Big Day

Evans P. O. V.

As I stood on the podium, I twiddled my fingers nervously. I stared at her as I saw the bridesmaids and the guys arriving with a huge grin on their faces.

I smirked and they gave me a thumbs up. The flower girl threw the flowers all around and I gave her a little wink, making her giggle and run towards her mom.

Just then y/n's dad stood there with his arm out and she walked to him. My jaws dropped at the way she looked. I couldn't even stop staring. She blushed and held his dad's arm, walking down the isle.

I stood upright and watch her step up onto the podium. I glanced at her and she bit her lips. Her eyes shining brightly, her lips wine red, her skin glowing, her smile so addictive..

I just wanted to kiss her already..

As the pope continued to ramble along, I stared at the way y/n looked. Breathtaking.

I, Evan Fong, take you, Y/n L/n, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.

I, Y/n L/n, take you, Evan Fong, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

I leaned forward and grabbed y/n by the waist. She giggled as I wrapped my arms around her jaw and kissed her. People were clapping and throwing flowers at us.

"I love you my princess" I whispered and she gave me another kiss. "I love you more.."

I carried her down the steps and she threw the flower randomly as it landed on Katie's hand and Tyler's face turned red. "AW they look adorable." She saw them and they gave us a glare.

As everyone started to give a speech, I saw her father and waved for him to sit with us. I gave up my seat and he smiled. "I'll be right back." He said before getting up and going to the bathroom.

"I Think he's been holding that in for a long time." I laughed and y/n giggled.

"Evan, My son, I'm so proud to see you grow into a man and to hold my company with a loving daughter in law by your side. I never thought you would get a woman in your life since you were always busy but you have my congratulations. You both are perfect for each other and your beautiful life will be blessed."

I smiled and gave my dad a hug. My mom gave me a hug and y/n smiled sweetly from her chair. Once her dad arrived, he took the mic.

"My baby girl, you've grown up so quick, it felt like it was just yesterday, we were playing around in the snow together. This man that I'm giving my daughter to, proved to me that I can trust him. He helped me in times of Need. He's a lucky man and she's a lucky Gal. I love you so much honey and I want you to always be happy no matter what."

Y/n ran to her dad and gave him the biggest hug ever. "I'm going to miss you, who's even going to take care of you?!" He chuckled and pinched her nose. "Dont worry about me, I'll be fine. I Promise."

As we all started to chat and have our own set of conversations, I stood up and decided to make a toast.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming to my wedding to see me and my gorgeous wife get married. I wanted to thank my friends and bridesmaids that went through a hard time to get y/n ready-laughter erupted- and lastly, thank you to the parents who agreed to this occasion for it to come true. Have a good night and enjoy!"

Everyone clapped and wooed as I grabbed Y/n's arm and brought her towards the dance floor.. It was the slow dance, I wrapped my arms around her waist and she placed her arm on my chest and shoulders.

I pulled her close and she bit her lips. "I can't believe this is happening.." She laughed and I chuckled before moving around and swinging her towards the song.

I looked around and noticed everyone with a huge smile on their faces. "I want food! I don't wanna dance!" She whined and I bowed before bringing her to the table full of desserts.

"Eat em all!" I grinned as she grabbed one and moaned as she ate it. "SO FUCKING GOOD!" She yelled and I covered her mouth. "Jesus! Don't yell so loudly.. It'll sound wrong.."

Her eyes widened and I looked at her. "Did you really just say that?" She laughed and I brought her inside the covered tent and pushed her onto the table.

"I meant that." She laughed and licked her fingers before pulling my tie to move towards her. "Can't daddy make his kitten moan again?~"

"Oh daddy will make his kitten scream..~" i growled and she bit her lips, unbuckling my belt and jeans. "Kitten." I warned and she still continued to do so..

I let her as she placed her lips around my boxers before pulling it down. She gave a kitten lick and looked up at me. "Keep going princess..~" I pushed her head further as she coughed and moaned.

She bobbed her head further and went faster with her hands. I clenched onto the table and arched my back as I cummed in her mouth. She panted and I raised her to the table.

"Good girl~" I kissed her softly and she cleans herself before walking out the tent towards the crowd. I tried to walk without having something stuck up my ass.

"THEY'RE HERE WOOO!" Everyone screamed and I grabbed y/n's hand towards the dance floor.