Agreement

Y/N P. O. V.

I squealed after he left and took his pencil that he gave me. For the first time ever, he took my first ever kiss and it felt absoulutely good. I wanted more..

"y/n cmon.. We're actually going to the press building. Let's go." I got ready and followed katie. Jamie was by her side and I smiled. Where was fong when I wanted him.

"So you got accepted!" She hugged me and I screamed. "OMG ARE YOU.. OMG!" I hugged her and she whispered. "I think you want to thank him." She pointed and evan stood there in his tux.

I bit my lips and went up to him. "Thank you.. uh, So much." He smirked and grabbed me by the waist. "Anything for you." I blushed and went to Mr. Flak who was my boss now.

"Alright. Your first day.. You'll be my new secretary so freakin' get to it!" He said happily and I took all of his notes and started to file them and read the news off each of them.

"She's good. Trust me" Evan told Mr. Flak and I smiled to myself. As he left I noticed everyone was gone and I was working alone in the office. Well fuck it.

I continued to work and work and work until I got a call. "Yes hello?"

"Its Evan here, look out the window."

I looked out and he was waiting for me with Marcel in the car. I ran down and went up to him. "Cmon."

We took a long ride and noticed we were back at his house. "Damn I'm hungry." My stomach growled and his maid stood there with the food already being served.

His apartment was gorgeous too. The windows wide open to see the city and a stairs leading up, oak floors.. Granite kitchen. Wow.

As we sat down I began to gulp the food down in a rush. "Slow down. We still have time." He laughed and I blushed embarrassed. After the meals,

I went to the living room with him.

"Y/n can I tell you something?" he sat down and gave him my full attention. 

"On my free time.. I-

I stared at him confused and he held onto my hand. "-I want you Y/n..i do, i just want you to be mine.."

"As in..your girlfriend?" I couldn't even speak, i barely mumbled it out.

"Its something like that..but-

"but what?" I became uncomfortable.

"Your body belongs to me and only me." He stated it flat out and i stood up. 

"SO YOUR BASICALLY USING ME FOR SEX?" I yelled and he went up to me.

"No, Its Something like that but..i- will establish dominance while your my submissive."

"What does that even mean?!" He looked right at me and held my arm.

"Are you still a virgin? Have you touched yourself? even once felt wet?" My face turned red as I denied and he ran his fingers through his hair. 

"Y/n, I want you, I meant that, your different and i feel it, I know your the one for me."

I stood there basically speechless, this man that i once thought was a innocent guy was instead a freak in the head, i didn't understand what he meant at all..so does he love me or just want me for my body?

"I dont make love Y/n, I fuck, Hard." My legs shivered at his words and I stared at him still shocked.

"What will you do to me?" I asked and he took my hand. I followed him into this locked room and he opened it. 

I instantly went inside and looked around. Metal chains, Handcuffs, Ropes and ..is that a plank? "What are these for??" He stared at me and traveled his fingers all over my arm and to my waist.

"To use on you. Its a fantasy of mine..to do this to women..to please them in these ways." My heart fell for a moment.

"So, im not the first?" His eyes gazed back at me and he kissed my nose.

"Your not my first, but you will be my last. I promise" He didn't stop staring at me and i looked away.

"What happened to the other ones?" He frowned and looked down.

"They couldn't handle it, it was too much for them to take." I looked at him and thought back to what david told me.

'Loves takes patience and understanding. Love is hard y/n.' I sighed and he seemed to wait impatiently for my reply.

I walked around the room and felt the chains, they were cold and rough. 

"Okay..I'll be yours." His eyes lit up and he walked up to me.

"Are you sure y/n ? You could leave now.."

I nodded making sure and he brings me back to the living room. 

"Y/n..so the rules; 

You'll do whatever i say or else you get punished.

You beg and Plead whenever i say so

No one must know about what we do..behind closed doors.

do not EVER enter the red room without my permission."

I nodded and he smiled grabbing my hand.

"Your a virgin correct?" He asked and i nodded.

He instantly smashed his lips against mine and pushed me towards the couch. I melted back into the kiss as he slowly takes his coat and unbutton his shirt. He carries me onto his waist and drops me onto his bed.

He unbuckles his belt off and pulled his pants down. I stared nervously since it was my first time. God it felt weird, the way he made me feel..it hasn't even been 2 days yet..Im already going to lose my virginity..im sorry dad. 

"Baby get over here~" He motioned his fingers towards me and he unzipped my dress slowly. My breath was rapid and he pulled the dress away. He kissed my thighs slowly and tore my underwear with his teeth and i bit my lips. "Its my first time too y/n , i've never fucked anyone..your my first. " I smiled.

He looked up at me and kissed my waist while he began to lick my clit slowly. (should i be more subtle..eh fuck it, stories like these have explicit words.) I moaned and grabbed onto his hair. He went further and pushed me back down onto the bed. He pushed a finger in and i hissed in pain.

"It'll be better baby..relax for me~" I felt a hint of pleasure and moaned loudly. I covered my mouth and he pinned my hands above my head. "I dont want you to be quiet, do you understand?" I nodded and he pushed 2 more fingers in. 

"I said do you understand?" He growled and i spoke. "Yes YES YES!" He smirked and slapped my thigh. "Dont cum yet or you'll get a punishment~" I nodded and he chuckled darkly.

He crawled closer and smacked his dick on my lips, letting out a faint groan that turned me on even more.. "This is gonna hurt..just take it easy~" He grunted as he pushed himself into me.

I yelled and tears dropped from my eyes. He comforted me soothingly and started to move. A mix of pain and pleasure started hitting me. "Fu- y/n, your so damn tight~" He groaned and I panted heavily before moaning.

"Please hit it again~" I moaned and he thrusted deeper into me. He began to use his free hand to rub me in a circular motion. The amount of pleasure that was hitting me was unbearable. I screamed and moaned as i gripped onto the sheets.

"Baby..your so damn sexy..moan louder..moan my name~" I closed my eyes and ran my nails down is back and he pounded faster, "AH~ Evan!". "LOUDER" He groaned and i took a breath before he smacked my butt.

"EVAN!~" He kissed my neck and bit everywhere as harsh as he could. "Oh fuck yes..im close~" He panted heavily and I moaned his name softer and whimpered. With one last thrust we both climaxed and moaned our lungs out in pleasure.

He gently pulled out and slid into the covers with me. "Sleep tight" he got up and just left me there. I sighed and layed in bed.