Blamed

"Thank you all for coming out tonight. I love you all!" I say to my fans once I'm done with my performance. Its the first day of Coachella and as headliner I was the last to perform.

"You did amazing and had us all sing and dancing." Says John.

"Aww thank you." I say out of breathe. "I'm just exicted at this point to go to the after parties."

I need to have a drink or two. To celebrate.

"Oh yes girl. Heard Mickey Johnson is going to be at one of the parties. He might try and take you on a date again." Says Lucy winking at me.

He's handsome but a total creep. Worst date ever. He took me out was taking about us having a threesome. I couldn't believe what I was hearing when I was on the first date with him i had to end up paying for the meal because he left his wallet at home. He even tried to come to my house to sleep with me. And quite frankly I don't do that on the first date.

"No thanks." I said.

"We are just going to touch up." Says John.

"So did you beat up your sister?" Asked Josie.

"Oh yeah right back to the past." I say.

Ten years ago

My sister was back from her trip with Roman and she looked as if she was crazy in love with him and glowing.

"Roman is so sweet and caring mom. He introduced me to everyone as his Luna." She says sighing.

Mom smiled and looked proudly at her. How can she look so proud when Roman isn't her true mate? How are they all okay with this?

I rolled my eyes was i walked to the back door.

"Excuse me Channel aren't you going to say hi to your sister she's back." Says my mom smiling at Amelia.

"No." I say leaving the back door. I walked through the woods just to walk. I ate a lot of chips that I smuggled in my room.

"What are you doing?" I turn around and its Roman. With out a shirt. My heart sped up and so did my breathing.

"You are here?" I whispered. My eyes stated to tear up.

"What are you doing here alone?" He asked me.

"I'm...just walking around." I say. I didn't want to tell him the reason why because he'll probably think I'm like super fat unlike Amelia who eats really healthy.

"The woods is a very dangerous place for a girl like you." He says shaking his head.

"You care?" I questioned. In a way I was hoping he did. As is true mate that he would at least care.

"Your family would be devastated if something were to happen to you." He says.

I wanted to laugh. They would rejoice in my death. My family hates me. Why would he say something so stupid? Has he not seen the way they treat me.

"You are wrong." I say shaking my head as we walked back to my house.

"Your sister loves you." He says.

"If she really did love me she wouldn't be with you. I would never do to her what she's doing to me." I say.

"Amelia is a sweet girl. She sees how unfit you are to be Luna. Our reputation of the pack and the Luna line would be disgraced if someone had found out that you couldn't shift." He says.

"Why should that matter?" I ask. "I can't help it. Instead of trying to bring me down try and be supportive. That's what mate are for."

I yell that last part as I got to my house. Later that day there was a screaming coming in from Amelias room. It had everybody rushing to see what was happening.

"Look at my white dress!" She yelled showing it up. It was blue and red paint on it. Amelia looked up at me accusing. "She did it."

"No I did not." I say quickly.

Mom glared along with dad. They are instantly going to believe her as always.

"Why would you do that to your sister dress tommorow your sister is going the the Luna's dinner." Says my mother pinching my ear.

I winced at the pain that I was feeling. Why is Amelia lying to them. I haven't
Even talked to her not that I ever have really usually it's always her telling me how annoying I am but really there has been like minimal contact between us.

"Apologies to your sister." Says my father. Taking off his belt. Wait what's he going to do. He hasn't hit with a belt in a long time.

Tears stream down my face. I'm paying a price for a crime that I did not commit. I look at my sister pleading her to tell the truth. She didn't even look at me she was crying on my brothers shoulder. My brother was glaring at me.

"I can't apologise for something I didn't do. I never did anything to get dress." I cried.

That's when dad hit me with the belt. The stinge of pain hit my arm all the way to my back. I fell to the floor crying.

"We told you to say sorry." Says my dad harsher.

"I didn't do it. Amelia tell him I didn't do it." I say crying my eyes out. My father hit me again with the belt.

"Mom she did it." Says Amelia crying out more. "We have to go look for another dress instantly."

Mom looked at Amelia sympathetically. She stroked her hair.

"Honey we will go immediately to go get you a new dress." She says hugging her and walking her out the room.

My dad a me a couple of time more.

"Go to your room." He says when he's done. I cried running to my room. Later that night my hits turned to bruises.

I winced as I layed in bed. I could hear everyone downstairs laugh and have a good time. They didn't even invite me for dinner.

Amelia is deffinately now on my shit lrst. I know siblings are suppose to be loved even though ever once and a while they get on your nerves but with my siblings all I can feel for them is complete hate.

Present time

"Do you know what your sister and family are up to." Asked Lucy.

I shrugged. I never checked up on them once I left them. I left those people and part of my life in the past. And never looked back until now.

"What was the finally straw that made you leave?" Asked John.

"That's a whole other story for another time." I say getting up from the chair and going to the meet and greet with my fans.

----------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S