Seeing Him For The Very First Time

"Channel Dela Rosa I'm so proud of you." Says John hugging me as today I finally finshed touring the world. It was so fun performing everywhere. Everything felt bittersweet. I was going to miss the people that made this tour amazing as it was. "You are amazing."

I couldn't wait to start working on my new album. Daliza walked in the room smiling at me.

"Finally we are done with the tour life." She says yawning. "I don't know about you all but I'm going to bed. Remember Channel you have a photo shoot tommorow."

With that she get outs of my pent house. Now it's just John, Lucy and Josie.

"Girl we need you to continue this story." Says Lucy.

"Oh yeah I did promise you all. Okay where was I?" I asked.

"Where you and your firend were always bullied by Pipper and Pepper." Says Josie.

10 years ago

"Freaks of Nature." Says Pepper as she laughs with her friends walking away from us as it we were trash. It was degrading the way they treated us. I couldn't do anything because I haven't shifted so that makes me almost as weak as a human. They could easily snap my neck. And Myra couldn't do anything she can get her parents treated badly.

"How can those girl be mated to the schools hottest guys?" I asked.

"I know." She says sadly. "How's your brother?"

My brother? Why would she be asking about him. Wait...wait...wait She just shifted last week and she's been acting weird lately.

"Are you mated to him?" I asked. She paled. I couldn't believe it. Then why hasn't he introduced her to the family? "Why didn't you tell me right away?"

Myra started to tear up.

"Because he doesn't want me." She cries. "He rejected me."

I mean i knew Levi was an asshole but I didn't he would reject his mate. The one that was made for him. They are mates. Aren't mates suppose to be together forever?

I rubbed her back.

"I hoping that he would come to his senses and accept me. I can't help that I was born into an Omega family." She says.

"He stupid if he does not realize what an amazing girl you are." I say.

I heard of cases where mates do reject eachother but that's rare in the werewolf world and it's looked down upon. Mostly mates are seen a blessing from the other side. Why would anyone want to reject that. Levi must be joking. Myra is an awesome person.

I hope my mate never does that to me. I honestly have no idea what I would do.

"I sent him text, emails and letters but he doesn't answer back." She says sitting down on the steps of the school. "He's doesn't know how much he's breaking me."

"I believe that you two will get back together. You two are mates and meant to be." I says. "Trust me you two will have many, many and many pups and live old together."

I would probably beg my mate to reconsider if he ever did reject me.

"Why didn't you decline the rejection." I say.

She looked at me confused.

"What do you mean decline?" She asked.

"Like when he reject you should have told him. That you two are still mates." I say trying to cheer her up.

Her gave me a sad laugh.

"Trust me Channel that's the last thing you are thinking about when you get rejected." She says. "I heard that he was seeing Summer Davis."