Dark Secrets and Lust

Evans P.O.V.

Y/n was angry..I know she was. She grabbed my arm and shook me as I stood there. "I..cant.." I looked up at her and she balled her hands into a fist.

"What the hell Is going on between the both of you?" Her voice was loud and I covered her mouth. "I'll explain..I will." She looked mad and i sat down beside her.

"Y/n..When i was young, she did terrible things to me and i thought it wasn't wrong till i turned 12. I realized i couldn't tell anyone or speak about "us" and obviously she would use me all time a-"

"USE YOU? W-WHAT?" I pulled her back down and I locked the door. "She'd hit me, cuff me up, slash me if i didn't behave and would hurt me in several ways." I took my shirt off and she covered her mouth. My chest were full of cuts. She teared and hugged me from behind.

"E-evan..she hurt you so badl-ldy.." I wiped her tears and gave a light chuckle. "Its okay, i have you now and ill do anything to protect us." She smiled and kissed me passionately.

I let her do whatever she want but ill never give in to her..Jenny is twisted..messed up. I don't even want to call her my aunt. She's a monster and she knows it. She'll get whatever she wants.

Y/n pushed me onto the bed and started kissing me..taking my shirt off. "Y/n..i-" She kissed me again and i grabbed her, pinning her to the bed. "I dont bottom..ever~" I growled in her ear and she bit her lips, unbuckling my pants.

She took it off, leaving me in my boxers and i ripped her dress off, leaving her in those panties that i picked out for her. "Evan, go easy alright?" She shakily warned and i kissed her forehead before the lust quickly took over.

I positioned myself as she looked at me. I pushed in slowly and she moaned. I gritted my teeth and let a low groan. Fuck..shes so fucking good to me...and shes all mine. "Go faster.. please..~" She whimpered and gripped onto the sheets as i fasten my pace.

I bit onto her neck and she panted quietly. "I want to hear you beg..now princess~" I stopped moving and she looked at me with those eyes..needy. "FUCK EVAN, I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME TILL I CANT WALK!~" I roughly pounded her as she screamed her lungs out.

I didn't care if they heard us, i wanted her and i wanted her now.  I moaned as i felt close. "Oh..fuck yes, y/n~" I pulled her hair as she scratched all over my back. "Dont make me cum yet..i want this, all of it..~" She whispered into my ears and gripped onto her waist tightly.

I continued to slam onto her spot and make her scream my name, i never wanted to hear it from her lips so badly. She could make me hard every fucking day. I panted harder and bit her lips till it bled but she enjoyed every single thing I did to her.

"AH!~" her legs shook and i moaned under my breath as i cummed on her. I shut my eyes and bit my lips, groaning. She was panting and gripping onto her thighs. I kissed her neck and whispered, 

"Round two?" She bit her lips as i repositioned myself again.

~

Y/n's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked at Evan who was sleeping adorable like. I kissed his nose and he wrapped his arm around my waist, startling me. "Morning baby, Did you enjoy yesterday night?~" He groaned and i shyly laughed.

I got up from the bed but yelped and fell but he caught me. "Did i go too hard?~" He whispered and noticed i was wearing his shirt only without anything inside...  He was in his boxers and felt his hard on grind against my thighs. 

"In the morning..?" I laughed and he spun me around to face him. "I cant help it, looking at you already is getting me hard baby~" I pulled him towards the bathroom and he pinned me against the wall. Memories were flushing back..at the same time and place.

He carried me and slammed into me quickly. I moaned and gripped onto his hair. "Fuck y/n, you like it when i fuck you hard dont you, my little slut?~" My eyes widened at the choice of words but it did turn me on even more.

"Y-ye-es.." He stopped and i sighed before answering again. "Ye-es da-ddy..~" He pulled my hair and bit onto my neck, making me mewl at the feeling. "Good girl..~". "Oh please daddy! please make me cum!" I moaned and he stopped again. 

"D-daddy please! Ugh, make me cum~" He didn't hesitate and the noises of slapping against each others skin and moaning were loud enough to wake everyone up. I yelled the same time as he did, cumming down my legs and he bit his lips.

"I love you" We both synchronize and took a quick shower before changing into something comfortable. 

We enter the living room and noticed Evans parents, brother and sister was here, he never mentioned his third sibling..hmm. She does look adopted though. "AWWW! Look at my little brother! Oh- Who is this?" Her sister stared at me and i cleared my throat. 

Before i could speak, Evan held his arm around my waist. "Mine." He smirked and i chuckled. "Y/n L/n, Im his girlfriend." He laughed adorably and kissed my cheeks. "You actually found someone, wow im shocked. He's a real asshole too so be alert."

she knudged me and Evan glared at her. "Well, isnt it a reunion." The voice made me angrier and Evans face turned white. "Oh how sad, i have to go so soon.." She swayed her hips and i let evan run his hands around my waist. 

She smirked evilly and Evans brother coughed. "When did you arrive aunt jenny?" He asked and evan kept silent. "Yesterday, I didn't even noticed you got more buff and.. look so handsome too!"

He gave a fake laugh and i smiled fakely too. "Y/n..right? Make sure you take care of this sexy beast." I coughed the water out and Evan gave me a smirk..i know that smirk. oh god.. His aunt noticed and kissed Evan slowly on his neck..she needs to stop.

He wiped his neck and hugged his parents. "BYE YOU GUYS! TAKE CARE! DON'T BE TOO LOUD!" His brother yelled and i gave a small chuckle.  "No promises.~" Evan grabbed me by the waist and slapped my butt.

"Get ready, your in for another treat baby~"