Who's he?

Baby Pov

Past......

After a successful album debut I was here with my closest friends celebrating my album as well as my birthday.

I found myself taking shot with my closest my crew who decided to throw a last minute party and as well as invite a lot more people who I don't even know. But it's filled with supernatural beings. Vampire, werewolves, demons, witches, mermaids, warlocks. My conservative parents would have a heart attack. They are humans that believe that supernatural beings are harmful to humans but why hate, they are already out and are part of society for like the past three centuries.

More than Half of the human population in the world don't really care, it is all the old people. Ugh so annoying.

"Happy birthday bitch!" Yelled Channel. She is a very good friend of mine.

"Yas bitch!" Said Erika my bestie who happen to be a vampire drinking a bloody marry literally.

"Fucking cunt you better get laid!" Said Joy my other friends. I hope so to. I hope my guy friend Ezra shows up. Birthday sex is a must.

"Guess who else might get laid!" Yelled John pointing at Channel. Who flashed us a sexy smile.

"Girl you are going to love it!" I yelled twerking on her.

I smiled like crazy. When the more shots came through.

"Thank you bitches for coming.!" As we took the shots.

"Anything for you Baby!" Yelled Channel giving me a kiss.

Channel Is a werewolf and one of the most famous celebrity in the whole world if not the most famous. I love her so much and she inspires me a lot. She is an award winning singer, writer, actress, the list does on and on, she does everything so perfect. And kissing her is something we just do as besties.

I on there other hand am a I guess one can say am a well know singer. With over three hundred million followers and who happens to be killing it in the charts at the moment. At times I find it hard dealing with fame and having to watch my every move especially with all their cameras following my every move.

I was taking a shot. The girls gave me a look. That's when I felt wrap around me. I felt a kiss on my neck.

"Happy Birthday my little human." Said my lover for the moment Ezra who happens to be a vampire well one of high ranking vampires in the world. It is nothing serious because to be quite frank it just felt like a good time not he was not someone I want to settle down with plus dating a supernatural being is tricky, I mean they can all mess around with each other all they want but as soon as they meet their soulmate they settle down. So I clearly am not his mate and who ever it is, is so lucky is so good in the bedroom! Shout out to that girl or boy!

I smiled and turns. I kissed him. He held on the me. The only thing I wanted was to party drink and have birthday sex.

Later that night, I found myself dance grinding on the dance floor with Ezra. I see Channel Dancing and making out with her Demon lover Ajax. They have been messing around for a few weeks. But she does not want to take it to the next level yet but who knows.

"Let's take up somewhere else." Said Ezra. I nodded. Just seems like he read my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby pov

Present time.....

I found myself at Channel and her husband's Alaric event. He was a hybrid first of his kind and now they are expecting a baby together which is awesome.

"Bitch I got you some coconut shrimp." Said Erika handing me some foods. So many other celebrities and high ranking supernaturals where here.

"Bitch I need a drink." I said annoyed. I really stressed trying to think of a new concept for an album. It not easy starting again from starch when that person had selling albums and the next has to be better than the other.

John walked to us. He was also one of the few humans here.

"Bitch I need dick!" Said John.

I could not agree more but I have even celibate for like two years due me coming to realization that I having been constantly pounded and needed a break because I needed to find the one for me.

I have been kind of sad and lately been constantly hanging out with Erika and John who which is not that great well I'm lying it is great but all we do is party.

But no more I think I'm ready to settle down and make babies.

Maybe later we can go eat more food once we a little wasted here which channel would probably be mad but it is what it is.

John and I were on our tenth champagne glass and we were telling jokes and what not. Until I saw Channel talking to the most gorgeous man in the world.

My whole world seemed to stop just by looking at him. Channel smiled sadly at him and shrug. Then walked away.

My heartbeat had been beating like crazy. I never felt this. What the fuck. I'm the most calm and collected sexy flirty babe in the world.

"Who's he." I asked my friends.

My Prince Charming looked at me, I was nothing. Unbothered by me, does he know who I am?

"Oh he is sexy as fuck." Erika whispered. "Been a while since I fucked a werewolf." Her fangs came out as she winked at him. His face hardened as he glared at her. With that he walked away.

"Oh him." Said John. "That's Roman."  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm preview I guess.

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S