Punishment

Y/n's P. O. V.

I woke up to see evan not anywhere near me. I groaned and looked at him cooking. I laughed quietly and went up behind him. "Boo!" I yelled as he grabbed me by the waist.

"I knew you were there!" He kissed my head. I reached over and grabbed a Bacon piece without him knowing and right away he grabbed it before I could take a bite.

I pouted and sat at the chair. "That's not fair. I want that Bacon." Immediately he whispers into my ear;  "you'll get that Bacon if you beg for it.~" his voice went immensly low.

"Uh.. I reaaaally want that Bacon." He chuckles before shaking his head. "Aww cmon please?" I gave him the *cute eyes* and he scoffed.

"I really want it please I'll do anything!" I yelled and he faced me. "Anything~?" He growled and I felt my legs go weak at his words.

I gave a scared chuckle and backed away. He seemed to stand there laughing to himself. "You know.. I still haven't had my punishment.." I twirled my hair.

He stopped cooking and turn to me. "Do you really want it? Once i start.. It'll be hard to stop y/n.. I don't want you to leave..me"

"I promise.. I won't leave you okay? I love you." He froze.

"You what-t?"

"I-i love y-you." I crossed my fingers.

"Y/n , loves a strong word but I'm not sure you should say it for now, I'm not the kind of guy that will take care of you or.. Give any sign of attention or care. I please woman because they don't know what they're missing. I know I sound messed up.. I'm sorry.

But it seems like whenever your around, I get these weird feelings inside me that I can't explain.. I want to explore.. I want to know you more. That's why I'm so particularly interested in you ever since you walked through my office. "

Wow.. he really just.. So he doesn't love me.. Not one bit? Was I really that dumb for trusting him.. He just wants me for the pleasure.. Then he'll throw me away, I'll get hurt.. But then isn't love patience and time. Isn't love to bear and scarrfice?

"Evan.. Show me your worst...I promise if you do, I will really know who you are." He seemed to give me the stare of a madman.

"You..Cant be serio-"

"Show me. Now."

He grabbed my arm and sighed while he opened the door to the room we checked out last time.

I was terrified.. But I know if I don't do this.. I will never know who's really behind his mask. Whoever is he.. I will never tell the difference. This could be the risk I'll take to show that I love him.. And the risk to lose me forever.

He undressed me and made me tie my hair up. "Get on your knees." He commanded and I did as so. He picked up a feathered plank which looked small in size. Noticed that it was made of steel.. Cold.

He travelled it down my arms to my back and slightly hit me with it. I closed my eyes as he continue to do so. He tied me up onto the bed after and bit all over my neck.

After that, he lifted me towards a table and set me facing my butt outwards. "Your punishment.. Is just 10 spankings." He coldly say but seemed.

I gripped my hand tighter as he made the first hit. It hurt horribly but I couldn't make a noise. He looked as if he was touching himself.. Sick asshole. He begsn to hit harder and harder but I cried in pain.. It didn't feel like pleasure to me.

I begged and begged for him to stop but he seemed to ignore every word that i said. "Please Evan it hurts! Stop""

I screamed at his sixth hit to stop again but he didn't.. He continued touching himself and spanking me. "EVAN PLEASE IT H-HURTS!"

On the tenth I screamed in pain and backed away from him.

"Get away from me!" I cried and pushed him away. He dropped what he held and tired to come closer.

"Y/n I didn't m-"

"You Kept hurting me.. Even though I asked you to stop! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU SICK FUCK! YOU THINK GIVING WOMAN THIS PAIN IS PLEASURABLE TO YOU?!"

He held his hand out. "Y/n don't do this please.. I.. Didn't- I am so sorry.. I please.."

"NO JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled and grabbed my clothes, wearing them and immediately leaving the apartment with my bag. My whole body hurt.. He made me beg to stop.. He was hurting me..

I held the tears that were pouring and hailed for a cab back home. I just wanted to be left alone. I trusted him.. Not to hurt me. He broke it.. He broke my trust I had for him.

I hear him calling my name from a distance and it died down before I was back home. I dropped my stuff and layed on my bed.. Katie wasn't home..

I cried to myself, thinking that I was an idiot for trusting a guy who'd use woman for sexual pleasure. Thinking he'd love me forever and take care of me. Thinking he was good.. He was.. Fuck! I HATE HIM!

I huddled myself under the cover and held my body close to myself. I closed my eyes and continued to sob to sleep since It was early and I had nothing much anymore.

Evans P. O. V.

I didn't mean to get out of hand.. I wasn't thinking straight. I didn't mean to hurt her that hard. I didn't know she wasn't enjoying it. I was not even paying attention to the words she said.

The minute she left, I cried, cried and cried for her. How could I be so stupid to let such a lady go? She was different.. She was speacial.. She made me feel like I was anyways. She made me different.. I was changing. I knew i was, but now she's gone.. I don't know what to do anymore.

~

I walked down the cold and empty street noticing y/n's house is somewhere around here. I found her apartment and entered in. It was dark weirdly and I quietly made my way to her room.

She was sleeping.. I let a tear fall on her arm and noticed she was crying too to sleep. I ran my hand through her hair and kissed her forehead.. I know she's the one for me.. I know she is. I can't lose her.

I left the building quietly.

~Days turned to Weeks~

I continue to miss and ache for y/n. I've never felt this much pain for someone in my entire life. I know she should be enjoying herself but here I'm dying. I'm starving myself.. I'm not showering. I'm not sleeping.

I'm can't live without her.. I called my friend Jonathan to come over before I do something wrong.