Hungry eyes

Evan's P.O.V.

I noticed y/n was watching a movie and i jumped beside her. "Why are you so hyped?" She raised an eyebrow and i kissed her cheeks. "Because i love you!" I sang and she laughed. "I love you too evy" She kissed my nose and i layed my head on her lap.

She ran her fingers through my hair and I closed my eyes. There was a few knocks on the door and i opened it up to see my aunt standing there. She smirked and pushed me inside the house. "O-hh y/n!, your here?" She stuttered and i walked towards y/n.

"Yeah, I am here. What do you think your doing?" She retorted back and jenny played with her hair. "I wanted to stay longer." Y/n gave a loud laugh and i looked confused. "Never. You can walk out the way you came in." Jenny looked at me shocked.

"YOUR NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING?" She yelled at me and y/n held my hand. "You heard the lady." Jenny shook her head and i looked back at y/n. "If you pull off anything, you'll get kicked out." Y/n crossed her arm and she went up to the guest room.

"Evy, i dont trust her!" She held onto me and i kissed her forehead. "Its alright, your going to be with and only me. She wont touch me or you." she gave a sigh and i held her against me. It was past bedtime anyways and i carried y/n into my room.

Weird that jenny never came out of her room at all after that. I pulled the covers over us and y/n snuggled on my chest. I drifted off to sleep but then got shooken awake. I blinked and groaned. "Y/n whats wrong?" My eyes widened as i saw y/n tied up..with my play toys..

She was held by the pink cuffs and her mouth was covered with a thick pink handkerchief. She teared and i tried to get up and i was tied to the bed frame. I panicked and the door opened revealing jenny. 

"Oh? Are you stuck?" She chuckled and i struggled. She pointed the feathered belt at y/n. "Your gonna watch me pleasure the only man you love..and your going to beg for me to stop" 

(SEXUAL AND INCEST SCENES UP AHEAD! WARNING IT CAN BE VERY DISTURBING OR UNCOMFORTABLE!)

She took my boxers off and started running her fingers over my tip. I yelled but no one was able to hear me anyways. "STOP THIS! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE ! YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!" I gritted my teeth as she rubbed her hands over my slit. 

Y/n cried and i looked at her. A tear falls from me and i let out a breathy sigh. the pleasure started to hit me even though it was wrong. "Is my baby boy enjoying it already?" She kissed me and I spat at her.

"You'll pay for this." Y/n smirked and Jenny looked at her. "Oh at least you got the handkerchief off. Now you just need to try and escape. Let's see how far you'll get." Her voice was cold and y/n struggled with the cuffs.

"EV.." She pointed towards her hair and I panted, groaning slightly. I couldn't even keep my eyes open.. I noticed the hair clips and reached for it. I dropped it onto her hand and she caught it swiftly.

"I'm so proud of you.." I smiled and she gave a light peck to my cheeks. Jenny kept doing what she did and i felt close.  I held It in and gritted my teeth in pain.

"Baby.. -" I looked at y/n.and noticed she took her cuffs off and kicked Jenny to the ground. I panted and y/n  kissed me. "Get her out of this house.." I carried Jenny towards the door with her bags and left her on he ground.

She did throw a good punch.. But she didn't finish what she started.. I walked to y/n who was silently sitting down and I kissed her forehead. "I'm so sorry.. " I whispered and she crawled onto my lap.

I pulled her into a kiss and pressed her body against me as she slowly grinded. "I know she didn't finish.. I'll do It for you.." she whispered and got to her knees.

She pushed me back and licked my tip towards the shaft and I gripped onto her hair panting. "Fuck.." I groaned underneath my breath. I felt myself getting closer and I pushed her head further down my dick.

She gagged but was doing a great fuckin job otherwise. This woman.. Is Amazing.. I jerked up and cummed all al over her mouth. She swallows everything and kisses me.

I harshly kiss her and we both lay on the bed. "We'll talk tomorrow.. I just want to sleep right now." She looked at me and I pulled her towards me. "I promise I'm here."

A/N;  sorry if its short.. But I'm trying make the next one longer. Stay tuned folks.