As Months go by

Y/n's P. O. V.

"How is everything going?" Jonathan patted my back and I layed onto the couch, sinking in. "I'm scared.. I don't why. I'm afraid he's going to leave me.."

"Y/n, do you even hear yourself? The man literally put a ring on your finger! He has never done that to any other woman I've known. You need to leave his past behind and love him now."

"I-.. Okay.." I wiped my tears and Jon hugged me soothingly. I pulled apart from him and went up to my room. "Evan?" I called out and he turned to face me. "Princess? Are you okay?" He stood up and walked to me.

"I'm okay.." I faked a smile and he lifted my chin to face him. "Tell me what's wrong..?" His voice went soft and I hugged him. "Y-your not goin-g to l-leave me are you?"

"There's no way anything or anyone is able to change my mind to leave you.. I love you so much.. Alright?" I nodded and he layed me down onto the bed. "Don't wory about anything.. Just get some rest, you look tired too."

"Evan.. Come here.." I held my arms out and he climbed onto the bed into the covers. I layed against his chest and he wraps his arms around me. "I love you.. I really do.." I bit my lips from quivering and he sighed.

"I love you more." I felt a kiss on my forehead as I drifted into sleep.

~Next Morning~

I slowly opened my eyes and evan was no where near me. I started to panic and I frantically looked all over the room. Just then, evan comes in with a tray full of food.

"Relax.. I'm right here." He kissed me and I grabbed the breakfast he made. I savoured it completely before blushing at him. He's.. So sweet to me. Something's up.

"Evan? Something going on?" I raised my eyebrow. "Wha-uh- No.." He muched into his brisket. "Evan." I groaned and he didn't make eye contact with me.

I jumped and tackled him to the bed. "Okay okay!" He raised his hands up and surrendered. "Well, The wedding date is fixed. My mom wants you to sit back and relax while she does the amendments."

"Oh.. I mean I could help.". "It's your choice princess.." I sat there and smiled widely. "I'LL HELP!" He laughed and carried me to the shower. "Now you need a shower because you stink!"

I smelled myself and almost gagged. Jesus.. He took his shirt off and I admired him all the way till he was fully undressed. "What are you staring at hmm?~" he got into the bathtub and kissed me slowly.

My phone rang and I groaned before picking up. "Hello, Y/n L/n speaking" A deep voice erupted at the end of the line. "You won't get away with him..don't think your so safe in your little cottage. Be careful.. I'm nearby."

I raised my eyebrow and let the shaky feeling slide off. "Tyler stop fucking around. asshole!" I laughed and hung up. "What did he say?"

"Some fake ass deep voiced man called, threatened me that he's nearby.. Or he's going to do something.. Jeez it's okay" he looked at me and stared at my phone.

"It's fine.." I kissed him and he layed on my chest. After the shower, I wore his clothes which were comfortable.

I tried to figure out what type of movies I should be playing since it's a cold cold ass weather. "PACIFIC RIM!" He yelled and danced around like an idiot.

"No! We've watched that already!"I yelled back and he pouted. I sighed and kissed his cheeks. "OKAY FINE."
After a few movies and makeouts.. He carried me onto his bed and he went to the kitchen.

I layed there smiling to myself. The door opened and he got under the covers but it was dark.. Hard to see. "Evan? I love you.." I whispered and he grabbed my throat. "Dont worry, He loves you too." I tried to scream and I felt dizzy.. Everything went black.