eyes. "EVAN SLOW DOWN AHH~" I continue hitting her spot as she started cumming down my legs.

I pounded harder and cummed, shutting my eyes and taking in the pleasure. She couldn't stand up and i quickly showered her. I held her in my arms and dropped her gently onto the bed. "That really hurt.." She winced and i caressed her hair.

"Im sorry baby.." I felt the guilt hitting me and i regret going so rough on her..fuck fuck fuck..i feel so bad, WHY? "Hey later we can go get ice cream alright?" She smiled cutely and realize she was like a little kid. This was a key component. I took note of it.

I dressed her up and wore something chill for the day. She held onto my arm and i felt uncomfortable but i willingly let her. "Where do you wanna go?" she asked and i layed my hands around her.

"Skating rink?" Her eyes widened and Marcel drove to the place. "You skate? wow?" Y/n raised her eyebrows and i smirked. "I was in a hockey team." She smirked and glided her skates, making the ice hit me.

"Your gonna get it" I chuckled evilly and grabbed her by the waist as i swung her around. She giggled and held onto me tightly. "Don't drop me!" I faked letting go and she screamed as she hid into my chest.

"Evan you asswipe! Don't do that.." She breathe slowly and I calmed her down by running my hands by her hair. "Dont do what baby~?" She gave a hitched sigh and pushed me away before stepping out of the rink.

I followed behind her. "Hey what's the matter? Do you not want to skate anymore?" I asked slightly angry and she looks up at me, I sigh and took her in my arms. "What's wrong?"

"I can't keep doing this.. I'm so confused. I don't know what you mean.. What am I to you? Do you even love me? Are we even something?" She pushed me away and I stand there still.

I don't know if I even love her.. For the matter of fact, she's just one of my submissives. How can a dominant ever love one of their slaves... I didn't realize that I spoke out loud.

"So I was right.. Your just using me for sex?" Her lips seemed to quiver and I quickly ran up to her. "I'm-m trying to figure things out y/n, I don't want to lose you yet. I know there's still hope. P-please don't go.."

She seemed to finally accept It. I stood there stunned at my own words ."Alright. I won't." I kissed her and then leaned into her ear. "Your getting punished for that by the way~" She bit her lips and I grinned as we walked to the car.

"Marcel. Take her home." I order and he nodded before stepping onto the gas pedal. I pulled y/n onto my lap and she stiffened before relaxing. "Your all mine you know that.. Every single part of you and your body, I own it. You know how lucky I am?"

She twiddled with her thumbs and I grabbed her hand. I pulled down my sweatpants to my knees and made her rub me through my boxers. Thank God for the cover between the driver and the passenger.

"Everything okay there?" Marcel asked and I chuckled. "it's all good. Don't worry" She kept staring and noticed her biting her lips. I want to tear those lips with mine.. "Keep doing it..~" I groaned.

She went onto her fours and began bobbing her head up and down. I didn't realise she had already fit all my size in her mouth. I pushed her head down further and panted heavily.

"Fuck.. Y-Y/n~" She went faster and used her hands at the same time. I rubbed my fingers over her panties slowly and she gave a low moan. I began to feel my stomach tighten as I released all over y/n's face.

She licked herself clean and I started to rub her faster and quicker. I insterted both my fingers in and she gripped onto my hair. I covered her mouth to prevent her from getting loud since marcel was in the car.

"I'm gonna cum...~" She panted and bit her lips as she cried out my name. After she climaxes, I lick her clean and the stop was here.