Interview.

Y/n' s P. O. V.

I yelled as I woke up and noticed Katie sitting on top of me. I pushed her off and took a few breaths. "Jesus you fucking fat ass!" She placed a hand over her chest and acted hurt. "Wow I'm a fatass? Alright then fuck you."

I laughed and got off the bed. She passed me a cup of coffee and I gladly took it. "So I'm not really feeling good today and I need you to do me a favour. Since your a good friend right?!" I had a bad feeling but I also had nothing to do particularly.

"Hit me." She placed her laptop infront of me and I looked at it. "questions? you want me to ask you questions?" She smacked my arm and I winced again. "Well not me. My boss." I raised an eyebrow and she smiled. "Why not do it yourself?"

"Cause I'm sick y/n!" She coughed and I rolled my eyes. "Plus it's a good way to get some fresh air and to make yourself at home.".

"How the hell Is this going to make me feel like I'm home?"

"You might get accepted into Journalism in the New York times building. All you have to do is get this done perfectly and you'll get a recommendation."

"Your not serious?!" I squealed and she laughed before giving me some papers. "Uh.. Alright. You know how to do this right?"

I stared at her and nodded. "Good so where I work is.. in The one and only Fong Enterprises." She laughed and I stand there frozen.

"Wa-iit a-as in the youngest of the worlds multibillionare company holder!?" My eyes widened and she nodded. "Holy shit so why are you living in this apartment?" She rolled her eyes. "I just joined in. Plus he is the most Hottest.. Sexiest boss ever! He's fucking gorgeous babe!"

"I'm not in for an affair Katie. I'm here for the report and I'm out!" She winked and I rolled my eyes as I went to the bathroom for a shower and I changed into some baggy dress and a coat to cover myself.

"Omfg.. You look ew." I was hurt but I kept it cool. "This is my favorite clothing! Plus I look smart" I wore my glasses and placed my makeup. "Girl you need a fucking make-over right now."

I backed away and grabbed my bag. "I'm good! I'll get going." I got the laptop and papers. "Alright.. I can do this. Just a interview. I'll get a job and I can see my dad.. -Oh shit my dad!"

I grabbed my phone and dialed in his number. "Dad!"

"Honey I've been trying to reach you! Are you alright?!"

"I'm great! Katie was just making me settle in and get comfortable. I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright honey. As long as your fine. ill be fine too. Make sure you don't mess up with your job."

"I'm going for an interview right now. I'll call you later !"

"Alright hon I love you!"

"Love you too dad."

I hung up and sighed. Alright here we go. As I walk down the street I started to get lost and noticed the time. I might be late.. Fuck! I noticed a large grey building that stated 'FONG' At the side and I immediately dashed towards it.

I walked in and noticed the white tiles and ceiling. It look so.. 'Expensive.' The glass doors and ladies wearing some professional exposed clothings. They all looked.. Not ugly.. They looked 'sexy' if I may add.

I went up to the receptionist and stood there. "Yes?" She asked and looked at me in disgust. "Uh.. I'm here for the interview with Mr. Fong?" She licked her lips and pointed to the elevator.

"Floor 35." I shrugged and entered the elevator. The slow music played and I adjusted my clothing. I neatly did my hair and the doors open. I was faced with another receptionist.

"Ms. Y/n L/n? Mr. Fong will be waiting.." She grabbed my coat and immediately gave a gagging face. I frowned and she threw it aside. Before I could say something she walked me towards the room.

"You know Mr. Fong will never go for someone like you. Look at yourself. A mess is what you are." I pushed her away. "Listen here lady. I don't give a fuck about what you say because I'm not here to fuck him! This is an interview where it's professional. God you..fucking.. retard."

She rolled her eyes and picked herself up. She knocked onto the large oalk doors and It opened up with a creaking noise.

There stood a man in a tux facing the window and his back towards me. "Uhm.. Mr. Fong?" He slowly turned and I realized katie was not kidding at all. He was handsome.. He has a sharp jaw.. He looked buff and his eyes were a dark shade of brown. His lips were dark pink and his hair was slicked nicely to the side. 

"Have a seat Ms. L/n" His voice scared me further, deep and concentrated. I took a seat and sat properly. "Your here for the interview,  am I correct?" I cleared my throat and spoke.

"Rr-ig-ght. Yes." God! Curse my stuttering problem!

 He sat down on the table and faced me. Just a few inches away from where i was. "You can begin." His voice was smooth and my hands were trembling. I needed a pencil.. As if he read my mind, he handed me a pencil and gave a small smile.

"Uh.. So.. I'll start with the first one. Are you.. Married?" I looked at him and bit onto the pencil. Noticing that it had the engraving, 'The Fong' on it. "No I am not." He adjusted his coat and I looked at the second one.

"Are you a-a Virg-gin?" What the hell is wrong with katie?!  What kind of questions were these?! He gave a low chuckle and moved a little closer. "Yes.." I wrote it down with my trembling hands and he noticed.

"I have uh.. Three more if your willing to answer." He gave a nod and leaned back a little. "What is your current relationship?" Omfg.. I'm gonna kill Katie.

"I don't have one...never had one." His eyes glistened and I didn't dare look at him for I was nervous. "H-have you had any se-xxual activities re-ccently?" I stuttered badly and he gave another chuckle.

I bit onto his pencil and he stared directly at me. "Not yet that is." I took a sharp breath and notice him move closer to me. "What's the last question Ms. L/N?"

"Uh.. Has the company ever let you down or in instances, let you feel that you topped everyone in every other company?" His eyes widened slowly and I sighed. Thank God.

"Well I've never been let down or else I wouldn't own such a company or let alone, be a mutlibillionare. I do top everyone in such a way that has made me the biggest competitor in the business criteria."

I took it down and I shut the file quickly. "I apologize for the insensitive questions.. " he smiled and faced me. "So now that you've asked me,  I get to do the same isn't it?"

I nodded politely and bit onto the pencil. "So I'm guessing your not from around here are you?" I nodded and placed my file aside. "I'm actually from North Carolina and I came here to find a job regarding journalism."

This was the moment. "Ah that's right. Katie Jackson was supposed to interview me right?" I blushed embarrassed that I didn't tell him. "I'm sorry I didn't mention it earlier."

"That's fine. You were very interested in the questions and I know you didn't write them. But I have to ask if you are free today?"

"Why? Is there something else you need?"

"Not of such. I would like to take you out. To get to know you."

"Uh.. I uh.. " goddamit y/n stop being a little bitch!

"I am free.."

"Great. I'll pick you up at 7. I hope to see you there.." He took my hand and kissed the back of it. My face turned red and he led me out the door.

I got into the elevator and grabbed my coat. He stood there with his hands in his pocket. "Ms. L/N."

"Mr. Fong."