Ache

Y/n's P. O. V.

I barely opened my eyes as bright lights shone directly at me. I looked around and noticed the white tiles and heartbeat monitor beeping continuously. Different wires connecting towards my body.

I tried to wake up but I groaned in the immense pain that went through my body. I looked to the left and noticed evan holding onto my arm and sleeping. I layed back down and looked at the mirror on the table.

I looked horrible. My lips torn and blueish, my cheeks and heads filled with cuts. My mouth began to quiver and my eyes filled with tears to the brim. I feel horrible.. Sick and smelt like death.

"Y-y/n?" Evan groaned and I gave him a smile. He hugged me instantly and I reached barely onto his back and gripped tightly onto him. "E-evan.. I-i" I sobbed and he kissed my head and face continuously.

"I'm so sorry.. I should've known it was her that took you.. Please I'm so sorry y/n.. I'm so so sorry.." He cried and I stood there wide eyed. "Hey.. It's not your fault. Don't take this hard on yourself. I'm Still here aren't I?"

"YOU GOT SHOT BECAUSE OF ME. YOU GET HURT BECAUSE OF ME. IM THE CAUSE FOR ALL THE PAIN THAT YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH..WHY DO YOU STILL STAY?"

I smiled and wrapped my hand around his cheeks. "Because I love you and I don't want to leave you. Your everything to me now. I can't lose you over something that affects me a little. It is worth to go through the pain with you rather than going alone."

"Y/n.. I'm sorry." I moved aside and let him sit beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me sweetly. "I love you.. Princess.". "I love y-"

"WHATS UP FUCKERS!" Tyler barged through the door and I rolled my eyes painfully. "Guys.." He groaned and they looked at me. "Y/n!!" They ran and hugged me tightly. "OW!" I screamed and they let go.

"Shit.. I'm sorry.. " they laughed and Evan glared at them. "You look like shit dude.. Have you eaten?" Jon asked and Evan Shook his head. I held onto his hand and he gave me a small smile.

"Why havent you eaten?" I asked and he pushed a few strands of my hair behind my ear. "I couldn't, when you left I broke.." The doctor then bursts in and looks at me.

"Well she's good to go today. She's stabilizing. Please take good care of yourself Ms. L/n." He nodded before leaving and I tried to stand but dropped to the floor. "Y/n!" They ran to help me and I groaned.

I lifted my shirt up and noticed the bandaged wrapped around my waist and shoudler. "You got shot twice." Brian sighed and I wore Evans hoodie. "Come here.." He carried me and I held onto him.

The boys gave a smirk and laughed. "Wow.. You guys are cute." Lui laughed and I gave a blush before evan turn to look at me. I realized the colour drained from his face as he looked at the front gates.

"Jenny.." He growled menacingly and I held onto evan tighter. He looked like he was ready to pounce on her any minute.

"I apologise for hurting y/n.. I'm truly sorry.." She begged and evan held onto me tighter and tighter with his grip. "I'll never forgive you."

He said coldly and the boys,  'oohh' from behind. I laughed and jenny glared at me. I limped towards her and slapped her two times before evan carried me and kissed my nose.

"That's my girl.."

~

Evans P. O. V.

I held closely onto Y/n as I carried her all the way home. I made a mistake once, I'm not doing it again. "Evy?" She looked at me adorably and I smiled. "Yes princess?"

"I want some ice cream.." At the thought of food my stomach growled loudly. "I'm not the only hungry huh?" She giggled cutely and I couldn't help but smile. God she's so.. Ugh! Cuteness overload would be the word fitting for her.

"You want a remake of what happened the last time we ate an ice cream together?" Her face turned red and I gave a chuckle before handing her the tub. "I'm joking.." She laughed and ate it happily.

"Y/n.. Can I ask you something?" She stopped and faced me.

"Uh.. Yeah of course."

"When we get married..you won't leave me will you?"

"Of course not! What kind of question is that?" She grabbed her ice cream and ate a spoonful.

"I'm just.. Scared. This is all new to me." She limped her way to me and kissed my cheeks.

"It's okay.. You know I love you too much to leave you.. Neither will I ever think of that. Like I've said, your everything to me."

"I love you.." I whispered and she lifted my head to face her. She leaned in to kiss me and I pulled her towards my lap gently.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I lifted her towards the bedroom upstairs. "Undress.." I whispered into her ear and she laughed, trying to pull the hoodie off.

I chuckled before helping her. "You know, you shouldn't be doing this.. I'm still hurt..and healing" She smirked and I kissed her nose.

"Cmon" I placed her onto the bed, she gave me a sad look and I rolled my eyes. As I placed her down, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

I watched her slowly snore and snuggle under the covers. I kissed her again one last time before laying down on the bed beside her.

"Don't worry.. Time will pass soon and you'll be my wife, no one is ever going to hurt you. I'll protect you, I promise."

A/N;  Sadly this story is coming to an end :( but it was fun while it lasted. I'm sorry if it was rushed to you guys.. I apologize :'(.

Alrighty Moving on..